Thread: Injection

NATTY is offline Associate Member

Injection

I just injected 3/4 of a cc in my right delt and when I pulled out there was a fair amount of blood running all down my arm. I aspirated and it was all good, although it did feel a little bit odd going in. Anyway I am using a 25g needle and my question is this: Why do I have a small hard lump exactly where I put in the needle. I am sure I hit the muscle as I havent had a problem yet and I am 5 weeks into ed injections. If anyone could help me out I would really appreciate it. Thanks fellas.

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    you're probably injecting into that spot to much and you're having a build up of tissue.........use other spots.

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Dont worry about the blood thing. After you inject that happens sometimes. Good on you for aspirating though. As for the lump I know test prop can usually leave a lump, but thats also normal as well, just massage it out. A lump can also occur if you inject air into your muscle. If this happens, once again just massage it down, and especially when you are in the shower under the hot water. It will go down, it just looks ugly, notin 2 worry about

Well so far I have been rotating Tris, bis, delts, and pecs with no problems at all. It was almost like immediately after I took out the pin blood rushed everywhere and then there was this small hard ball right where i injected.

GEAR: Awesome bro, thanks a lot for the help it is much appreciated!

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    No worries mate, happy jabbing

Thread Information