FutureMonster is offline Junior Member

Best legal fat burners

My wife just had a baby about 4 months ago and is tryn to get back into shape. She wanted me to get her some clenbuterol but I dont want her to take anything hard yet. She has been a college cheerleader and is very into fitness so we decided to get her on a good workout/nutritional plan throw in a fat burner and see where everything goes. The problem is that now that ephedra has been banned I have no idea which fat buning products are any good. Any suggestions?

musclestack is offline Productive Member
    Even though ephedrine has been banned, there are still several places you can order it from. Try an ECA stack (ephedrine, caffeine, and asprin).

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by musclestack
    Even though ephedrine has been banned, there are still several places you can order it from. Try an ECA stack (ephedrine, caffeine, and asprin).
    actually the ban wasnt upheld and ephedra should be making a comeback!

RoidGut is offline Member
    ECA is weak in comparason to ECY (yohimbine in place of asprine). Cycle that with some clen (not at the same time!!) and you have something.

isnt yohimbine the herbal form of aspirin?

LoneLifter is offline Associate Member
    At what ratio do you include the Yohimbine for this stack? The same ratio as the Asprin would be at?

RoidGut is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by edmen2
    isnt yohimbine the herbal form of aspirin?
    No it isn't. It is a herbal form of Yohimbe but is the active ingredient that is used for fat loss purposes. It was originally used as a sexual stimulant in men and only then was it discovered that ppl taking yohimbine hcl were also losing bf at the same time!

Quote Originally Posted by LoneLifter
    At what ratio do you include the Yohimbine for this stack? The same ratio as the Asprin would be at?
    Forget about the aspirine....it's only serves to thin the blood. I have never used it even when using ephadrine. You want to take yohimbine hcl at a max of 20mg ed...I started out taking it at 2.5mg 3X per day. I also combined with it some ALCAR (acetyl-l-cartinine), green tea extract, taurine, and guggulsterone. Combine that with exercise first thing in the morning and you will litterally see your fat melt away in a matter of a month if your diet is in check.

Quote Originally Posted by RoidGut
    No it isn't. It is a herbal form of Yohimbe but is the active ingredient that is used for fat loss purposes. It was originally used as a sexual stimulant in men and only then was it discovered that ppl taking yohimbine hcl were also losing bf at the same time!

Forget about the aspirine....it's only serves to thin the blood. I have never used it even when using ephadrine. You want to take yohimbine hcl at a max of 20mg ed...I started out taking it at 2.5mg 3X per day. I also combined with it some ALCAR (acetyl-l-cartinine), green tea extract, taurine, and guggulsterone. Combine that with exercise first thing in the morning and you will litterally see your fat melt away in a matter of a month if your diet is in check.
    learn something new everyday!

beuleux is offline Banned
    just get her some running shoes lol

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    diet and cardio .....

sc347gt is offline New Member

What dosage?

Quote Originally Posted by RoidGut

Stating this stack what would be optimal dossage?

Danny_Dice is offline Junior Member
    You can buy ephedrine with guafensien as a bronchial drug , which should deliver 25 MG of ephedrine per caplet, take twice a day maybe 3 but that is pushing it....side effects subside after a week usually, but would rec. if you have high blood pressure or heart probs. Take it with Vivarin (caffeine pills), the aspirin is shit....caffiene and ephedrine IMO is better than clen , but what works for me might not work for u, im actually thinkign of doing clen to see and in process of getting opinions on clen

mitch911 is offline Member
    i ran the ECY at E-25mg C-200mg Y-5mg 3x a day dont take ur last dose past 4 if u want to get to bed around 11-12 if ur sensitive to the caffeine

simster1 is offline Associate Member
    Lipodrene works for me and it has ephedrine in it.

DWayne is offline Junior Member
    When i worked at Smoothie King, all the women customers swore by Lipodrene. We would sell Lipodrene as fast as we stocked it. Gotta make sure it is the one with ephedra in it though.

DWayne is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mitch911
    i ran the ECY at E-25mg C-200mg Y-5mg 3x a day dont take ur last dose past 4 if u want to get to bed around 11-12 if ur sensitive to the caffeine

How would these doses compare for a ECY cycle for a woman?

yenstrol is offline Junior Member
    ebay

silvermaxd is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DWayne
    When i worked at Smoothie King, all the women customers swore by Lipodrene. We would sell Lipodrene as fast as we stocked it. Gotta make sure it is the one with ephedra in it though.
    smoothie king sells Lipodrene?

Thread Information