JerzeyBoy is offline Member

Help me out quick!!

I know this doesn't belong here..but I thought I would get a better response here:

I broke up with my girlfriend and now she is threatening me...saying she's gonna call the cops and tell them I'm on juice and lots of other things to that extent....WTF DO I DO?!

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    I'd store the juice at a buddies house, just get it all out of your place.

that includes needles, and ancillaries to be safe as well

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    Get your gear and get outta the house now and hide it anywhere but there. They will need a supoena for a blood test , the cops won't bother, get your crap outta the house now!

Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    Women can be very vendictive. Time to clean house and never talk to this chick again.

juiceinthehood is offline Anabolic Member
    So Get Rid Of What U Have And Deny The Rest Shes Has A Motive To Lie (you Broke Up With Her) And She Wants Revenge And The Cops Cant Arrest You Bcuz She Says Your Juice Unless They Find It They Got Nothing

PartyBoy is offline New Member
    I wouldn't worry about it, your girlfriend is more than likely talking out her ass and will probably not do anything. If you are smart you will cease all contact with her. I would also put your gear at a buddies house.

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    Let this be a lesson never trust a chick with this info if you can get around it!

Quote Originally Posted by 1badcamaro
    I'd store the juice at a buddies house, just get it all out of your place.

some dbol is already in my system...i realized i was doing it wrong and didnt go threw with the cycle...but regardless im ****ed...im most likely going to prison. i know this for sure...so whatever. its just a matter of when.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    As long as you don't have stuff in the house, or your not a source, I wouldn't worry about it. Just make sure nothing is around for her to show the cops!

Even in a tough break up, why would someone go and try to phuck someones life up like that............do you have anything on her that you could counteract with?

Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    As long as you don't have stuff in the house, or your not a source, I wouldn't worry about it. Just make sure nothing is around for her to show the cops!
    Something I shouldnt of said lol.

but yeah man...im so ****ed
    Last edited by JerzeyBoy; 08-02-2004 at 11:33 AM.

Justincase is offline Associate Member
    hid it all some place else...........don't let them in your house.....they may just ask to
    come in......you can tell them no! (unless you still live with mom or) if they want to talk to you go outside and close the door. if they see something while standing at the door way it could give them probable cause to search the house.

2dsl4u is offline Junior Member
    I had a friend who didn't heed the rantings of his recently dumped girlfriend. Let's say it didn't work out so well for him. He ended up in court for posession of various substances. Get them out of the house, they are not going to test you. Get anything illegal out of your house, your car, your garage, etc.

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JerzeyBoy
    I know this doesn't belong here..but I thought I would get a better response here:

I broke up with my girlfriend and now she is threatening me...saying she's gonna call the cops and tell them I'm on juice and lots of other things to that extent....WTF DO I DO?!
    Stop juicing until you are the proper age. Thats my advice.

nobbythedonkey is offline Associate Member

do what i would do, stick with her till you finish cycle and dont have the gear anymore.

Again, all you have to do is tell the cops, She is losing her mind. just because I'm big, "SHE" assumes I'm on roids...But, again, make sure everything thing is out of your house. Put all the blame on her. Make it seem like she's crazy...They will NOT test you!!!! But, if she's there and shows them pills or vials, you can be screwed!

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Let me give advice in classic Lozgod fashion. .......

Beat that snitches ass!!!

Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    Again, all you have to do is tell the cops, She is losing her mind. just because I'm big, "SHE" assumes I'm on roids...But, again, make sure everything thing is out of your house. Put all the blame on her. Make it seem like she's crazy...They will NOT test you!!!! But, if she's there and shows them pills or vials, you can be screwed!
    I'm not even big. I just have possesion of them because...well guess. I'm gonna do my own cycle later on, but I do have a little dbol in my system. She also has other **** on me too...A lot of things that could easily put me in prison.

I'm not even big. I just have possesion of them because...well guess. I'm gonna do my own cycle later on, but I do have a little dbol in my system. She also has other **** on me too...A lot of things that could easily put me in prison.
    Well, if she has other **** on you, then I'd worry about that and NOT DBOL . I'm not sure what other stuff (drugs) but all I know is get anything to do with AS out of your place ASAP. If they come looking for other stuff and find steroids , yes, you will be in big ****!

Thread Information