Thread: 1-Test = Winny

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb 1-Test = Winny

Not really, just studying up on 1-test because I am adding it to my sublingual experiment.

It is similar to Winny in the fact it works primarily through the DHT, however the gains are fuller, you dont get the dry joints, and from my experience you get pretty veiny on 1-test.

The similarities of them as far as sides are the risk of prostate problems (before someone tries to educate me yes it is possible to risk prostate problems with all hormones), the hairline, and possible libido problems.

Any other opinions on this?

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    Not really, just studying up on 1-test because I am adding it to my sublingual experiment.

It is similar to Winny in the fact it works primarily through the DHT, however the gains are fuller, you dont get the dry joints, and from my experience you get pretty veiny on 1-test.

The similarities of them as far as sides are the risk of prostate problems (before someone tries to educate me yes it is possible to risk prostate problems with all hormones), the hairline, and possible libido problems.

Any other opinions on this?
    I think 1-test without the methyl is total waste. The M-1-T is quite strong. Yes I am on week 3 of 4 of M-1-T and getting more veiny then ever. Also it does seem even though I am still on testosterone since March, and just last week switched to some Sust where I was on enanthate before, the M-1-T seems neutral on the joints, its also relatively neutral on the libido too, in otherwords doesnt necessarily kill your sex drive like as tren , EQ, Deca only cycles or other non-testosterones can do, but it does not enhance sex drive either.

I get the impression that M-1-T is a major fat burner, it also dramatically reduces your water retension, even if already carrying it from a deca/test en cycle just before switching to m-1-t and sustenon cycle. I am getting fantastic growth rates right now and lowering fat/water retension means I have never looked more shredded then I do now.

I cant compare m-1-t to winny, tren, EQ or other roids I have not done but to me it can grow the muscles slightly faster then testosterone can and also feels most like testosterone except minus the enhanced sex drive.
    Last edited by Ntpadude; 08-01-2004 at 10:57 PM.

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    Is 1-test even worth taking with steroids ????? I have found a injectable version which im sure would be more potent. But I have yet to see anyone argue that it is benifical to a cycle.

You have any other intresting info on this drug???

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Anhydro78
    Is 1-test even worth taking with steroids ????? I have found a injectable version which im sure would be more potent. But I have yet to see anyone argue that it is benifical to a cycle.

You have any other intresting info on this drug???
    Thats actually the point. Dont take M-1-T without doing real testosterone along with it. The combination and using the correct type of 1-test, note that anything that is not methylized 1-test is just unabsorbable, can get you some really good muscle growth while controlling water retension and also seems to burn fat while at it. From what I have read of what Winny does and even EQ, I believe M-1-T or injectable 1-test is a very viable alternative to Winny or EQ.

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    Well im about to find out myself i think the poor rep for 1 test is because of the orals and methylating it shows the real potential but injects would be very much better on the liver anyways ive always heard that it is more comparable to a mild tren because it is dihydro boldenone not dihydro test and with a cyp ester added is perfect for cycles

my next cycle
    1-10 500 mg testaprim d
    1-10 600 mg 1 test cyp
    1-10 400 mg nandrolone oh a deca that doesnt convert into progesterone

bulk commimg for the test
    a little bit of hardness and minor bulk from the deca
    hardness and strength for the 1 test not sure wheter to run it full length or last 6-8 weeks

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan2

do you have any sort of credible documentation on this? i saw this mentioned in another thread. and i have serious doubts...

Quote Originally Posted by Bryan2
    nandrolone doesn't convert to progesterone.....it, in its native structure, is a progestin as is.

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    its very similar to the steroid clostebol because of a hydoxylgroup (oh) at the 4 position
    I havent used it yet but it is pretty weak because it cannot convert its been said to be about 75% as effective as regular deca and ill probably get around 300mg effectiveness.
    4-hydoxynandrolone
    It doesnt add to much weight because there is no water retention im using this because i got gyno last cycle and it was progesterone related so im not risking it again

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    1-Test without methyl is a total waste if you are doing it orally. I am making a sublingual 1-Test, Test, and EQ. So it would be 95% absorbed, the purpose of the methyl is to survive the digestion process, sublingual is direct entry to the bloodstream, by leaving out the methyl you leave out the liver toxicity, so there is a benefit to not doing M1T.

Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    I think 1-test without the methyl is total waste. The M-1-T is quite strong. Yes I am on week 3 of 4 of M-1-T and getting more veiny then ever. Also it does seem even though I am still on testosterone since March, and just last week switched to some Sust where I was on enanthate before, the M-1-T seems neutral on the joints, its also relatively neutral on the libido too, in otherwords doesnt necessarily kill your sex drive like as tren , EQ, Deca only cycles or other non-testosterones can do, but it does not enhance sex drive either.

I get the impression that M-1-T is a major fat burner, it also dramatically reduces your water retension, even if already carrying it from a deca/test en cycle just before switching to m-1-t and sustenon cycle. I am getting fantastic growth rates right now and lowering fat/water retension means I have never looked more shredded then I do now.

I cant compare m-1-t to winny, tren, EQ or other roids I have not done but to me it can grow the muscles slightly faster then testosterone can and also feels most like testosterone except minus the enhanced sex drive.

Thread Information