mlrichards is offline New Member

Question What Do You Think???

HERE IS MY CYCLE CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHAT YOU THANK?

WEEK 1-6
    TRENBOL 75--- 1CC PER EVERY OTHER DAY
    TEST CYP 5OMG--- 1 1/2CC " "
    STANOL V 100MG---1/2CC " " (CAN I DRINK THIS?)

WEEK 7-14
    TEST CYP 50MG---1 1/2CC PER EVERY OTHER DAY
    STANOL V 100MG 1/2CC " "
    BOLDENON 200MG---- 2CC- 400MG A WEEK
    CLEN ----120MCG A/DAY ---- 3 WEEKS ON 2 WEEKS OFF

WEEK 15-17
    CLOMID 50MG 100MG 50MG

QUESTIONS:
    1. CAN I DRINK THE STANOL V?
    2. IS IT MORE EFFECTIVE TO INJECT STANOL V?
    3. WHAT IS TRENBOL SUPPOSED TO DO? HAS ANYONE USED IT?
    4. DO I NEED TO CHANGE ANYTHING ADD OR SUBTRACT?
    5. HOW IN THE HELL TO I KEEP FROM BRUSING SO MY WIFE CANT TELL? PROBLY A BULLSHIT QUESTION BUT THOUGHT I WOULD ASK ANYWAY!

MY STATS:
    35YR, 5FT 6IN TALL, 192LB, 14%BF, THIS IS MY 5TH CYCLE, BEEN TRAINING FOR 12YRS, LET ME KNOW IF YOU NEED ANYTHING ELSE.

THANKS IN ADVANCE!
    M

Shredder is offline Associate Member
    okay first of all you should be runnin EQ thru out your cycles because it starts working on week 6. You should start w/ the eq. and the cyp. And those cyp doses are waaaaay tooo low bro. Then use Trenbol 75mg every day. in week 11-14 with the winstrol cuss when combined you get reallly shreddeedd. If trenbol 75mg a day is too much go with 50mg every day. but you need to shoot every day with Tren due to the short half life!
    week 1-14
    Test 500mg a week
    EQ 200 mg q3rd day
    week 6-14
    winstrol 50mg a day
    week 11-14
    Trenbol 75mg every day.

I think that looks good.

Shredder is offline Associate Member
    your questions
    1 and 2) yeah you can drink winstrol but id rather inject on delts and tri. due to the site enhancement. You need to take allot of flaxeed and omega 3 fats because this drug increase your ldl allot.
    3) tren acetate is a strength/mass/cutting/hardening agent. The king of steroids . Very powerful. YOu need to drink 1-2 gallon a day with this cuss of kidney toxic.
    5) If you are short temper already even allittle bit times that by 100 when your TA. You need to control your self w/ this maybe tell your girl u gonna be on the cycle and not get on your way too much or else you will be a lone juicer. Im already a coool cat ... ive been on fina now for 2 weeks and not once have i yelled at my girl. Control the juice bro dont let the juice control you!...may the force be w/ u

mlrichards is offline New Member

Question THANKS

THANKS SHREDDER!!!!! I HAVE BEEN ON TREN SINCE FRIDAY 2/22/02 AND TAKING 1CC 76MG EVERY OTHER DAY... HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE FOR ME TO FEEL IT? AND WHAT WILL I FEEL? THE WINNIE IM TAKING 50MG A/D HOW LONG FOR THAT AND WHAT WILL I FEEL? ALSO IM ON TESTOSTERONA 50MG PROPIONATO TAKING 100MG EVERY DAY... BECAUSE WHEN I WAS ON D-BOL/SUS/PRIMOTESTON DEPOT I FELT THE STRENGTH AND THE PUMP MY FIRST WEEK... IM SORRY I KEEP ASKING BUT JUST WANT TO MAKE SURE I GOT THE REAL STUFF. CAN YOU E MAIL ME SO I CAN TELL YOU WHERE I GOT MY GEAR SO YOU CAN TELL ME IF YOU THANK ITS LAGIT? THANKS AGAIN FOR YOUR TIME AND I REALLY THOUGHT MORE PEOPLE WOULD REPLY BUT O WELL THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME AND THANK YOU FOR SHARING YOUR KNOWLEGE! MY E-ADD IS [email protected]

Thread Information