Magnum357 is offline Junior Member

Thumbs up Any Roids besides "ANAVAR" that DO NOT CAUSE HAIR LOSS? and some advice

I have used a number of different steriod combinations over the years and to date Anavar seems to be the only one which does not promote hair loss. Anyone know of any others which will not cause hair loss???

BTW- I am currently taking solely 40 mg Anavar daily. How high should I increase to over cycle?
    (Seems to be ripping me up, I've lost 10 lbs of presumably FAT, while gaining strength and moderate muscle growth/hardness. NO SIDE EFFECTS!!! )

I recommend to ALL NOVICES.... FUCK DROL, DBALL, SUS ETC. you'll get big, beat your girlfriend while you look like a blowfish with tits, and when you're done with the cycle you'll be shitting out your liver, pissing blood and going into a state of depression as your gains disappear!!!

Don't mean to scare yah, just letting you know you can GROW SAFELY WITHOUT ALL THE PROBLEMS...JUST GET THE RIGHT SHIT AND READ THIS BOARD!!!!

Looking forward to a response.

bronzebeefcake is offline Associate Member

DAMN!

That should scare alot of them into reading for another month lol....

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    how much lean muscle mass have u gained you think?
    whats your anavar cycle

RUSSIANBEAR is offline Member
    "Magnum357" bro you are wrong about the d-ball and "Test" if anything Droll is the only one to stay away from for a newbie. "Anavar " is still toxic to the liver especially at 40mg/day. As far as hairloss thats up to the user and BTW "Anavar" is not all that for $$$$$$$.

Magnum357 is offline Junior Member

I must disagree

Originally posted by RUSSIANBEAR
    "Magnum357" bro you are wrong about the d-ball and "Test" if anything Droll is the only one to stay away from for a newbie. "Anavar" is still toxic to the liver especially at 40mg/day. As far as hairloss thats up to the user and BTW "Anavar" is not all that for $$$$$$$.

First of all, with 5mg Tokkyo now available for a decent price, Anavar is a GREAT BUY! A little milk thistle solves the liver toxicity problem.

I've done D-ball and test with great results BUT since i didn't have access to nolvadex I got bitch tit....had that shit removed immediately!!! All I'm sayin is that we don't all NEED to be IMMENSE, especially newbies...and Anavar is a good safe drug which won't draw much attention from suspicious persons. If you NEED to be HUUUGE, AND WE ALL DO AT SOME POINT, THEN DOWN THE HATCH WITH D-BALL AND DECA !!

"DIE YOUNG, DIE STRONG, DIANABOL "

RUSSIANBEAR is offline Member
    Arimidex or Nolva is a must on a cycle bro especially on D-ball and Test. Arimidex runs about $2/5mg tab i dont know if thats a good price but hey if you got the cash thats awesome. I much rather get some t-200 some nolva and some Russian d-ball and i am on my way to gettin huge.

Thread Information