LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran

How Often is too often....

To receive packages via USPS?

Lately I have been receiving a lot of packages via USPS.....some are from research companies, some are from supplements companies.... and some are from my source. I was just wondering how often most guys receive packages and if you think it is a bad idea to keep receiving stuff as often as I have been. Like right now, I have a package coming from my source, a package from a research company, a package from a supplement company, and another package coming from my source all via USPS. They won't be here on the same day, but lately I have been getting a lot of packages and I don't want it to look suspicious. I also need to place an order at another research company for a couple other ancillaries. Would you guys hold off or just keep ordering? So far my luck has been good, and all my stuff is shipped domestic. Just want to hear some opinions...

<<LMO>>

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    I would say that it is no big deal. Heck my mom buys everything off the internet which has to be delivered by some sort of mail. There are packages comming out the wazoo all the time at her place.

Quote Originally Posted by 1victor
    I would say that it is no big deal. Heck my mom buys everything off the internet which has to be delivered by some sort of mail. There are packages comming out the wazoo all the time at her place.

True.... I usually get a lot of stuff via USPS too..... like skin products & sometimes car parts for my truck. I just don't want to push my luck lol...

<<LMO>>

KAEW44 is offline Senior Member
    the only time i would worry is if they new what was in them! but if they made it to your mailbox then they obviously dont think its anything bad/illegal. Also i dont know about where you live but where i live its about 4 different postmen shifting that route every week so its very hard for them to notice a pattern.

bigmack62 is offline Junior Member
    Quit sweating the small stuff, they don't care whats in them once they are in the U.S.

detroit is offline Banned
    If your worried just go downtown and get a DBA (doing business as) and have everything shipped to the company name. It will be less suspicious...

Quote Originally Posted by detroit
    If your worried just go downtown and get a DBA (doing business as) and have everything shipped to the company name. It will be less suspicious...

I actually already have one...... I guess I could do that.

<<LMO>>

Thread Information