Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    daos is offline Associate Member
    the sides that worry me most are defiantly loss of sleep(insomnia), high BP, and increased acne.

for high BP- stay away from things that I KNOW cause my blood pressure to rise. i.e. this **** online PC game i used to play did it. eat clean, take my anti's, and that pretty much takes care of it.

insomnia- amazingly, i take calcium, and magnisium right before i go to bed, and it knocks me out. works like a charm. i dont wake up feeling drousy either.

acne- i think everyone already knows enough about this topic, but i use higher doses of B5 to reduct the chances of acne before it starts in. ever since i started doing things this way, my acne has dramatically reduced. i get some bumps here and there on my back, but NOTHING on the chest aread, and arms or face.

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    ttt.

956Vette is online now AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    One thing i am somewhat concerned with is overall body hair. I am a hairy mf'er
    So, the stray hairs i have on my back and shoulders kinda get on my nerves. Who here thinks using AAS adds to any degree of body hair? I tend to think it is mostly genetic, but still wonder about the influence of heavy test & androgens.... Any thoughts on this?

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 956Vette
    So, the stray hairs i have on my back and shoulders kinda get on my nerves. Who here thinks using AAS adds to any degree of body hair? I tend to think it is mostly genetic, but still wonder about the influence of heavy test & androgens.... Any thoughts on this?
    I tend to agree.It's most likely genetic.But I do feel the heavy androgens do speed up the process in young guys particularly.I did many uneducated cycles before boards like this were around.I was much younger then,but I did notice my hair growing faster on my head,and body hair starting to pop up long before I should be getting it.It's hard for me to judge now that I'm older and should be experiencing things like this.It does suck when more hair grows elsewhere than on your head ie;ears,nose hairs,lower back near kidneys..that sort of thing.

Good thread tho...you should take this and compile all the info on one easy to read threrad and put it in the educational forum.maybe get a few others to help compile remedies or so forth.

hardgainer1 is offline Senior Member
    hairloss scares the crap out of me and I dont like the idea of messing with my baby machine.

BigPoppaV is offline Associate Member
    bp, heart.. the other crap isn't even a concern (crashing , acne, gyno , etc.)

Roadisafunnyword is offline Junior Member
    From your picture you dont look very hairy ( jessica simpson )

As i said before im more worried about depression/insomnia/aggression/anxiety

I had some really bad anxiety attacks before and its hell, Could roids aggravate this, I feel so bad when I flip out on my family and freinds too I dont have a long fuse, and i hope roids dont shorten it!

What Ill do for gaint muscles heheh

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    I tend to agree.It's most likely genetic.But I do feel the heavy androgens do speed up the process in young guys particularly.I did many uneducated cycles before boards like this were around.I was much younger then,but I did notice my hair growing faster on my head,and body hair starting to pop up long before I should be getting it.It's hard for me to judge now that I'm older and should be experiencing things like this.It does suck when more hair grows elsewhere than on your head ie;ears,nose hairs,lower back near kidneys..that sort of thing.
    So, to those older, wiser, and hairier, Is there anything out there that you can do to combat this? I guess, if you are destined to be hairy, you are going to be hairy. BUT, does AAS have the potential to increase the hair in the bad spots? Or could it just be a means of speeding up the process?

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    So, to those older, wiser, and hairier, Is there anything out there that you can do to combat this? I guess, if you are destined to be hairy, you are going to be hairy. BUT, does AAS have the potential to increase the hair in the bad spots? Or could it just be a means of speeding up the process?

Here is another question.....

I am Italian and I am already hairy as F*Ck. I have hair in all the places you definitely don't want it, and then some. I am constantly shaving / waxing etc..... do you think AAS usage speeds up how fast hair regrows? I have talked to people who swear they have to shave their face twice a day while on AAS to keep it clean shaven. Would it have the same effect on shaved body hair?

<<LMO>>

dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    hairloss, nuts, and not being able to sleep

Vette,I don't see it increasing thickness at all.I do feel it's speeding up the process for me personally.In the last year,I've been alot of heavy androgens and i can see it intensifying at a rapid pace.Off cycle,it seems to become dormant.
    Hopefully some other older guys will chime in with thier observations as well.

