finestromeo is offline New Member

Question Best Cycle for D-BOL ?

Hello Friends,
    I am 23 yrs old , very hard gainer just like rest of us.
    have done 2 cycles
    one anadrol 50 have seen good gains however hard to keep. figured D-bol would be the best at keeping gains.

Now i'm getting
    Reforvit-B 25 mg for $100 /100 tabs
    d-bol 10mg, white pills $100/100 tabs
    anavar 5MG $100/100 tabs

Reforvit-B seems to be the best bet for the money however I know the half life of D bol is only 3-4 hrs so it has to be taken 2 -3 times a day and it is underdosed. The study shows that 25mg of pill comes out to 13mg while tested in lab so thats not good either.
    any advice on this would be great!
    thanks in advance
    How many Pills would I need?
    8 week or 10 week cycle or longer?
    Last edited by finestromeo; 08-04-2004 at 03:38 PM.

kronik is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by finestromeo
    Hello Friends,
    I am 23 yrs old , very hard gainer just like rest of us.
    have done 2 cycles
    one anadrol 50 have seen good gains however hard to keep. figured D-bol would be the best at keeping gains.

Now i'm getting
    Reforvit-B 25 mg for $100 /100 tabs
    d-bol 10mg, white pills $100/100 tabs
    anavar 5MG $100/100 tabs

Reforvit-B seems to be the best bet for the money however I know the half life of D bol is only 3-4 hrs so it has to be taken 2 -3 times a day.
    any advice on this would be great!
    thanks in advance
    How many Pills would I need?
    8 week or 10 week cycle or longer?
    Add test to the cycle...Research alittle more also

My recent research shows that
    Reforvit-B seems to be underdosed so that is out of question
    now what kind of D BOL SHOULD i order? and what cycle should I use with
    10mg D-BOL and 5 mg of Anavar

KeyMastur is offline VET
    you will not be disappointed with the Ref-B. sure it's underdosed a little bit, but you really don't plan on chugging down the whole 50 cc bottle of it do you ??

My recent research shows that
    Reforvit-B seems to be underdosed so that is out of question
    now what kind of D BOL SHOULD i order? and what cycle should I use with
    10mg D-BOL and 5 mg of Anavar
    Those doses are to low, like I said in the previous post you need to more research. You need to know what and why you are putting this "gear" in your system. Come back with a educated cycle and let us critque it. Peace

I'm trying to stick to ORAL as much as I can.
    From my study with D-bol it is also hard to keep the gains that you've gotten with one or two cycle unless it is supported by inject testa
    is that true? then wouldn't it be the same as a-bomb 50 then?

I'm trying to stick to ORAL as much as I can.
    From my study with D-bol it is also hard to keep the gains that you've gotten with one or two cycle unless it is supported by inject testa
    is that true? then wouldn't it be the same as a-bomb 50 then?
    If you cant handle the pinz then I dont recommend a cycle. With test and proper PCT you can keep most of your gains...

dieseL atC is offline Member
    I've never done Dbol but my best advice for you is this. Try and get your hands on some Blue Heart D-bols, from what I hear those are the ****.. Also, I wouldn't recommend a D-bol only cycle. Lozgod had a good quote on his signature a while back. I think it went something like this:

"Doing a dbol only cycle is like watching a black and white TV. You will see the show but you are missing out on so much of it. Grow some balls and get a color TV is all I'm trying to say.."

Anyways, get yourself some D-bol and some Test E and run this..

Week 1-4 Dbol @ 30mg ED
    Week 1-10 Test E @ 500mg EW (250mg every 3.5 days[Mon. morning and Fri. night])
    Week 1-10 Nolva @ 10mg ED
    Week 12-14 Nolva @ 20mg ED
    Week 12-14 Clomid @ 100mg ED

Most people are scared of the needle, but once you do a few you'll start to wish you were running Prop so you could poke yourself every morning
    Last edited by dieseL atC; 08-04-2004 at 04:06 PM.

John88Test is offline Member
    ugh...where to begin...my best advice to give to you is to do more research and then create a cycle around what u have learned...

thanks for your advice diesel . definately very useful!
    however only 4 weeks of Dbol backed up by test e , nolva would be sufficient for good 20lb gains?

Quote Originally Posted by dieseL atC
    I've never done Dbol but my best advice for you is this. Try and get your hands on some Blue Heart D-bols, from what I hear those are the ****.. Also, I wouldn't recommend a D-bol only cycle. Lozgod had a good quote on his signature a while back. I think it went something like this:

"Doing a dbol only cycle is like watching a black and white TV. You will see the show but you are missing out on so much of it. Grow some balls and get a color TV is all I'm trying to say.."

Week 1-4 Dbol @ 30mg ED
    Week 11-13 Nolva @ 20mg ED
    Week 11-13 Clomid @ 100mg ED

Most people are scared of the needle, but once you do a few you'll start to wish you were running Prop so you could poke yourself every morning
    Well you got what you were looking for "a cycle handed to you on a silver platter". peace

Quote Originally Posted by dieseL atC

Week 1-4 Dbol @ 30mg ED
    Week 11-13 Nolva @ 20mg ED
    Week 11-13 Clomid @ 100mg ED

But the PCT is off...

I'm thinking.. CritiQ pls?
    Week 1-8 Dbol @ 30mg ED
    Week 1-10 Testa 400 [ one cc a week? ]
    Week 10-12 Clomid @ 100mg ED

Should I throw in some Deca in it ? I've it laying around would that be useful though?

thanks for your advice diesel . definately very useful!
    however only 4 weeks of Dbol backed up by test e , nolva would be sufficient for good 20lb gains?
    Dbol isn't the base for any cycle, it's just used as a kickstart until the Test kicks in. The nolva is just a precautionary measure to help prevent gyno and lower the amount of water you retain. 20 lbs is a very realistic goal. AAS isn't magic though bro. You gotta eat, sleep, eat, train and eat to see results..

