Justoid is offline Associate Member

Question on test

Is it the case that almost all users of test experience increase horniness,sexual drive and erections? i personally do not in the slightest- am i in the minority?

Justincase is offline Associate Member
    You could be............what are you taking?

testosterone ethanate by pliva in pakistantch number 3 at 500 a week
    strange

fitnessNY is offline Senior Member
    When I am on test I have a boner 24-7

OkieCardinal is offline New Member
    How long does it take for test to start makin you want to dick down every chick u see?

Justincase is offline Associate Member
    about week 3 it starts a bit...........then week 5 its anything dead or alive. LOL

bump this thread back up as i have another query- so i have not experienced any pain what so ever after my shots (alternating glutes) this normal?

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by OkieCardinal
    How long does it take for test to start makin you want to dick down every chick u see?

3 to 5 weeks. If u havent seen an increase in horniness at some point in the 5 weeks then you probably have fake/junk gear. What is possible with "some" dudes that do not favor as well with testosterone is they get an increased sex drive then it declines back to normal although majority of males see an improvement in sex drive throughout their being on testosterone. FOr that matter, a majority of males start noticing an increase in sex drive in a matter of days, like 5 to 10 days after first injection. Most often increased libido is the very first thing noticed when on testosterone.

If you have decreasing or below normal sex drive then its likely you have tren , EQ or other non-testosterone gears in your vail and the label only says its testosterone but its really a different steroid . If there is no impact at all then its probably just sesame seed oil and no gear in it.

Oh by the way, increased libido from testosterone doesnt necessarily mean you are walking around with an uncontrollable hard on all day. Where you really notice it most is your morning wood when you wake. Also when you are up and close to a woman and she is touching your man hood you are more interested faster then ever but it doesnt necessarily take over your life with endless sex drive. You can put in a good working day at job without pitching tent all day.
    Last edited by Ntpadude; 08-03-2004 at 01:10 PM.

Thread Information