Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    NickV344 is offline Junior Member

Goin to Mexico in a few weeks !!!

I'm going to Cancun.What farmacia's are good? I'm looking to get Nolvadex and Clomid, what other gear have you guys got from Cancun? Just curious of what you fellas have got down there and what the prices are. Thanks

Oh by the way, I also would like to get Test Enanthate and Equipoise and possibly D-bol.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NickV344
    I'm going to Cancun.What farmacia's are good? I'm looking to get Nolvadex and Clomid, what other gear have you guys got from Cancun? Just curious of what you fellas have got down there and what the prices are. Thanks
    I am envious of you. Me and wife went to Acapulco at the end of June. We never been out of the country before but wow the place stole our hearts. Of course I liked the fact you can buy steroids and use them and not break the law, but they are more laid back people down there. Lots of land, no smog, we heard to expect everything to be dirty but it was all very clean, up to our American standards and to be honest we dont know the language, the culture is new to us but me and my wife would move there tomorrow if we could determine we could make a decent living. We were actually looking at a brand new townhome to "buy" for a vacation home. Not a timeshare but a regular house, only $7,000 and own it free and clear and its in good neighborhood not too far from Mayan Palace. We are very close to calling a mexican attorney and buy the thing and then go back in Spring for a couple months (and maybe 2 a 100% legal cycle, HA). I dont know, something appeals to me when they say their laws there only make things illegal if there is a victom involved. In otherwords, dont sweat getting in trouble for victomless crimes like doing a roid cycle. To tell the truth I cant wait to get out of this country again and go to the *real* land of the free.

styles-money is offline Associate Member
    Be very careful, because a good majority of the stuff you'll find down there is fake. Even the stuff being sold in Pharmacia's. If these people can tell you're a tourist, they'll be mor inclined to sell you the bunk gear. I'm going down to Mexico in Sept, and although the thought has crossed my mind, I don't think I want to take any chances with it.

I have also heard there are plaenty of fakes especially in tourist towns, do you have any tips on what farmacias / vets to go to that might be reliable maybe the bigger ones or the private family owned small ones? help a brother out.

styles-money is offline Associate Member
    Let me see if I can dig some stuff up and I'll get back to you...I've been deliberating this myself for quite some time, but still haven't decided if I want to try it or not...

Hey i go to mexico all the time. I used to live on the border. Everyone on this forum is very pessimistic. They say dont trust online sites to buy. They say dont trust mexico to buy. THen where the hell do you buy it?? Do you trust some guy at the gym who mixes your gear in his bathtub?
    Just do your research before you go to cancun. Only buy brand names from a good looking pharmacy. It also help to know some spanish, i am fluent so i do alright. THere is a pharmacy on every corner. The good ones are usually in the malls and are bigger ones.

Wal Mart Supercenter located in inner cancun, not the hotel district. best prices, name brands, you cant go wrong. They dont have everything though.
    From what i remember they have- deca , sten, sustonon, test. enth., testoprim-d, clen , GH, nolvadex , primabolan, proviron , adriol, and thats about it.

this may sound like a newbie question but is it an ACTUAL wal mart or is the name wal mart you are using slang for something else? Im not being sarcastic by any means im just a little confused. and my other question is do you need a prescription for that place?

No its a real Wal-Mart, there a few wal marts in mexico. All you have to do is go into the pharmacy and ask for what you want. Sometimes they will limit you to 3 boxes per item. Just wait tell the next day and go get some more. No perscriptions needed!!

gixxer is offline Associate Member
    Wouldn't it be cheaper to buy domestic powders and make it yourself,and not deal with customs.

actually gixxer no its not. wal-mart is dirt cheap. and mexico customs dont give a ****.

you can get a sustonon 250 ample for around $3.

I am surprised all of you experts have never heard of this.

what kind of prices have you guys personally seen or heard of other people getting from wal mart in cancun? I'm planning on getting nolvadex , clomid, test enanthate , and eq. i think i might have to go to a vet for the eq can anyone lead me into the right direction i will be chacking my PM's. thanks for the help fellas, you guys are the best

i would never go to a vet in mexico. i would say in general, take the U.S. black market price. say a bottle of something is $100. Walk across the border and buy it at some lil pharmacy you can get the same bottle for around $40. Go to Wal-Mart in mexico and get it for around $20 or $25. That is how much cheaper everything is.

