Thread: Outdated.

Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member

Outdated.

When i was a newbie in this game I was so worried about paying the gym source the insane prices they charged just to get bunk gear so i studied up on how to spot a fake. The biggest thing everyone said was to look at the corners and the labels. If they were square and looked like they were printed off of a computer that they were fake.

Now with all the new UG labs many of the labels are printed from a computer and have squared edges. Lets take LR for example I cant do many things on my computer but i bet i could make those labels. And what about PL? The same thing.

So I am going to throw it out there that this method of spotting fakes is long outdated.

DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member
    i agree....the good thing is i have never seen a ug faked....

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    Yeah you'd really have to worry about that if you bought from a gym source rather than a lab

J*U*icEd is offline Anabolic Member
    why would anybody fake a UG...it's so cheap to buy anyway.... JMO

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    never heard of faked ug stuff...there couldn't possibly be enough money in fake ug like there could in fake vet stuff

Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 50%Natural
    never heard of faked ug stuff...there couldn't possibly be enough money in fake ug like there could in fake vet stuff
    That is why websites need to update the "how to spot fakes" sections. I remember when i got my LR i was thinking it could be fake if it wasnt for everyone talking about its legitimacy. You dont need to worry about UG being faked. The only thing that you really have to worry about is that the lab didnt turn scammer.

Basically what I am trying to say is if your gear has square corners and the date is printed not stamped on you dont have to worry about its legitimacy unless its vet gear.
    Last edited by Demon Deacon; 08-03-2004 at 01:22 AM.

somedude247 is offline Member
    if you bro's have not heard of faked UG labs...your lucky....stuff I have seen or used some companys are way underdosed - bigtime! I'm guessin I have just had bad luck lately though...

Thread Information