Quote Originally Posted by LeanMeOut
    Here is another question.....

I am Italian and I am already hairy as F*Ck. I have hair in all the places you definitely don't want it, and then some. I am constantly shaving / waxing etc..... do you think AAS usage speeds up how fast hair regrows? I have talked to people who swear they have to shave their face twice a day while on AAS to keep it clean shaven. Would it have the same effect on shaved body hair?

<<LMO>>
    IMO...YES.....and I'm Italian too..so I feel your pain.Just not as hairy tho.well at least how you make it sound.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by LeanMeOut
    Hey bro, i feel you. I am white as can be, but even while off, i have to shave at least 3 times every 2 days. When on, it just gets all the more outta control. I had some assumptions that dht had a role in this....but now after still taking 1mg/day of finasteride for a couple years i dont know what i think anymore.

And thanks DB, always good to hear your observations

UrbanLegend is offline Senior Member
    Acne has and always will be my biggest worry, but products like B5 and salicylic acid manage it quite nicely. I'm also not fond of the increase in body hair, but shaving takes care of that, and I'm not as hary as some guys I've seen.....

After that its just common health concerns: My test levels recovering post cycle, gyno, blood pressure, insomnia, ect. Luckily these things can be managed as well.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by animal-inside
    low test level=low male characteristics
    I used to think generally like this as well. But look at someone like Richard Simmons or other "less manly" hairy guys.-What is up with that ???

I used to think generally like this as well. But look at someone like Richard Simmons or other "less manly" hairy guys.-What is up with that ???
    Just because of sexual preference,wouldn't mean they have low test levels.(look at LORDBLiTZ as an example )

damian is offline Associate Member
    there is no side effect u can't deal with.....but 4 me gyno and BP is the ones i watch for.............

SexyKitty is offline Female Vet
    As a female, all I have to say is mini-wang. The whole enlarged clitoris thing is one thing that I do not want to experience as a side and i am sure my man would not like that too much iether.

I do tend to believe their is a relationship between test levels and body hair etc... because I have always been able to gain very easily compared to my hairless friends, and I see the same with other guys I workout with that are naturally hairy / short tempered. I really want to get my natural test levels checked and see if they are above normal or on the high side of normal.

Or maybe it is just my Italian Genetics.... I heard Italians have an advantage in bodybuilding lol..... too bad we don't have an advantage hair wise

<<LMO>>

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    IMO...YES.....and I'm Italian too..so I feel your pain.Just not as hairy tho.well at least how you make it sound.

LOL..... nah it isn't that bad. I just have more hair then I would like to have. But I keep it all groomed..... but I will say this: INGROWN HAIRS SUCK! And I will say I get more than my fair share from shaving etc....

<<LMO>>

domin210 is offline New Member

my nuts

Then only thing im scared of is my two best friends...My Nuts...not being able to bust on my girls face ..wat tragedy that would be if i cant nemoree!!!!

This was a great thread, good bump

Jeff1 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    Hair loss and dealing with a limp noodle and trying to come up with a excuse when my girl asks me what's wrong.

Bigun is offline Senior Member
    Sterility and the threat of possible IGF related cancer acceleration

chest6 is offline Banned
    hair loss and limp dick forever possibly...and even temporary

sizematters2175 is offline New Member
    My main concern more than anything is getting my natural test levels back. Never want to lose my sex drive again like i did on my last cycle.

G-13 is offline Member
    MPB, mental effects, prostate,liver, skin condition

Titan1 is offline Member
    that my heart will grow and liver

Wawa_Rules is offline Junior Member
    while takin the vitamin b5, do u mean 2500mg per day or 2500mg per dose.

Trapzilla01 is offline New Member
    tren made my dick stop working.... i miss him

Lavinco is offline Anabolic Member
    My concerns;

liver damage
    titties
    working out in my underwear
    smashing in some guys face that looked at me wrong
    losing my girlfriend from being so short fused

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information