I dont like mex gear,wouldn't even try to bring it back....you can get QV domestic for 45 test-e,but theres great uglabs out there,with great prices,why bother with the risks.

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by enid_sprinter
    you can get a sustonon 250 ample for around $3.
    For $23 I can make 40ml of Test. I would never pay $3 a cc especially going to a foriegn country to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    For $23 I can make 40ml of Test. I would never pay $3 a cc especially going to a foriegn country to do it.

I would much rather buy something in mexico from a legit pharmacy and a legit company than from something some dude made in his freakin bathtub.

I would much rather buy something in mexico from a legit pharmacy and a legit company than from something some dude made in his freakin bathtub.
    I said I as in me would make it . And I wouldnt do it in my bathtub I would do it in a sterile evironment with sterile equipment. As far as legit companies, it isnt out of the ordinary for vet gear manufacturers to be under dosed, non-sterile, etc. They arent human grade.

ya i see what you guys are saying abou tthe risks, i think when i go the only things I will buy donw there is probly nolvadex and clomid because they would be rather simple to bring back. I would'nt have a problem at all with bringing back vials of injectables if I had a fool proof way of gettting them back with no questions asked or them even seeing it.

ya i see what you guys are saying abou tthe risks, i think when i go the only things I will buy donw there is probly nolvadex and clomid because they would be rather simple to bring back.
    You can buy that legally in the states on research sites.

who said anything about vet gear? ive never used or bought vet gear.

bathtub,lol
    Theres so much you can learn....Making your own gear is the future bro!
    Do it yourself that way you know its not made in a tub..funny
    And it will be better than human pharms.

vet gear was just a example,QV is very popular to some.

I havent heard of a single person getting an infection from homebrew. Not one.

Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    I havent heard of a single person getting an infection from homebrew. Not one.
    guess you havnt heard much, huh?

i was wondering about QV products I hear they are good products for the price and i hear many people use them with great results. Can Anybody give me any leads on where to get QV products at a cancun vet?

guess you havnt heard much, huh?
    Nevermind keep going to Mexico and paying $3 for one cc of gear, if it isnt broke dont fix it. Good luck in all your future endeavors.

i was wondering about QV products I hear they are good products for the price and i hear many people use them with great results. Can Anybody give me any leads on where to get QV products at a cancun vet?
    Here is there website with their approved pharmacies.

www.qualityvet.com.mx

Well i never have,so its good enough for me,i know you dont have a clue on the subject so i quit.Anyway good luck bro in mex.Be safe!

I still would never trust some amatuer roid scientist over a company that has been producing roids for years and years.

I think mexico jsut has all of you scared anyways. Learn some spanish boys, maybe you can make it one day.

I think mexico jsut has all of you scared anyways. Learn some spanish boys, maybe you can make it one day.
    Mexico is too expensive for me. It has nothing to do with me being scared. Homebrewing is the future, 2 or 3 years from now QV and the rest of the Veterarian Grade companies will probaly be taking major loses.

JoeyJuice is offline Banned
    cancun is more expensive then ur local source

And i think alot of ug labs will switch to selling powder kits.
    I guess he never heard of fakes making it into legit pharms,didn't you ever read musclemedia 2000 when they use to be hardcore.And all the reviews on mex gear!I really miss dan duchaine....

Homebrew = about 40 cents per ml. Done in the comforts of my home. No travelling, everything delivered to my door.

Mexico = $3 per ml plus you need a plane ticket, or gas, or a raft, or bolt cutters to get through the fence, or swim trunks to swim across the river.

Well considering I am talking about real international roid companies not vet companies, i dont think these companies will ever take a loss. Only desperate and scared people will buy homebrew. The people that make them will use them, but nobody wants to waste the time making it if you have easy access to trips to cancun and short drives across the border. If a roid dealer has in one hand some home brew with a label he printed off his computer, and in the other hand a reputable int. company for just a few bucks more, 9 out of 10 people will buy the name brand.

when i lived on the border i could have drove across got my gear and been back faster then you could of replied, not to mention making up your homebrew crap.

Only desperate and scared people will buy homebrew.
    Is this guy kidding?

ALOT OF US MAKE OUR OWN HOMEBREW, I AM NOT TALKING ABOUT BUYING SOMEONE ELSE'S HOMEBREW

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information