Thread: shoud i add hcg

msu16366 is offline Member

shoud i add hcg

well its week 3 of cyp, eq , and d bol.
    people are starting to notice so it must be working. i am up about 15 lbs. but my strength is through the roof. max bench 4 weeks ago 275 1 time, max today 315 for 2 reps.
    after cycle i will have been on cyp for 14 weeks, EQ for 12 weeks, and started d bol week earlier than cyp, so about 15 weeks total. i started the cyp a week earlier than the eq, should of waited until had everything but i didnt. anyways do you think i should add some hcg into this cycle. i have been taking 10 mg novadex everyday and also have 40 clomid . also should i run the standard 300,100\50 clomid or do i need to do more. thanks for any help.
    Also since i did start the cypanate earlier i am going to run short to go one week longer than the eq, so i was wondering if i could just get one bottle of prop for the end , then i could also start pct sooner. what do you think?] thanks again

i have been taking tribilus, 4 g a day, and dont really care if balls shrink while on cycle, as long as they come back when i am done, could i wait until pct tp start hcg

jbigdog69 is offline Banned

Don't throw it out yet Bro...

Quote Originally Posted by msu16366
    i have been taking tribilus, 4 g a day, and dont really care if balls shrink while on cycle, as long as they come back when i am done, could i wait until pct tp start hcg
    Hcg will help you keep your gains too!!! Imo...you should use HCg throughout a cycle 500iu 2 X ew for only two weeks. Wait two to three weeks before presenting the Hcg again.

From UK Muscle
    How to KEEP GAINS from steroids
    This info I have gleaned from self-research, trail and error, from my endocrinologist, from SWALE and from training hundreds of clients over the years.

This is a longish post but many of you will greatly benefit from reading it so try to bare with my "blathering"

First of all I would like to stress that I and my endocrinologist do not believe one can keep gains above ones natural max, or that level of muscular development that can be held to without steroids. In other words, I think one will always shrink down to the size that can be held to with ones own T production.

In reality what usually happens is that many (not all) steroid users fall BELOW their natural max within months of discontinuing steroids for one or all of the following reasons poor HPTA recovery and or lack of knowledge in regard to what makes up proper steroid free training.

If HPTA recovery is not fairly rapid and complete then obviously one risks dropping BELOW ones natural max in time. If one does not know how to train effectively without steroids then one will rapidly over train and drop below natural max in time, not to mention the strong possibility of injury which also will hinder gains keeping.

You can, however, makes gains well above your natural max while on steroids and then with prudent use of ancillaries, and proper natural training, hold to your natural max well into ones 50's and perhaps early 60's.

As an estimate of natural max the average guy of average height( 5"9 or 10") and with average bone structure and genetically typical recuperative abilities (vast majority of men) can usually get to a lean 190-195 with a bench of 275-300, full squat of 375-400 and a dead lift of about 500 pounds without steroids.

ANCILLARIES....HCG

Dare I say that HCG use is more important than SERMS(nolva or clomid) for good HPTA recovery after a LONG cycle( 12 weeks or longer)
    Personally I would use HCG during any cycle 8 weeks or longer...and if you are really paranoid and want the absolute most rapid HPTA recovery then use it during any cycle for next to zero testicular shrinkage.

Now you will recover HPTA without HGC, and fairly quickly if you truly have not suffered from much testicular atrophy, but not as rapidly as you could and that will cost you at least some gains.

HCG, human chorionic gonadotropin , is a hormone taken from placentas during pregnancy. It mimics the action of LH from the pituitary and stimulates testosterone production in the testes.

It is important to the male bodybuilder in that proper use of this hormone PREVENTS testicular atrophy caused by HPTA shut down from steroid use .

If the testes are shut down they will shrink, it's as simple as that. The degree of shrinkage depends upon the length of time "on" androgens. Some guys literally see their testes atrophy down to raisin size. NO ****. Others see modest shrinkage and a few say they see NO shrinkage. In the latter this is BS and has to due with poor pre-cycle assessment of testicular size. After all how many of us sit down before a cycle and really feel the true size of our balls.

NOTE: all steroids will shut you down 100% and at a very low dose, and that includes Primo and Anavar for you skeptics. As little as 100mg a week of testosterone administered exogenously in the form of injections will shut you down in as little as a few weeks.

HPTA RECOVERY

The hormones that drive the HPT axis (LH and GnRH) recover full potential quite quickly post cycle. The hypothalamus rapidly senses a low androgen level and pumps out GnRH and this tells the pituitary to release LH for testicular stimulation of T production trouble is if the nuts are small they simply cannot respond well to this stimulation. The testes take a fair amount of time to "get going" after a long sleep and as a result T levels post cycle can be low for months (if greatly atrophied). This obviously results in a rapid loss of gains, not to mention psychological issues such as depression as well as physical issues like fatigue.

* SO it is important for "optimal" gains keeping to try to begin HPTA recovery with full or nearly full sized testes.

HOW TO USE HCG

It is best to prevent testicular atrophy in the first place rather than trying to bringing the boys back to size after they have already atrophied.
    With this in mind prudent use of HCG is DURING a cycle.

HCG can be taken either IM or sub Q in the fat and yes you can mix it with your oils.

Take it at 500 IU’s every 3rd or 4th day while on cycle.
    Last edited by jbigdog69; 08-04-2004 at 08:59 PM.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Just make sure you don't run HCG and Clomid at the same time.

kronik is offline Senior Member
    Testicular hypertrophy is expected with most if not all cycles. Like it was stated earlier HCG is not for PCT but Clomid is. I would use 3-5grams tribulis ED throughtout cycle and PCT and use HCG about half way through IMO. The goal here is to keep your testes as full as possible, it will aid in recovery and help keep your gains also.

your right diablo i dont know much about HCG , and if i knew everything i wouldn't need to be a part of this board. Anyways thanks for the info. Kronik you say to use it half way through cycle, just wondering how i should do it. How much and how often. The HCG i can get is
    HCG - Pregnyl (Organon Greece) - HCG
    pack: 5000 IU in amp + 1ml amp of oil solution

thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kronik
    Testicular hypertrophy is expected with most if not all cycles. Like it was stated earlier HCG is not for PCT but Clomid is. I would use 3-5grams tribulis ED throughtout cycle and PCT and use HCG about half way through IMO. The goal here is to keep your testes as full as possible, it will aid in recovery and help keep your gains also.
    I agree, HCG is to be used in MID cycle, no for PCT. Use Clomid w/nolva but DONT use HCG and CLomid together. you need to wait 7 days after your last shot of HCG to start PCT

BigGenes is offline Member
    I always run HCG right before clomid. I find it helps a ton in getting your body normalized. But thats just MO

UrbanDawg is offline Banned
    how many weeks have you been on d-bol?

Tell me thats a typo and that you have not been on dbol for 15 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by msu16366
    ..... i will have been on cyp for 14 weeks, EQ for 12 weeks, and started d bol week earlier than cyp, so about 15 weeks total.

Thread Information