Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 29 of 29
  1. #1
    geo69 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    6

    Police employment and maintence cycle

    Hello, here is my situation. I have been seeking employment as a police officer for the last 6-7 months, testing at various locations in the Chicago land area. I wasn't planning on taking any steroids until I obtained a job, for fear of the drug test. However, I can't take it any more. I'm starting to hate the way I look. I will start testing for the city of chicago at the end of september, so I figure I have a little time to do a quick maintence cycle. I was going to do a 5 week cycle of 100mg propinate EOD and 50mg injectable winstrol EOD. Then 2 weeks of clomid therapy. Propinate is out of the system within weeks, however in doing my research I found the detection times for oral winstrol and injectable differ signifigantly (3 weeks oral, 2 months injectable). Does anyone know why? If I were to drink the injectable winstrol would that cut down the detection time to 3 weeks, or would it still be dectecable for months? And has anyone actually taken a drug test for the chicago police department while on or after a cycle? Do they actually test for steroids? I know they use both a piss and hair test. Should I just cut out the winstrol and do a test only cycle? Thanks for any input.

  2. #2
    bigmack62's Avatar
    bigmack62 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Iron Pile
    Posts
    88
    probably don't check for AAS, way to expensive.

  3. #3
    PT's Avatar
    PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    12,157
    i dont know about chicago but the pittsburgh police dont get checked for steroids , from what i was told if they did they would lose half the force

  4. #4
    1badcamaro's Avatar
    1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    ridin dirty
    Posts
    2,720
    they may not check, but i'm about to start testing places within the next year and well think about it..........if they DO check, there goes your chance at a job. Bro, you're not happy with the way you look, then change your diet and hit the gym harder. There is no sense in risking your career to look a little better. Wait until you are hired on somewhere and then look into a cycle. JMO

  5. #5
    RATM's Avatar
    RATM is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    somewhere in reality
    Posts
    1,123
    I dont know about police drug tests, but for the fire service in my area, they test more for recreational usage ie., pot, coke, amphetamines, barbituates. Unless they specifically test for AAS, which I can ever remember a civil service doing, you will be fine.

  6. #6
    LeanMeOut's Avatar
    LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    One up on you
    Posts
    4,446
    I can't wait till Lozgod sees this thread.... lol


    <<LMO>>

  7. #7
    craneboy's Avatar
    craneboy is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    nor*cal
    Posts
    1,540
    i doubt they check for steroids

  8. #8
    geo69 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    6
    Thanks for the input. But nobody really answered the question. Does anyone know why detection times for oral and injectable winstrol differ so much. If you drank the winstrol would the detection time decrease to the rate of winstrol in pill form (please provide a source of info if possible)? and as far as risking my career, i know its stupid. The thing is, steroids have always been a part of my life and probably always will be. I don't really want to change that. I would like to get around the sytem if possible, to become a police officer. If not I went to college to be a PE teacher, I can always do that. You would think the people in charged of our children would be the people being drug tested, but for some reason teachers are not tested. Go figure. So anyways Id rather be in law enforcment than teaching. So facts regarding the winstrol would help me out. I may just get rid of it all together. Has anyone ever had any luck with a propinate only cycle?

  9. #9
    SportsMedVIP's Avatar
    SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    www.ironforlife.com
    Posts
    3,357
    Quote Originally Posted by LeanMeOut
    I can't wait till Lozgod sees this thread.... lol


    <<LMO>>
    I don't think he's that hypocritical. He may not be a fan of the profession, but to get down on someone for using AS when he's a user and brewer. That would push it to Balco levels.

  10. #10
    spywizard's Avatar
    spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    In the Gym, if i could
    Posts
    16,350
    it's the lie detector test that gets ya...

    q: have you ever taken illegal drugs??

    steroids are illegal, and you know it.. see the problem..

    end of test.....
    The answer to your every question

    Rules

    A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.


    If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.

    Why the Police will Kick your ass

  11. #11
    Lozgod's Avatar
    Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Philly - Better than you
    Posts
    6,834
    So let me get this correct. You plan on enforcing the law, however you want to use illegal substances???????? So you would take me to jail for doing the exact same thing that you do. Man I got to say you are a real piece of ****, I hope you get busted, I hope you go to prison, then I hope when you get out you drop dead. Hypocrite.

  12. #12
    geo69 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    6
    Once again thanks for taking the time to reply and for your input. However, I'm not asking for opinions on whether or not i will be tested for steriods . I am assuming I will. I need some scientific facts about the difference of detection times between oral and injectable winstrol . Thanks again.

  13. #13
    Lozgod's Avatar
    Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Philly - Better than you
    Posts
    6,834
    Quote Originally Posted by ECoastVIP
    I don't think he's that hypocritical. He may not be a fan of the profession, but to get down on someone for using AS when he's a user and brewer. That would push it to Balco levels.
    I am not against him using steroids , I am against him being sworn to take you and me to jail for it, while he operates above the law. Pig piece of ****. I got to leave this thread alone before I get a warning.

