Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    JDog3497's Avatar
    JDog3497 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    309

    Upcoming Cycle Advice

    ok, ive come up with my cycle to start in sept. here goes:

    wks 1-16: test e @ 600mg/wk
    wks 1-16: eq @ 500mg/wk
    wks 1-4: dbol @ 40mg/day
    im running ldex & nolv (0.25mg/day & 10mg/day) throughout and finishing it with clomid, ldex, & nolv for PCT (100mg/day, 0.25mg/day, & 20mg/day)

    let me know what u all think.

    PS: this is my 2nd cycle, the first one was a prop only cycle @ 100mg eod for 8 weeks. thanks!

    JDOG

  2. #2
    Da Bull's Avatar
    Da Bull is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    X
    Posts
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by JDog3497
    ok, ive come up with my cycle to start in sept. here goes:

    wks 1-16: test e @ 600mg/wk
    wks 1-16: eq @ 500mg/wk
    wks 1-4: dbol @ 40mg/day
    im running ldex & nolv (0.25mg/day & 10mg/day) throughout and finishing it with clomid, ldex, & nolv for PCT (100mg/day, 0.25mg/day, & 20mg/day)

    let me know what u all think.

    PS: this is my 2nd cycle, the first one was a prop only cycle @ 100mg eod for 8 weeks. thanks!

    JDOG
    Run the test 1 week longer so pct timing matches up.

  3. #3
    JDog3497's Avatar
    JDog3497 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    309
    i thought the timing for PCT was the same for test e and eq, not tryig to give u a hard time, but i remember reading that on one of the boards.

  4. #4
    Da Bull's Avatar
    Da Bull is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    X
    Posts
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by JDog3497
    i thought the timing for PCT was the same for test e and eq, not tryig to give u a hard time, but i remember reading that on one of the boards.
    3 weeks EQ
    2 weeks Test enanthate

  5. #5
    Demon Deacon's Avatar
    Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Winston-Salem, NC
    Posts
    2,328
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    3 weeks EQ
    2 weeks Test enanthate
    Agreed

  6. #6
    Lozgod's Avatar
    Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Philly - Better than you
    Posts
    6,834
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    3 weeks EQ
    2 weeks Test enanthate
    yuppers

  7. #7
    scotttiger54's Avatar
    scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Dante's Inferno
    Posts
    1,885
    always have to run the test longer than any other compound bro. rule of thumb

  8. #8
    Da Bull's Avatar
    Da Bull is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    X
    Posts
    0
    Posted by Pheedno


    Below you'll find starting times for your PCT based on the active life of each compound. The active life is the duration of time it takes for the exogenous hormone to be absorbed, utilized, and expelled; no longer being bioavailable. Keep in mind that active life is an approximation which is dependant on dose, ester, as well as the individuals metabolization of the compound ; but for the moderate user, these are as close to precise as you'll find.

    Anadrol /Anapolan: 24 hours after last administration
    Deca : 21 days after last injection
    Dianabol : 24 hours after last administration
    Equipoise : 21 days after last injection
    Fina: 3 days after last injection
    Primobolan depot: 14 days after last injection
    Sustanon : 18 days after last injection
    Testosterone Cypionate : 18 days after last injection
    Testosterone Enanthate : 14 days after last injection
    Testosterone Propionate : 3 days after last injection
    Testosterone Suspension : 24 hours after last administration
    Winstrol : 24 hours after last administration

  9. #9
    JDog3497's Avatar
    JDog3497 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    309
    ok, sounds good...thanks a lot guys

  10. #10
    Demon Deacon's Avatar
    Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Winston-Salem, NC
    Posts
    2,328
    Quote Originally Posted by scotttiger54
    always have to run the test longer than any other compound bro. rule of thumb
    That is incorrect.

  11. #11
    Da Bull's Avatar
    Da Bull is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    X
    Posts
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon Deacon
    That is incorrect.
    agreed

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •