Thread: Blood levels

ScottyJ is offline Associate Member

Blood levels

I was wondering if there was anything out there that helps keep blood levels from changing to much while on a cycle.

Blood Levels of what? Is this a cutting or bulking cycle? What compounds are you considering using?

Nolvadex will help keep Lipid profiles in check.

AI's will help keep Estrogen levels from rising too high above natural physiogical levels

Long estered steroids shot with frequent injection schedule will keep AAS plasma levels from fluctuating greatly.

B6 and your dopamine agonists (cabergoline and bromocriptine) will help inhibit production of prolactin at the pituitary axis.

But again, I dont know what you mean by keeping my "blood levels from changin too much while on cycle?"

SKiN is offline Member
    haha... i dont think it matters... u got em all covered....GJ

ScottyJ is offline Associate Member
    yea sorry for not being specific, great info beefcake. Im planning on running my 1st injectable cycle. Looks like itll be test e @ 400-500mg/week, but still researching. I just wrapped up a var only cycle, the only problem I had I think was on my blood pressure...anything thatll keep that in check?

Quote Originally Posted by ScottyJ
    yea sorry for not being specific, great info beefcake. Im planning on running my 1st injectable cycle. Looks like itll be test e @ 400-500mg/week, but still researching. I just wrapped up a var only cycle, the only problem I had I think was on my blood pressure...anything thatll keep that in check?
    I would have run the var with, at least, a low dose of prop ED to amplify the results. I dont recommend an anavar only cycle, or any other oral only cycle for that matter, but it has been done (thank god you didn't do a drol or dbol only because I would have flamed you pretty hard). Var is not too hard on HTPA, so Im curious to know how the libido was while. Out of curiosity again, how did PCT go? What did cycle look like and what were the results?

If you just finished your cycle, give yourself some time off. Let your body get fully back to normal. You hear time on=time off, and since var only isnt as hard on your body as a full fledged cycle, you can get away with less off time (not too much less). Anyhow the time off will be good if you worried about bp.

Nolva will improve lipid profiles while your on cycle, which is good for cardiovascular system. Testosterone and other steroids can cause bloat which leads to hypertension (high blood pressure), so you can combat bloat by using an Aromatase Inhibitor at low doses. However, the aromatase inhibitor, as opposed to nolva, will negatively effect lipid profiles because it keeps testosterone from converting to Estrogen. Estrogen helps regulate lipid profiles. In the end, if you use low doses of an Ldex/arimidex at .25mg ED along with 10-20mg Nolva, you should still have enough estrogen aromatising to keep from damaging lipid profiles too much and the nolva (mimics estrogen) will further help with the profiles. In the end, run .25mg ED of Ldex to combat bloat and 10-20mg nolva for lipid profiles. This seems to me to be the best combination for keeping blood pressure normal. It is counter intuitive, but drinking plenty of water reduces water retention which can also help you blood pressure.

Any input from the Vets will be appreciated.

Thread Information