  14. #14
    Lozgod's Avatar
    Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Philly - Better than you
    Posts
    6,834
    I think no one should help him, he is a cop, he might be trying to befriend people to bust them. Watch your back, I dont help cops break the law officer.

  15. #15
    LeanMeOut's Avatar
    LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    One up on you
    Posts
    4,446
    Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    I think no one should help him, he is a cop, he might be trying to befriend people to bust them. Watch your back, I dont help cops break the law officer.





    <<LMO>>

  16. #16
    SportsMedVIP's Avatar
    SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    www.ironforlife.com
    Posts
    3,357
    Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    I am not against him using steroids, I am against him being sworn to take you and me to jail for it, while he operates above the law. Pig piece of ****. I got to leave this thread alone before I get a warning.
    Yeah, you make sense putting it that way. You anger is a gift Loz.

  17. #17
    daos is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    429
    Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    I think no one should help him, he is a cop, he might be trying to befriend people to bust them. Watch your back, I dont help cops break the law officer.

    i couldnt have said it better. reminds me of these crooked ass, above the law new orleans cops...

  18. #18
    geo69 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    6
    Loz God, I don't want to get into a thing with you here. But it sounds like you have a real anger problem. Law enforcment is more about protection of life and property, especially in these times of terrorism and war. Do you want a 125 pound weakling or 300 pound fat ass in charge of gaurding your cities, and possibly in charge of the protection of your family? Or would you prefer a 230 pound muscular, athletic, well educated college graduate on the job. Yes steroids are illegal, but so what? Everyone is a bit hypocritical in some shape or form. Everyone bends ethical standards at some point in their profession. Thats life. I don't have to be within this profession. I want to because I feel a duty to serve, and want to know I am doing somethng useful for my family and other Americans. How dare you you wish me dead. You don't know a thing about me. I wish no ill of you, but from the sounds of it a man like you isn't worth protecting. Can't see the greater good here, huh?

  19. #19
    Lozgod's Avatar
    Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Philly - Better than you
    Posts
    6,834
    Quote Originally Posted by geo69
    Loz God, I don't want to get into a thing with you here. But it sounds like you have a real anger problem. Law enforcment is more about protection of life and property, especially in these times of terrorism and war. Do you want a 125 pound weakling or 300 pound fat ass in charge of gaurding your cities, and possibly in charge of the protection of your family? Or would you prefer a 230 pound muscular, athletic, well educated college graduate on the job. Yes steroids are illegal, but so what?
    I want the in shape educated guy as the cop. However I dont want you to take my freedom from me or any of my friends for doing the same exact thing you do. What because you want to be a cop it is ok for you to juice. If you pulled me over and you and your partner seen some steroids on my seat (I wouldnt have it out and you would need a warrant yto search my car I know my rights after spending 4 years in a prison law library) and your partner wanted to charge me, would you say no I use steroids too, I say lets let him go, FUK NO you and your partner would arrest me and take me from my friends, family, house, children (if I had any), etc, for doing exactly what you do.

  20. #20
    map200uk's Avatar
    map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    2,267
    yea i see what Lozgod means, and it is hypocritical, kinda like what Coleman userd to do

    but nothing we can do about it

  21. #21
    iNvid's Avatar
    iNvid is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    1,323
    Creatine and protein shakes officer

  22. #22
    geo69 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    6
    Hey, we all know steroids are illegal. We all know the risks. You know what, if that situation you described happened I wouldn't like to have to arrest you (because I don't agree with steriods being illegal), but your probably right I would have to because of a partner. Hey, but being (possibly in the future) a cop makes me no different than you. If I was pulled over and was stupid enough to have steroids on my seat I would be arrested just like you, and then lose my job. Your arguments make no sense. You know I came here to politely ask a question about winstrol . I don't need this. If you don't know there answer, why butt in? I don't remeber asking your opinion about anything.

  23. #23
    biglouie250's Avatar
    biglouie250 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    3,401
    Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    I want the in shape educated guy as the cop. However I dont want you to take my freedom from me or any of my friends for doing the same exact thing you do. What because you want to be a cop it is ok for you to juice. If you pulled me over and you and your partner seen some steroids on my seat (I wouldnt have it out and you would need a warrant yto search my car I know my rights after spending 4 years in a prison law library) and your partner wanted to charge me, would you say no I use steroids too, I say lets let him go, FUK NO you and your partner would arrest me and take me from my friends, family, house, children (if I had any), etc, for doing exactly what you do.


    perks of the job.... every job has them, this is obvioulsy a little extreme tho

  24. #24
    RATM's Avatar
    RATM is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    somewhere in reality
    Posts
    1,123
    Quote Originally Posted by ECoastVIP
    Yeah, you make sense putting it that way. You anger is a gift Loz.
    Agreed. Great segway to the RATM lyric.

