1Chris1 is offline New Member

Question 1

Last edited by 1Chris1; 03-13-2002 at 08:26 AM.

cnyce89 is offline Banned
    i wouldnt...

what are your goals...stats...then maybe we could recomend you get some more gear...to add along with that....

1Chris1 is offline New Member
    all i can afford, not trying to get huge, tryin to burn some fat and hardin up

Fif the Great is offline Associate Member
    I'm with you, bro. I'm not into the getting huge and big and become Mr. Olympia or anything. I'm just wanting to get cut up and get somewhat stronger. But you are going to need more gear than that. I'm buying all the "ingredients" for my stack now so I don't do a shitty one and waste my money. Save the gear you have and save some money to get some more. Space your purchases out if money is tight, that's what I do. I can't drop $500 for a cycle at any given moment.

Anyways, when I first started on these forums, I was going to do a Deca 200mg/cc per week cycle. I found out that would have been a waste of time and money. Plus, I realized (through the help of many ) that I was not where I needed to be physically and that I was too young (19). This is what I plan to cycle when I do start (I have a lot of this already):

Weeks 1-10: Deca 300mg/week
    Weeks 1-10: Test 200mg/week
    Weeks 7-12: 50mg Winstrol Depot EOD
    Weeks 1-10: Clen / ECA 2 weeks on and off
    Weeks 13-16: Clomid 300 mg 1st day, 100 mg days 2-10, 50 mg
    days 10-20

I think this cycle will work pretty good for what I want to achieve, with a good diet and plenty of gym time. You sound like me, just wanting to be more cut and have harder muscles. So my advice is if you are going to cycle, don't be impatient because you have the gear already, take your time to develop an ideal cycle for yourself and you'll be better off (and happier) in the end.

P.S. Anyone, feel free to comment on the cycle I mentioned. I'm always open to anyone's ideas.

MindBomb is offline Member
    To burn fat, try hydroxycut.

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by Fif the Great
    I'm with you, bro. I'm not into the getting huge and big and become Mr. Olympia or anything. I'm just wanting to get cut up and get somewhat stronger. But you are going to need more gear than that. I'm buying all the "ingredients" for my stack now so I don't do a shitty one and waste my money. Save the gear you have and save some money to get some more. Space your purchases out if money is tight, that's what I do. I can't drop $500 for a cycle at any given moment.

Anyways, when I first started on these forums, I was going to do a Deca 200mg/cc per week cycle. I found out that would have been a waste of time and money. Plus, I realized (through the help of many ) that I was not where I needed to be physically and that I was too young (19). This is what I plan to cycle when I do start (I have a lot of this already):

Weeks 1-10: Deca 300mg/week
    Weeks 1-10: Test 200mg/week
    Weeks 7-12: 50mg Winstrol Depot EOD
    Weeks 1-10: Clen / ECA 2 weeks on and off
    Weeks 13-16: Clomid 300 mg 1st day, 100 mg days 2-10, 50 mg
    days 10-20

I think this cycle will work pretty good for what I want to achieve, with a good diet and plenty of gym time. You sound like me, just wanting to be more cut and have harder muscles. So my advice is if you are going to cycle, don't be impatient because you have the gear already, take your time to develop an ideal cycle for yourself and you'll be better off (and happier) in the end.

P.S. Anyone, feel free to comment on the cycle I mentioned. I'm always open to anyone's ideas.
    Increase the test to at least 400mg a week and deca the same if you are looking for a hard look I would use EQ instead.I,d run the clen/eca post cycle rather than throughout the cycle and the clomid is spot on

Thread Information