ironmankev is offline New Member

dbol cycle(time of doses)

Hey, i am on the second day of a cycle which includes dbol . I have been taking 30mg a day so far. I have divided the amount into two doses. I take the first around 7a.m.and the second around 12. I then lift at 2:30 or 3. How does this sound? Any suggestions?

juiceinthehood is offline Anabolic Member
    i would go with 3 doses of 10 mg throughout the day dbol has 3.5-4 hour half life if you can even 4 doses to better keep blood leves in check (less sides)

rev911apollyon is offline Junior Member
    what about if you get up early in the morning and work out, how long do you have to wait for the d-bol to get into your system, so you'll feel it when your lifting. Like say if you take it AT 5:30, is it in your system by 6:15

Flasher is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by juiceinthehood
    i would go with 3 doses of 10 mg throughout the day dbol has 3.5-4 hour half life if you can even 4 doses to better keep blood leves in check (less sides)
    Now I have a quick question...I have read quite a few times that this has a 3-4 half life. We all know that you want to do your best to keep blood levels as stable as possible. My question is what about when you are sleeping. Should you not be taking evry 3-4 hrs right through? As noted above, It may be kept stable during the day but does not mention what happens after the 12th hour???? Would this not cause a drop in your levels?

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    yes its going to cause a drop in your levels but if you split up your doses into 4 times a day and take one right b4 you fall asleep it will help to keep the drop in your blood levels to a minimum.

juiceinthehood is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1badcamaro
    yes its going to cause a drop in your levels but if you split up your doses into 4 times a day and take one right b4 you fall asleep it will help to keep the drop in your blood levels to a minimum.
    thats the tcket bro

Thread Information