Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member

A scammer got a kick in the head!!!!!!

Last year I bought what was suppose to be 8 bottles of Test prop and 8 bottles of Tren acetate. Anyways he had been a legit dealer for some time I had been getting stuff from him for a couple years. The Tren was real but the Prop was a fake for sure. I tryed to talk to him several times and he swore by it.I even told him that if he was so sure it was good he could take my bottles and replace them with good ones. He ended comunication.. So last year I went to his apartments at the college. And stood outside my car with an axe and honked my horn till he came to the window. He wouldnt come out so I beat the hell out of his foreign cars hood with my axe!!! He didnt call the police on me or anything, and never heard or seen of them since untill friday night.

Friday night I seen his car at a gas station so I turned around and went up to the car which he was now sitting in. I opened the door and told him today was his lucky day hes got a 275lb pissed MOFO gonna kick his ass. He use to be big anyways now I doubt he even had 17" arms. I kicked him in the head a couple times before he got the car in gear and took off. I think my boot got caught on his seat belt because when he took off my foot caught on somthing and jerked me off my feet onto my azz.

Anyways he got me for $600.00 last year.

Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    Dont go to jail for 600 dollars

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    I can't be the only one who thinks this part is funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Anhydro78
    .....So last year I went to his apartments at the college. And stood outside my car with an axe and honked my horn till he came to the window. He wouldnt come out so I beat the hell out of his foreign cars hood with my axe!!! He didnt call the police on me or anything, and never heard or seen of them since untill friday night.

UrbanDawg is offline Banned
    he got off easy. I know guys that would have done worse. You get an A+ for anger management - like Deacon says - dont go to jail for $600 but the axe and kick were appropo.

Last year I bought what was suppose to be 8 bottles of Test prop and 8 bottles of Tren acetate. Anyways he had been a legit dealer for some time I had been getting stuff from him for a couple years. The Tren was real but the Prop was a fake for sure. I tryed to talk to him several times and he swore by it.I even told him that if he was so sure it was good he could take my bottles and replace them with good ones. He ended comunication.. So last year I went to his apartments at the college. And stood outside my car with an axe and honked my horn till he came to the window. He wouldnt come out so I beat the hell out of his foreign cars hood with my axe!!! He didnt call the police on me or anything, and never heard or seen of them since untill friday night.

Friday night I seen his car at a gas station so I turned around and went up to the car which he was now sitting in. I opened the door and told him today was his lucky day hes got a 275lb pissed MOFO gonna kick his ass. He use to be big anyways now I doubt he even had 17" arms. I kicked him in the head a couple times before he got the car in gear and took off. I think my boot got caught on his seat belt because when he took off my foot caught on somthing and jerked me off my feet onto my azz.

Anyways he got me for $600.00 last year.

Quote Originally Posted by chicamahomico
    Well after you put it in bold, it seemed funnier

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    f**k a scammer. they all deserve a few solid kicks in the skull imo

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    I dont care what anybody sais about jail, I am glad you kicked his ass. The key is to put so much fear in him that he wouldnt dare call the cops. Fear is your best friend bro.

iNvid is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chicamahomico
    lmfao same here

Im with you on this one LozGod. I have allways said that.

I was actually pleased that I got to do that, It put a smile on my face.

What I liked better than anything was that he shrunk. The dude probally aint but 200lbs.HAHA He use to be bigger than me. Im not even sure if he knows who I was. Most people that havnt seen me in a while dont recognize me untill someone else points me out.

RBD85 is offline Anabolic Member
    lmao hmm I wonder why he wouldnt come outside. Kinda makes ya think doent it?

KeyMastur is offline VET
    so you knew where he lived and you got ripped for 600 bucks. why did you not just steal 600 bucks worth of stuff back from him ??

SKiN is offline Member
    I think thats where the AXE TO THE CAR came in... lol

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by ToughGuy13
    I think thats where the AXE TO THE CAR came in... lol
    still, he just paid for that with the 600 bucks he took from him. he got nothing back out of it. he's still out 600 bucks.

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by KeyMastur
    still, he just paid for that with the 600 bucks he took from him. he got nothing back out of it. he's still out 600 bucks.

Good point... maybe he got satisfaction? It might not have been about the money....

<<LMO>>

SKiN is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KeyMastur
    Good point... I doubt he was thinkin very clear though...

promiscio is offline Member
    Sweet! Revenge is the sweetest joy next to Pu$$y

he lived in an apartment complex where college students lived. He shared a main living area with probally 6-8 people. I didnt even think of that but even if I did I couldnt have done that. One of the 6-8 people would have called the cops. Im suprised that he didnt call the cops when I did that.

Actually I was even a little scared to tango with him last year. last year it was a role reversal. He was like 270 and I was about 200lbs.

I know I didnt get my money back but I didnt/dont know how to even go about that.

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    today was his lucky day hes got a 275lb pissed MOFO gonna kick his ass

Actually I was even a little scared to tango with him last year. last year it was a role reversal. He was like 270 and I was about 200lbs.
    So you gained 75 pounds in a year??

<<LMO>>

SKiN is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LeanMeOut

<<LMO>>

LOL please answer that one......

