biofx is offline Junior Member

paranoia or not?

Today I was expecting delivery of some supplements (first time ordering supplements), and the mail usually comes in the afternoon. Early in the morning, the doorbell rings and I open the door like an idiot, I wasn't expecting anything that early. I see a man in PLAIN clothes, a plain pickup truck in the street, and some credentials hanging from his neck. I started to freak out and I was going to reject, but I saw no other cars on the street and he says oh, I was just going to leave it here. My order of supplements is really small, and it was early, so I take it. He hands the package to me, and I sigh inside, but then he says I just need you to sign right here. I am really starting to bug out so I sign some scribble, then he says and right your name below, I am like great just great and do it.

I go inside and start pacing back and forth and looking out the window every 30 seconds. It has been 7 hours since delivery and nothing. Am I cool? I figure if it was controlled it would have happened already. The express package said ship immediately on it, so I guess they just have a dude drive around urgent packages??

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    you must not really be talking about supplements?

gymbuff101 is offline Junior Member
    ya man 7 hours you are cool i would say if you are that worried about it just get it outa your house and keep somewhere else

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Sounds awfully weird, but if its been 7 hours I wouldnt worry about it.

I am not as worried now. If someone unexpected knocks or knocks down the door, **** is wrapped in toilet paper and ready to go down the drain. I am receiving something from gpz tomorrow, bad idea? I think I am cool; if something were to happen it would have already.

smegs is offline Member
    i think your cool bra, maybe get the gear outta ur place

Does the mailman ALWAYS deliver express? Is there postal workers in plain clothes? that's what bugs me.

slitsoul13 is offline Associate Member
    thats wierd, but maybe the post office had some guys sick / or some trcuks were out of service and that was the best they could do to get the package out, im sure its not normal.

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by slitsoul13
    thats wierd, but maybe the post office had some guys sick / or some trcuks were out of service and that was the best they could do to get the package out, im sure its not normal.
    The post office has non-union temps and they do deliver mail and they are plain clothes and use their own cars.

Quote Originally Posted by slitsoul13
    Yeah, good point. I didn't see the normal mail man/truck today, trust me, i was peaking out the window every 30 secs.

somedude247 is offline Member
    I would hide the gear at your buddies house for now...just in case, but I think you are good to go...

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    Its the Feds that do controlled deliverys Right??? If so the feds might not do anything right away, they like to build up charges and put people away for good. If I was you I would try to track the package on the internet to see if it had a holdup in customs( I dont know if this is possible) Than allso try to find out if your source decided to have you sign for the package.

Im thinking I had a scenario that went down a couple months ago that may have been somthing messed up.

Quote Originally Posted by Anhydro78
    Its the Feds that do controlled deliverys Right??? If so the feds might not do anything right away, they like to build up charges and put people away for good. If I was you I would try to track the package on the internet to see if it had a holdup in customs( I dont know if this is possible) Than allso try to find out if your source decided to have you sign for the package.

Im thinking I had a scenario that went down a couple months ago that may have been somthing messed up.
    It was a domestic supplement order. No hold up.

craneboy is offline Senior Member
    yea hide the gear at a buddys house or you can bring it here

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    If it was a domestic delivery I wouldnt worry.

Guess I am cool. Got my pins the next day, they came early too by a different postman. I guess express is really EXPRESS in my area. First inject. tommorrow.

Good Luck with that first injection...

Thread Information