kelkaz is offline Junior Member

Question hows this cycle, pros i need help :)

week1 - Day 1, 1 amp sustanon and 1 amps Primobolan , Day4
    1 amp sutanon ve 1 amp primobolan.
    week 2-3 same . but in the middle of 3rd week 5000 IU Pregnyl
    week4-5: same as week 1
    week6: leaving sust and using 4 amps primo
    week7: 5000 IU Pregnyl
    week8: 2 pills of klomifen sitrat(gonaphene or serophene) everyday.

sust and primo is soo cheap here and could be easily and legally bought from any pharmacy, thats why i choose them.

should i give it a try? what do you think?

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    You need to run sustanon at least every third day and its best run every other day. If you cant afford or dont want to run an amp every other day. Use half an amp and save the rest for another shot in a syringe.And you need to run your testosterone longer than 6 weeks. You probally wont even notice gains untill your 4th week and by then you'll be coming off it.Now I have never done Primo But im sure if you ask anyone that has they will tell you, you need more than 200mgs a week to be effective.

Also Its not good to take 5,000iu of HCG all at once. That high of dose can damage your testies if you do it over and over again. Plus that amount just isnt needed. A lower dose would do the same. Really for such a short cycle you dont need to use HCG this time around. use it for PCt if you must use it.

i'm a lil confused now and everyone gives different advices , by the way i am a newbier not soo good at chemicals, if we agree on a appropriate cycle i will start immediately. thanx in advance bros

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kelkaz
    week1 - Day 1, 1 amp sustanon and 1 amps Primobolan , Day4
    1 amp sutanon ve 1 amp primobolan.
    week 2-3 same . but in the middle of 3rd week 5000 IU Pregnyl
    week4-5: same as week 1
    week6: leaving sust and using 4 amps primo
    week7: 5000 IU Pregnyl
    week8: 2 pills of klomifen sitrat(gonaphene or serophene) everyday.

sust and primo is soo cheap here and could be easily and legally bought from any pharmacy, thats why i choose them.

should i give it a try? what do you think?

wtf??

*?*¿

Justincase is offline Associate Member
    keep your sust @ 500mg a week....shoot 250mg at the start of the week and day 3
    later shoot 250mg. repeat weeks 2 - 8 or 10
    You really do need to run the sust at least 8 weeks to see good gains 10 would be better.
    HCG , if your going to do it then break up the 5000iu into EOD shots over a week....
    The rest is up someone else..........I'm not sure about the compounds.

1-12 sust 150mg EOD
    1-12 primo 200mg E3.5D --> I would put 115mg Primo in every Sust shot instead
    10mg nolva ED
    .25mg Arimidex ED

PCT 18 days after last Sust shot
    Pheedno's PCT

Too much HCG is *supected* to cause the bodies complete inhibition of LH stimulation. Dont run HCG during this cycle. It isnt needed. Save it for later and harsher cycles. However, if you feel the need to run it, go 500iu E4D or 500iu every Sat/Sun during the last 6 weeks of cycle. Make sure you do not run HCG during PCT because it is suppressive of the HTPA. Also, stop HCG 1 wk before PCT.

Primo has an Enanthate ester, so you can stretch it to E4D with 230mg in each shot; however, I would just shoot it EOD with the sust for very stable blood levels. Putting the Primo in the sust shots makes for less injections.

Edit: upon further consideration, 4wks HCG will be sufficient
    Last edited by BeefCakeStew; 08-04-2004 at 02:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by hung-solo
    wtf??
    Was thinking the same thing. Sounded like he was just going to dive in to that...well..uh...cycle. Scary Huh

Good thing he found this site because he needs alot of research.

bros thanx, you stopped me just before crash. but you know its not easy to find good info about chemicals, i got lots of pms telling dont start that stupid stack, that 5000iu pregnyl is way too much . but its still hard to keep up with you , pct hcg lh htpa ester vsvs its not hard to understand for a newbie but i'm doing good for now . beefcafestew i'll do what you said, for 12 weeks, but how will i understand that i need hcg ? and i hope i will not die so young thanx bro

Quote Originally Posted by kelkaz
    bros thanx, you stopped me just before crash. but you know its not easy to find good info about chemicals, i got lots of pms telling dont start that stupid stack, that 5000iu pregnyl is way too much . but its still hard to keep up with you , pct hcg lh htpa ester vsvs its not hard to understand for a newbie but i'm doing good for now . beefcafestew i'll do what you said, for 12 weeks, but how will i understand that i need hcg ? and i hope i will not die so young thanx bro
    Check your PMs

Thread Information