  25. #25
    Lozgod's Avatar
    Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Philly - Better than you
    Posts
    6,834
    Quote Originally Posted by geo69
    Hey, but being (possibly in the future) a cop makes me no different than you. If I was pulled over and was stupid enough to have steroids on my seat I would be arrested just like you, and then lose my job. Your arguments make no sense.
    My sister just broke up with her cop boyfriend after 4 years together (as much as I hate cops I like the fact that he could protect her and carried a gun 24/7) and I know they drive drunk, abuse arrestees and its a no tell on your brother thing, trust me, I know alot about police and their bending of the laws they are supposed to enforce. If you got pulled over with steroids , unless the guy was a complete dick you wouldn't get arrested. We both know that.

  26. #26
    remhunt is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    42
    The DA here will throw out any case involving the use or posession of AAS unless it is proven that they are dealing (selling).

  27. #27
    SportsMedVIP's Avatar
    SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    www.ironforlife.com
    Posts
    3,357
    Quote Originally Posted by RATM
    Agreed. Great segway to the RATM lyric.

  28. #28
    Ben Lifton's Avatar
    Ben Lifton is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    361
    geo69... just to answer question, not to bitch about it... hope this helps you out.

    ben

    TRADE NAME SUBSTANCE and DETECTION TIME
    DECA - DURABOLIN
    NORANDREN
    DECA-DURABOL
    DECA - DURABOL
    TURINABOL DEPOT
    ANABOLICUM NANDROLONE DECANOATE 17 - 18 MONTHS

    DURABOLIN
    TURINABOL
    FENOBOLIN
    ANABOLIN NANDROLONE PHENYLPROPIONATE 11 - 12 MONTHS

    DIANABOL (INJECT)
    D-BOL (INJECT) METHANDIENONE (INJECTABLE) 5 MONTHS

    ULTRAGAN 100
    MAXIGAN
    GANABOL
    EQUIPOISE
    EQUIGAN BOLDENONE UNDECYLENATE 4 - 5 MONTHS

    FINAJECT
    FINJET
    FINAPLIX TREMBOLONE ACETATE 4 - 5 MONTHS

    TESTOSTERONE CYPIONATE TESTOSTERONE CYPIONATE 3 MONTHS

    PRIMOTESTON DEPOT
    TESTOSTERONE 200 DEPOT
    TESTOSTERONE HYPTYLATE
    TESTOSTERONA 200
    TESTOSTERONE DEPOT TESTOSTERONE ENANTHATE 3 MONTHS

    STEN
    SUSTANON 250
    SOSTENON 250
    DURATESTON 250 TESTOSTERONE MIXES 3 MONTHS

    ANADROL 50
    ANAPOLON
    OXYBOLONE
    OXYMETHOLONE
    HEMOGENIN OXYMETHOLONE 2 MONTHS

    STENOX
    HALOTESTIN FLUOXYMESTERONE 2 MONTHS

    WINSTROL DEPOT
    WINSTROL
    STROMBAJECT
    STROMBA
    WINSTROLV
    STANOLV STANOZOLOL (INJECT) 2 MONTHS

    NILEVAR NORETHANDROLONE 5 - 6 WEEKS

    PROVIRON MESTEROLONE 5 - 6 WEEKS

    PARABOLAN TREMBOLONE HEXAHYDROBENZYLCARBONATE 4 - 5 WEEKS

    DIANABOL (ORAL)
    D-BOL (ORAL) METHANDIENONE (ORAL) 5 - 6 WEEKS

    PRIMOBOLAN DEPOT (INJECTABLE) METHENOLONE ENANTHATE 4 - 5 WEEKS

    ANAVAR
    LIPIDEX
    OXANDROLONE SPA OXANDROLONE 3 WEEKS

    WINSTROL (TABS)
    STANOLV
    STROMBA
    STANOZOLOL (ORAL) 3 WEEKS

    TESOSTERONA 25/ 50
    TESTOVIRON TESTOSTERONE PROPIONATE 2 WEEKS

    ANDRIOL TESTOSTERONE UNDECONOATE 1 WEEK

    SPIROPENT
    NOVEGAM
    OXYFLUX CLENBUTEROL 4 - 5 DAYS

    TESTOSUS 100
    TESTOSTERONE AQUEOUS
    TESTOSTERONE SUSPENSION TESTOSTERONE SUSPENSION 1-3 DAYS

  29. #29
    geo69 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    6
    Ben, thanks for the reply. However, I already know that information. My question is why does oral winstrol (3 weeks) and injectable winstrol (2 months) dectection times vary so greatly? If you were to drink the injectable winstrol would the dectection time then be the same as pill form winstrol?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •