Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by juiceinthehood
    heres a website to read www.steroidtruth.com it talks about heart failures kidney probs liver prob etc.
    OK I read that before, anyway it doesnt say a single thing about kidney tumors or cancer, it just sais kidney impairment.

juiceinthehood is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    I am not arguing with you, I would just like to know what book this is in so I can buy it and read it. I have never heard of a single steroid causing kidney tumors and I researched this topic extensively, I am just saying I doubt his death was the result of steroid use and if he died of kidney cancer he wouldnt of dropped dead he would of first suffered from kidney related problems that would have him showing severe symptoms before his expiration. Instant death like that is usually cardivascular related. I am not trying to talk bad about a diceased bro, I am just curious to try to prevent me and others the same demise. Thats all, I am not firing shots or calling you a liar, just saying look at all the facts before you chalk it up to a ill-gotten conclusion that it was the results of AAS use.
    check out the website www.steroidtruth.com look under side effects for some reason i cant copy my cpu is freakin out but in rare cases it can kidney tumors when i jit the library again i will get the name of the book.

OK I read that before, anyway it doesnt say a single thing about kidney tumors or cancer, it just sais kidney impairment.
    yes which eventually in rare cases if not treated might cause tumor or cyst just like the liver i will def. get the name of the book it was called something like (dangers of steroid use and abuse)

djboots is offline Associate Member
    Man that sucks. This scares me be cause I have a bro that abuses roids he never come off cycles and he just always is taking some type of AS. Also he takes alot of drugs like vicodon, E, coke and who knows what. I just wonder how long his liver will last.

johnsomebody is offline Senior Member
    This should be a heads up bros to CHECK YOUR BLOOD PRESSURE regularly while you're on gear, especially large amounts. Kidney and liver failure are a distinct possibility if BP gets out of control. So is stroke and I wouldn't be surprised if heart failure wouldn't be as well, at least if there's a pre-existant condition -which may be unknown until it's too late.

It should be a no-brainer but most 20 year old guys don't believe they're mortal so it never occurs to them. I agree with Lozgod that sudden death would most likely be heart related.
    Last edited by johnsomebody; 08-03-2004 at 03:23 PM.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by johnsomebody
    This should be a heads up bros to CHECK YOUR BLOOD PRESSURE regularly while you're on gear, especially large amounts. Kidney and liver failure are a distinct possibility if BP gets out of control. So is stroke and I wouldn't be surprised if heart failure wouldn't be as well, at least if there's a pre-existant condition -which may be unknown until it's too late.

It should be a no-brainer but most 20 year old guys don't believe they're mortal so it never occurs to them. I agree with Lozgod that sudden death would most likely be heart related.
    Nicely said bro!!!!

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by djboots
    Man that sucks. This scares me be cause I have a bro that abuses roids he never come off cycles and he just always is taking some type of AS. Also he takes alot of drugs like vicodon, E, coke and who knows what. I just wonder how long his liver will last.
    Man, thats not good!! Not only is he not coming off, he's doing coke? I'd do whatever I could to help him out.

There's a good post by a 20 year old on gear not long ago who had both kidney AND liver failure from the increased BP he got from gaining 20lbs in just a couple weeks.

The bad thing is you can think you're really making progress by gaining that much that fast but if you're not checking your BP every week you'll never know what's really going on.

Here's that thread by the way -definitely a good warning...
    http://67.18.108.244//showthread.php?t=43934&page=1

Note Ichabodcrane's second post/diagnosis midpage.

thats what happenes when u over do it ur body can only take so much

NorCaLifter is offline Associate Member
    For that guy to die so young, I really think it was not from the juice ALONE. To be that young, he must have had a medical problem he didnt know about and ya the juice may not have helped. That is why seeing a doctor every once in a while isnt a bad thing. This reminds me of a story i saw the other day on tv where a kid who was 17 and used juice in high school killed himself and this stupid ass therapist blamed juice for his suicide. There were other problems there and that is the main problem. And yes using juice is a risk we all take, but the odds of dying from it alone I think are remote, unless you have a proven health problem already exhisting. Either way we are responsible for are own actions and knowing that ...that is why we need to research everything we do instead of just sticking yourself with every known substance out there. But I do feel sad for this guy who passed. RIP

Jjdigs74 is offline Member
    I am not arguing with you, I would just like to know what book this is in so I can buy it and read it. I have never heard of a single steroid causing kidney tumors and I researched this topic extensively, I am just saying I doubt his death was the result of steroid use and if he died of kidney cancer he wouldnt of dropped dead he would of first suffered from kidney related problems that would have him showing severe symptoms before his expiration. Instant death like that is usually cardivascular related. I am not trying to talk bad about a diceased bro, I am just curious to try to prevent me and others the same demise. Thats all, I am not firing shots or calling you a liar, just saying look at all the facts before you chalk it up to a ill-gotten conclusion that it was the results of AAS use.

I completely agree...

If this young man had a kidney tumor or liver tumor, he would have seen severe signs as well as visable side effects, before a sudden death. When a person drop's dead in a sudden moment it is 95% because of Cardivascular arrest. The other 5% would be a mixture of problems. Blood clotting, upstructed air flow, ect.....

JuiceINthehood
    No flame, but for you to assume that it was AS that caused this death, you are commiting the same act the news and media are doing. I understand he was a big kid and im sure he was on lots of anabolic steriods , but you just like the media say an opinion, because thats what it is, your opinion on why he died, and by word of mouth and fear, all people see is a Big, young man that was loaded up on juice and acted like an animal. Its not fair to him, nor is it far to his family or friends, its not fair to other As user's. Its a bad rap that will never be accepted with the public, mostly because of the uninformed people that let what they hear, infect their opinion of Anabaolic Steriods.

Im sorry for your loss bro.... R.I.P

Paingain is offline Banned
    The most common cause of death in the gym like that is congestive heart failure, or in some rare cases popped blood vessels in the brain. Some steroids make your organs bigger, in turn causing more stress on the heart and making it harder to breathe and pump blood. Not to mention if he gained tons of mass really quick thats even more added stress on the heart. This is why I'm a firm believer in making as much gains as possible on as little juice as possible. There was a guy at my old gym who was pretty massive, around 280-290 at about 5-6% bodyfat. Anyways, somebody told me that one day in the locker room this dude just stopped breathing, and was like gasping for air for a couple minutes. Says that seeing this scared the sh*t out of him. The guy didnt die, but man thats gotta be scary! Anyways, I'm really sorry to hear about this loss, at least he went out in the gym, if I had to choose, that'd be my place.

b-john is offline New Member
    at the end of the day if you use juice you shold be prepared for the consequences why do you think they are banned
    it is a sad day when a 18 year old dies does that not tell you anything
    i have tried them i got of them straight away when i had kidney problems 1am 42 years old and live in scotland uk .
    and i want to live as long as i can so guys dont take them you only live once

Big_Diesel is offline Associate Member
    So now that we all surmized what killed this guy, is there an up-date on what really happened?????

ImmmtheIceman is offline Senior Member
    that totally sucks. just extra incentive to watch out what/how much we put in our bodies (im not just talking about AS)

builtthekid is offline Banned
    Dont do drugs kids thats the best thing One can learn
    when hearing about these type of tradgidies.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information