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    Quote Originally Posted by LeanMeOut

<<LMO>>
    i noticed that too.

monstercohones did you notice that too?

MMC78 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon Deacon
    Agreed. Grow up man.

Actually yes since then which was more than 12months ago at the time I was off cycle and weighed probally 210-215lbs.

The heaviest I got was 277 with this last cycle. which ended a couple months ago. I gained 37lbs on that cycle.

And today , and the day I seen him at the gas station I am about 255lb. 275lb is just what I blurted out when I kicked him. Ive been doing cardio and dieting. Its working i plan on getting down to 240lbs and then bulk up again.

I go to the clubs, or one the partys around here and nobody even recognizes me. I have swelled up big compared to what I was.

last year when this happened he looked like a small bodybuilder, He was bigger than I was with my last cycle.

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon Deacon
    I would like to agree with you but in this biz, guys have no legal recourse and azz kickings keep people honest...

craneboy is offline Senior Member
    using the axe on his head would have been funnier

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ironfist
    I would like to agree with you but in this biz, guys have no legal recourse and azz kickings keep people honest...

amen!!

Paingain is offline Banned
    Dude, an axe, thats funny ****ing ****!!!! Was this by Camp Crystal Lake? Because it sounds like a Jason flick. Maybe thats why Jason was killing all those kids, maybe they just ripped him off on some gear, hahaahahhahaha. After all, he was a big mother****er!

Tribex is offline Associate Member
    Ya know, as i'm reading this, and laughing, i started wondering if i was in the same situation, would i use an axe? I gotta say that is classic man, how you thought of that is beyond me, but they at least you put him straight and the guy probably checks his windows 3 times before he goes to bed every night. Although i must say... i'm kinda fond of baseball bats when it comes to getting stuff done like that... something about gripping the handle just sounds good

Quote Originally Posted by MMC78
    Agreed. Grow up man.
    When it comes to matters like this fear keeps everyone honest. If you make people fear you, you will lose your marked for a rip off status. If I knew I could rip you off and you had that I am afraid of jail attitude and I was a scammer I would get you for everything I could.

Big_Daddy is offline Banned
    Yea lets not post anything about sources or prices...................but lets post how we just committed 2 felonies. Smart.... real smart.

u sound like a looneytoon

Are you seeing a Shrink?

O.T
    O.T is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by iNvid
    lmfao same here
    It would have been funny if the other guy would have came out with a gun...

think about it.

John88Test is offline Member
    2 in the head makes a man dead...

O.T
    O.T is offline Associate Member
    exactly.

spound is offline Anabolic Member
    I don't know about you guys, but I thought the part about him getting his foot caught in the seatbelt and falling on his azz when the car drove off was funny as hell

shorty2big is offline Member
    I agree that the scammers need something done to them, but all it takes is for the other guy to be a little crazier or not to give a shiat at all and things can go bad, very bad. Drugs, dealers, no matter what kind of drug you are dealing with is all a shady business.
    S2B

Oh man, reading your story reminds me of this lunatic in my hometown. This guy owned a tree service, and he also owned some apartments. He couldnt rent out some of the apartments because the drug dealers across the street were always scaring everybody away. So his wife was trying to show them to somebody and these gangbangers start harassing her and shouting obscenities. When this dude's wife went and told him, listen to what this crazy motherf*cker did...... He grabbed one of his 3 ft Stumpbuster chainsaws, and went over to the drug dealers house and proceeded to cut through the front door. Then entered the home revving up his chainsaw looking for them. It said in the newspaper that "the family" was huddled together in the attic fearing for thier lives.Needless to say the dude was arrested, this happened like 10 years ago, but I remember it like it was yesterday. Now if he did this with a gun, a couple years would go by and everybody would forget. And things like this, is reason why I give my man props for the Axe idea, I'm going to have so much fun telling my buddies about his post!!!!!

He would of got killed for doing that here. Like 3 weeks ago this guy confronted these drug dealers for selling drugs in front of his business, and they jumped him, so he called the police, they arrested a couple of them and of course they were back on the street in a few hours, needless to say that husband and father of 3 is no longer on this planet. Sad story, he did what the police tell people to do to get rid of the drugs and it showed the system doesnt work. Now if he would of killed those pieces of **** like they deserved he would be in prison instead of dead. I believe it is better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6 anyday.

Quote Originally Posted by Paingain
    Oh man, reading your story reminds me of this lunatic in my hometown. This guy owned a tree service, and he also owned some apartments. He couldnt rent out some of the apartments because the drug dealers across the street were always scaring everybody away. So his wife was trying to show them to somebody and these gangbangers start harassing her and shouting obscenities. When this dude's wife went and told him, listen to what this crazy motherf*cker did...... He grabbed one of his 3 ft Stumpbuster chainsaws, and went over to the drug dealers house and proceeded to cut through the front door. Then entered the home revving up his chainsaw looking for them. It said in the newspaper that "the family" was huddled together in the attic fearing for thier lives.Needless to say the dude was arrested, this happened like 10 years ago, but I remember it like it was yesterday. Now if he did this with a gun, a couple years would go by and everybody would forget. And things like this, is reason why I give my man props for the Axe idea, I'm going to have so much fun telling my buddies about his post!!!!!

Exactly, fight fire with fire.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information