Thread: Test & Winny

spl98 is offline New Member

Test & Winny

I'm considering doing a cycle of Test and Winny. Would it be counter productive to do both at the same time??? Any suggestions?? I'm looking to add a little size and harden up.
    Thanks

This is my 4th cycle. The last being a few years ago. I'm not actually an avid body builder, like I said just looking to add some size and tone up a little quicker this time. I've done both of these before just never together. What would be the result of doing both at the same time????

MindBomb is offline Member
    Test and winny should be good for your goals. But IMO, if you are trying to tone up, give eq a shot. Run it with test as SK suggested at 400mg you'll notice trmendous pumps and cuts. EQ and winny combo is one of my favorite. Veins everywhere.

Okay, thanks but maybe I haven't been clear on what I'm asking. I'd like to compress the cycle to about 8 weeks stacking winny and Test. I understand the princple of the using a cutter like winny towards the end of the cycle, but I'd like to know what would be the results if I did them both simulaneously. Thanks, and I hope I cleared up my original question.

TIM
    TIM is offline Associate Member
    i have just started a cycle of sus 250 and prop ! and 2 weeks before the end of the cycle i am going to take winny for 6 weeks whilst dieting ! i am putting some quilty muscle on first and then switch to the cutting AS ! thats just my to bit ! unfortunately i do not know the answer to ur question ! but i 2 would like to know !

Thread Information