Angelis is offline Banned

Exclamation 2g Test Cyp every week

I was thinking about trying 2g of test like that bro did in his experiment I PMed him asking for all the info he can give me if anyone has any reason I should go for it or not go for it please tell me and if you could recomend anything else that would be great...

I wanna know any and all info b4 I try and I dont have to worry much about money I have a good supplier with good prices could probably pull it off.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Angelis
    I was thinking about trying 2g of test like that bro did in his experiment I PMed him asking for all the info he can give me if anyone has any reason I should go for it or not go for it please tell me and if you could recomend anything else that would be great...

I wanna know any and all info b4 I try and I dont have to worry much about money I have a good supplier with good prices could probably pull it off.

Well do what you want, but the eyes get a bit blurry when the triglicerides hit 300+ and let us know how cholesterol levels of over 400 feels. You sure you havent tried less first? See if you cant find a growth sweet spot like 600, 750, 800 mg and after you've experienced a number of cycle then maybe make the decision to take it there. I would go and get before and after physicals with a doctor before attempting such a hardcore cycle.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Has anyone actually seen before/after pictures from BDTR's "experiment"? If so please post up a link - i'd like to see it.

Personally bro - i wouldn't doit. If you don't know "all the info" right now on your own - then you shouldn't even be thinking of running 2g's every week.....

just my 2 cents,
    ~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

I was gonna get the info and research b4 trying it... I said I was thinking thats why im here looking for input and comments

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    What are your stats bro, obviously those prices are too good

I was gonna get the info and research b4 trying it... I said I was thinking thats why im here looking for input and comments
    Is this a one time steroid cycle or is it likely you'll be cycling many times at certain intervals over the next couple years? My first instinct is, we all want to quit for good eventually, but what happens is, each time we PCT and go clean, we dont grow anymore, then it starts pissing you off when we actually start "shrinking" in spite of doing your best to continue workouts in the gym. So eventually trying to regain those losses is what brings you back over and over again. So if you still be cycling several times, then take it easy on yourself... if you shoot the cholesterol over 400 , it takes a long time to get it back under control then its time to cycle again while you are still 300... in otherwords thats where you get stuck in trap and end up heart attacking at age of 41 years. The idea is try to grow as much as possible with the least amount of gear needed.

okay thinking about bringing it down to 1G with EQ or Fina or 1.5G alone.... wanna add some Sodium Hyaluronate for joint lubrication and such but I need info on it... so anyway... I think I might be on gear for a while but I got something big coming up in a yr that I need to get big for... I will be doing it after that though and after I hit my 40's I might switch over to GH but right now im young and dont got any health problems so Im gonna do all the AAS now.

okay thinking about bringing it down to 1G with EQ or Fina or 1.5G alone.... wanna add some Sodium Hyaluronate for joint lubrication and such but I need info on it... so anyway... I think I might be on gear for a while but I got something big coming up in a yr that I need to get big for... I will be doing it after that though and after I hit my 40's I might switch over to GH but right now im young and dont got any health problems so Im gonna do all the AAS now.
    Wow I am glad I didnt have your attitude at your age. Now I am approaching 40 but of course I should talk... I've done 1.5 grams a week and not really giving much of a **** about how bad my health can be 20 years from now when I am approaching 60... so I guess I should talk. Its just hard to imagine at your age but swish... the years go by so fast and you'll be knocking on 40's door before you know it... good luck to ya then.

Well from all the researching most people dont even notice when they use around 500mg... and I am a naturally wide person almost everyone I know says I should be a football player so u can kinda guess... so with a naturally wide frame I think I should use more than 500mg but thanks anyways bro.

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    Bone structure has nothing to do with dosing.. If your not 250+ I wouldnt worry about doing large doses. The heaviest I have ever been is 277lbs and it didnt take me 2gs of Gear a week to do it either.

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    Research Sodium Hyaluronate bro, its effectiveness is questionable imo, works for some, does nothing for others, I'm pretty sure you have to inject where you want it to lube too.

fitnessNY is offline Senior Member
    Don't do it

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    I'd still like to know your cycle history? How many cycles have you done????

Thread Information