Week 1-8 Dbol @ 30mg ED
    Week 1-10 Testa 400 [ one cc a week? ]
    Week 10-12 Clomid @ 100mg ED

Should I throw in some Deca in it ? I've it laying around would that be useful though?
    Dbol for 8 weeks is way too long, especially for a first cycle. Like I just said, once the 4 week kickstart of the dbol is done your test will be kicking in nicely and you'll start growing like bamboo..
    Also, Test 400 is has a little bit of a bite to it. It will be worth it if you can take the pains in the ass Get yourself some Liquid Nolva and run it throughout, it's cheap as hell so there's no reason not to take it.

Week 1-8 Dbol @ 30mg ED (to long)
    Week 1-10 Testa 400 [ one cc a week? (twice a week)
    Week 10-12 Clomid @ 100mg ED (14 days after last test e inject)

response in bold

Definately agreed
    A good Diet and Serious training is a must with lot of dedication.
    Nova is inj /oral i've never used that how diff is it from clenbutrol

Quote Originally Posted by kronik
    But the PCT is off...
    Yea, I just noticed that.. it's fixed

Definately agreed
    WHAT??? Bro read up on everything you can at this point, not for my sake but yours...

Definately agreed
    Nolvadex is an anti-estrogen, it keeps estrogen from binding to receptors mainly behind the nipples..

WHAT??? Bro read up on everything you can at this point, not for my sake but yours...
    KRONIK: I know exactly what you are trying to do, keep the stupidity and insincerity away from forums. Make sure Newbies read and do their research before They even come close to using this serious stuff or bug other forum members with questions.
    Trust me I've read up till whatever I've can!
    I've been on this site for many years and have been reading forums just never thought I needed to signup to ask questions so I recently signedup which doesn't make me Newbie!
    I've been researching for 4 and half yrs although you have to understand that , It is almost impossible to have all the knowledge about every single steroid profile, including oral and inj, anti-estro and cycles otherwise i would be Steroid Guru !
    If I was in that case I wouldn't be asking anyone for advice or info on certain stuff that I'm not clear on!
    the time that you are wasting writing me about how I should be researching maybe you can just simply help out by answering some simple questions!
    No this doesn't mean I need something on Silver Platter !
    This are What Simply Forums all About!
    Sorrry if this sounded harsh! just my .02 cents
    thank you
    Last edited by finestromeo; 08-04-2004 at 04:23 PM.

fitnessNY is offline Senior Member
    you have to add TEST and RESEARCH a bit more. eberything you need to know is here.

KRONIK: I know exactly what you are trying to do, keep the stupidity and insincerity away from forums. Make sure Newbies read and do their research before They even come close to using this serious stuff or bug other forum members with questions.
    Trust me I've read up till whatever I've can!
    I've been on this site for many years and have been reading forums just never thought I needed to signup to ask questions so I recently signedup which doesn't make me Newbie!
    I've been researching for 4 and half yrs although you have to understand that , It is almost impossible to have all the knowledge about every single steroid profile, including oral and inj, anti-estro and cycles otherwise i would be Steroid Guru !
    If I was in that case I wouldn't be asking anyone for advice or info on certain stuff that I'm not clear on!
    the time that you are wasting writing me about how I should be researching maybe you can just simply help out by answering some simple questions!
    No this doesn't mean I need something on Silver Platter !
    This are What Simply Forums all About!
    Sorrry if this sounded harsh! just my .02 cents
    thank you
    according to every post you have made so far (shows to me anyway) that you have no idea what you are doing

according to every post you have made so far (shows to me anyway) that you have no idea what you are doing
    And what you think is really useless to me and has no affect on me!
    So save it! I was trying to be polite
    thanks for trying anyway!

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    finestro, maybe you should start drinking your milk and even get a gym membership and then think about using steroids in a few years when you learn about pct and nolva and how to properly use these drugs or you might hurt yourself

i've had gym membership have been working out for 6 + yrs on/off
    except when i had my injuries!
    as far as drinking milk hmm.. i prefer coffe! ha!

promiscio is offline Member
    i've had gym membership have been working out for 6 + yrs on/off
    except when i had my injuries!
    as far as drinking milk hmm.. i prefer coffe! ha!
    Look man, they are only telling you to research so that you learn why you are going to be doing what your doing. They could tell you what to take and when, but you wouldnt know why.
    Also if you have been reading here so long, seems you would have picked up on the fact that oral only cycles are not good. Were not asking you to be steroid guru, but to have atleast a basic understanding...

bigordie is offline Member
    The study shows that 25mg of pill comes out to 13mg while tested in lab

a little off topic but back to something he was saying earlier, i know ref-b is underdosed, and i have heard of it being near 13mg but i thought that they have it back up to around 20mg now, if anyone has any knowledge on this or if you guys have gotten any recent lab results back let me know. thanks. sorry for the topic shift...

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    Sorry if you dint have a warm welcome. Kronik did help you when you presented a acceptable cycle for crituqes. If your not ready for injectable steroids , theres really no use in explaining anything to you in great detail. I would listen to his critques they are right on.

I would not use T400 if you think you will have problems with doing injections. T400 hurts alot of people. The injection soreness does get better though.

Okay.. Understood!!

Thread Information