Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    I got my gear from me.

No sh*t, you too.

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    so in your opinion whos running the show?

Well, I dont know what his opinion is - but I know who is running the show

and just so that Big Deisel gets his own little hint - Ill give him 3 days off the board to think about it - better learn to get civil by the time you get back

and mods here dont set prices or sell for that matter - but half of these price posts are just trolling for newbies to PM people to ask them for a source.

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    From reading this guys posts in the other thread, He said that Nolvadex posts are used for increasing Nolva sales!!!!! LOL He really does think that these boards are used to control the steroid trade.

I do know why he thinks this. Hes right in a way, But this is another thing that shouldnt be said."all the Mods are drug dealers"

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Anhydro78

I do know why he thinks this. Hes right in a way, But this is another thing that shouldnt be said."all the Mods are drug dealers"

What's that supposed to mean???

<<LMO>>

skinjob is offline Associate Member
    Big_Diesel big stinker mate, no need for the wild accusations. you seem to be into provocation rather than discussion.

I am a member of a pay site that openly talks about sources and the site provides a list of sources.( you guys probally know what im talking about) anyways I have PM,ed Mods on that site asking for personal experiance with a source and they end up being one of the sources, telling me that they will beat their price and such. Thats all I meant. I have seen it on other boards as well. Ive seen a few mods make references that would indicate that they are messing around some how.

Its just like the price thing everyone on here competes saying they get it for this or that. Like Zamboms for 3 bucks. Yeah maybe if you order a 1,000 vials, and then I wonder what you are gonna do with them.

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    I am a member of a pay site that openly talks about sources and the site provides a list of sources.( you guys probally know what im talking about) anyways I have PM,ed Mods on that site asking for personal experiance with a source and they end up being one of the sources, telling me that they will beat their price and such. Thats all I meant. I have seen it on other boards as well. Ive seen a few mods make references that would indicate that they are messing around some how.
    Then you are on the wrong site, that sh*t does not happen on the site I'm on (no PM's please). Just because shady behavior happens on one site doesn't mean it happens on another.

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Just remember this...

Anytime you act as the middle man either setting up a deal or passing
    along contact info to someone for a source you are breaking the law...
    It's called conspiracy, meaning by law an agreement of two or more
    persons to commit a criminal or otherwise unlawful act...

So in other words you better be pretty sure you can trust the person
    you are talking to and that they are not a Fed, LE or Narc...

Quote Originally Posted by UrbanDawg
    Agreed, I got the answer.

1) You had better have good reason to trust anyone you give a source to becuse it is a risk
    2) You must never solicit them first or intentionaly lead them to ask you
    3) You are safer just to never give sources at all
    (but then how would I have ever gotten mine)

OK lets move on guys

Its not shady when you look at what sources we are talking about here. A guy selling steroids through the mail from china isnt gonna have anything happen to him. Same goes with the others that live in non extradition agreement countrys. Domestic sources are another story and should be protected.

One thing you have to remember with this site im talking about.The sources themselves put their selves on the list!!! No one is exposing them. At this site each source has their own forum to talk about their products,service,TA,ect. And each one has a rating.

UrbanDawg is offline Banned
    not all sources live/operate in china - many are in the US.

Although I hope you are right - using EVO accounts with changing #s and such - maybe they really are insulated. It bothers me though to hear every now and then that another source got busted.

Its not shady when you look at what sources we are talking about here. A guy selling steroids through the mail from china isnt gonna have anything happen to him. Same goes with the others that live in non extradition agreement countrys. Domestic sources are another story and should be protected.

One thing you have to remember with this site im talking about.The sources themselves put their selves on the list!!! No one is exposing them. At this site each source has their own forum to talk about their products,service,TA,ect. And each one has a rating.

Ooh I know that Im just letting SV-1 know what im talking about. In my previous post it sounded like this other site is exposing the details of sources. Which it is not!!! They expose themselves.

UrbanDawg is offline Banned
    Ooh I know that Im just letting SV-1 know what im talking about. In my previous post it sounded like this other site is exposing the details of sources. Which it is not!!! They expose themselves.
    understood - good point to clarify that

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information