Whirlpool is offline Junior Member

Nolva and L-dex dosage??

Alright, in the second week of my cycle:

Deca 300 EW
    TestE 500 EW

Starting nolva and l-dex today.
    Going with 10mg of Nolva everyday, and wondering if I need .25mg of l-dex ED to keep bloat to the minimal, or if .25 eod would suffice? I know many would say don't worry with the l-dex for a bulking cycle like this, but I'm trying to keep gains as lean as possible and want as little water as possible.

What do you guys recommend? Thanks a lot.

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    if i remember correctly, liquidex comes in 1mg/ml x 30ml so you will have enough to do .25 ed which you need. So stick with that

Da Bull is offline Banned
    10 mgs ED Nolv,and .25 mgs ED l-dex....I prefer femara myself.Keeps me dry as a bone.

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    bull, maybe you can help me out with this as i've been asking but never got a true answer. I used femara for my last cycle and loved the job it did as an anti-e, however some ppl tell me that it blocks to much of the androgenic effect of the gear....hence, less gains........i take it since you use femara you dont think its a problem?

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 1badcamaro
    bull, maybe you can help me out with this as i've been asking but never got a true answer. I used femara for my last cycle and loved the job it did as an anti-e, however some ppl tell me that it blocks to much of the androgenic effect of the gear....hence, less gains........i take it since you use femara you dont think its a problem?
    I use 1.25 mgs EOD.It's a little strong than l-dex,and does block estrogen slightly more.The main reason I use it is to control my bp.And I haven't seen it ever effect my gains.The low dose we use,is just enough to block estrogen,but on the other hand it doesn't block it totally and hamper gains.

Thread Information