bigwilly20 is offline New Member

stacking advice for a newbie

Hey everyone

I'm on the verge of going on a 6 month cycle of equipose and a stack it with a test, I was gonna do sus, but accoding to people here....no. So a 24 week cycle of equipose plus a 10 week cycle of test in between. I weigh 238 lbs, bodyfat is around 15. I just need a little....that is a lot of adice on this personal stack.

Equipose/Test

week 1 start eq at 2ccs a week
    week 2
    week 3
    week 4
    week 5
    week 6
    week 7
    week 8 Start test at 2cc a week
    week 9
    week 10
    week 11
    week 12
    week 13
    week 14
    week 15
    week 16
    week 17
    week 18 Stop Test
    week 19
    week 20
    week 21
    week 22
    week 23
    week 24 Finish Eq

Is this a good cycle for good quality mass ?? A friend said I should add d-bols to this for an andro effect good idea?? When in and around and after the cycle should I start taking the nolvadex and clomid ? Should I stay on the test longer ??

SKiN is offline Member
    Whats the point of adding the test half way? Your still going to be shut down with no test for 14 weeks....
    You should do some more readin...
    Id run test throughout and def shorten it a bit... **** man 24 weeks.. thats a long **** time...

georgie24 is offline Member
    start test/eq and the same time add winny last 6-8 weeks to polish up

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    1-13 Test 500mg weekly
    1-12 EQ 400-500mg weekly
    10mg Nolvadex
    0.25-0.75 Arimidex
    Week 15 PCT

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Run test the whole time your running Eq Like the guys above said.
    They compliment each other nicely...

Cool. Thanks for the info guys. But I saw this cycle in anabolics 2004. The test was added later on, cause the eq takes a while to work.

how about 20 week cycle of eq. 12 to 16 for test ???
    500 mg........how do I convert that to cc's ??

My idea is to bulk up some first.....soon as I figure how to post a pic I will. Then get ripped, do winny for as long as possible, with hits of clembuterol.
    So if 20 weeks of equipose at 2 cc a week is too much....then let me know a good cycle and how to compliment this with test.

Tribex is offline Associate Member
    Dude, just like mark said above...
    1-13 Test 500mg weekly
    1-12 EQ 400-500mg weekly
    10mg Nolvadex
    0.25-0.75 Arimidex
    Week 15 PCT
    This would make for a great cycle imo. Especially since its you first you dont want to run it for too long, and test is necessary as a base for the cycle. If you want to throw in winny then you could around week 10 or so at 50mg ED, and then end at week 15 the day before pct starts. Personally if its your first i'd say lay off the winny and just stick to test and eq for now. But non the less enjoy bro.

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tribex
    Dude, just like mark said above...
    1-13 Test 500mg weekly
    1-12 EQ 400-500mg weekly
    10mg Nolvadex
    0.25-0.75 Arimidex
    Week 15 PCT
    This would make for a great cycle imo. Especially since its you first you dont want to run it for too long, and test is necessary as a base for the cycle. If you want to throw in winny then you could around week 10 or so at 50mg ED, and then end at week 15 the day before pct starts. Personally if its your first i'd say lay off the winny and just stick to test and eq for now. But non the less enjoy bro.
    agreed b\c it doesnt sound like you really know what you are doing to be honest. what mark said would be best and you would have some kick ass gains if your cards are played right

Appreciate the advice guys.

Buddy is right in that I'm not sure what I'm doing. I got the long needles that have ml on them. Am I to assume that 500mg converts to 5 ml ?? Since most of this stuff comes in ml bottles I could use some advice on the conversion ??

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigwilly20
    Buddy is right in that I'm not sure what I'm doing. I got the long needles that have ml on them. Am I to assume that 500mg converts to 5 ml ?? Since most of this stuff comes in ml bottles I could use some advice on the conversion ??
    holy shiit! dude you need research not needles nor gear right now. to be quite honest man you need take at least a month or two and learn about what you want to put in your body. the **** is not as easy as you might think esp if you done know squat about what you are doing. my advice is look into test enth for a first cycle.. just test enth, clomid for pct and anti e's like nolvadex , l-dex, femara.. know what they do and why you need them then post another cycle proposal and we will help you out. oh yeah you are way off on the ml/mg conversion

twosocks40 is offline Member

OMFG

Please help yourself by getting some AS education before you go injecting 5ml of something.

-B

Tribex is offline Associate Member

Seriously dude... that last post is a bit scary.. dont rush into things. Take the time to read things through before you inject ANYTHING. Ask questions and hit the research button like it's ur job. You'll find everything you need on the board.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm going to assume this is your first cycle? If it is, you definitely need to tone down that cycle. Way to long for a first. Also, (no flame), I'd seriously slow down and do some more research....

not my first. Last year I did deca for a 4 cc a week for 10 week cycle. Had really good results. And don't worry guys, I have'nt done anything yet. You guys said research and thats what I'm doing. I won't be hitting the juice till next year.

clhp20 is offline Member
    Please research.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails stacking advice for a newbie-misc-6thsense.jpg  
    Last edited by clhp20; 05-07-2005 at 04:53 PM.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    deca only just tells us you need to do research before you do anything else,you could do sum seriouse damadge to yourself mate,you should do a test only cycle seein as you aint done test before.
    500mg weekly 10-12 wks,look at the vial or amp that your gear is in wat mg per ml is it?for fu*ks sake dont shoot 5ml of anything if you dont know wat you are doin!!!!!!!!!

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    you need some serious research. First off, you can not relate mg to ml. Mg refers to concentration and ml refers to volume, so if your test is 250mg/ml, you get 250mg of test per ml (cc) of fluid. Thus 2 ml (cc) equals 500mg!! You need to pay attention to the concentration on the bottle. I would say this is your first cycle since the only thing youve done is the past is deca only, which is a bad idea. I would run 500mg of test/wk for 12 weeks to see how you react to it. You can then add other compounds, but do more research before you do anything!!!!

FrkyBgStok is offline Senior Member
    just curious why after doing one piss poor cycle at 12 weeks you feel you are ready for a 6 month cycle. this is a huge step bro. You don't have half the stuff you need and you are asking very newbie questions. also why would you pic EQ to "bulk up." just trying to see why you think this would be the best choice.

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    why was this thread brought back from a year ago. am i missin something

FrkyBgStok is offline Senior Member
    lol.....i suck...although i was not the one who did it

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by clhp20
    Please research.

i love this

Thread Information