ST240 is offline Junior Member

How long before gyno becomes permanent

Im gonna keep this short. I was doing a small cycle of test/deca and i decided to carry the test on for an extra 3 weeks and i wasnt using any anti-e's (i know, stupid).

There are no lumps at all, but my nipples are always a little harder/pointier than they were before. I stopped the cycle prolly almost three months ago. I shrugged it off as minor right after the cycle but now its kinda starting to bug me (no white shirts for me if you know what i mean haha) Is it too late to try using nolva to get rid of it??

Thx and please dont flame.. i know i should have used anti-e's thru the cycle then tackled this problem RIGHT after the cycle

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    Quote Originally Posted by ST240
    Im gonna keep this short. I was doing a small cycle of test/deca and i decided to carry the test on for an extra 3 weeks and i wasnt using any anti-e's (i know, stupid).

There are no lumps at all, but my nipples are always a little harder/pointier than they were before. I stopped the cycle prolly almost three months ago. I shrugged it off as minor right after the cycle but now its kinda starting to bug me (no white shirts for me if you know what i mean haha) Is it too late to try using nolva to get rid of it??

Thx and please dont flame.. i know i should have used anti-e's thru the cycle then tackled this problem RIGHT after the cycle

I had some from the same thing sorta .. same issue.

I ran some nolva for about 2 months 80mgs ed and then tapered off then about 2months later .. its has gone down to almost unnoticeable conditions.

I say give it some time... the time off the nolva even made it better still

sorry bout the juggs man.. I know .. it SUX

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    yeah there permanent bud hey id try the nolva it never worked for me but i got nuggets under my nipples

J*U*icEd is offline Anabolic Member
    everybody has lumps under their nips!

theyre not juggs by any means... there isnt even a lump.... theyre just harder thats all. no one can notice except me

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    if nobody can notice quit phsycin yourself out no lumps no gyno
    its just fat deposits then is your nipple puffy?

Quote Originally Posted by Bryan2
    if nobody can notice quit phsycin yourself out no lumps no gyno
    its just fat deposits then is your nipple puffy?
    its not even puffy.. well maybe a misicule amount. It IS a tiny bit tender and my nipples get harder easier than before. thats all. I think i'm fussing a lot over nothing actually. I just gotta make sure it doesnt get worse in the future

NewBreed is offline Associate Member
    My nipples are hirting since more than one year.-should I be concerned?
    No,I know itīs because of the IGF and if not itīs from the d-Bol or test,but no real signs of a gyno by now but no nipple-torque for me

Thread Information