Thread: ouch

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member

ouch

well uesterday was my first shot for this cycle.. I had to shoot close to 2 cc's worth of gear (test E prop mix) i decided to hit the quad since no1 was around to help me with the glute (i hate doing those on my own i move around more then i should and always end up sore) well everything went smooth as can be.. i was surprisingly calm and had very little needle movement. I heated the gear, went slow, massaged like a madman and figured everything would be good. Last night i started to get slightly sore but thought nothing of it and kept rubbing it. Well this morning i feel like some1 smashed my quad with a ****sledge hammer!!! I'n using a new UG produt and had a concern with sterility but have no redness or nething which would make me think infection. it just hurtsl ike a mofo to touch.. and has spread down my leg from the injection site. I guess me and advil are goign to have a fun day today lol....you guys have ne other great ideas to help me out here? Ill be rubbing it and such throughotu the day, but im curious if there is nething else

Maraxus is offline Banned
    It looks like its the BA in the Prop. I had the same reaction to it. Some people are just more sensitive to the BA in it.

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by magicstick2003
    well uesterday was my first shot for this cycle.. I had to shoot close to 2 cc's worth of gear (test E prop mix) i decided to hit the quad since no1 was around to help me with the glute (i hate doing those on my own i move around more then i should and always end up sore) well everything went smooth as can be.. i was surprisingly calm and had very little needle movement. I heated the gear, went slow, massaged like a madman and figured everything would be good. Last night i started to get slightly sore but thought nothing of it and kept rubbing it. Well this morning i feel like some1 smashed my quad with a ****sledge hammer!!! I'n using a new UG produt and had a concern with sterility but have no redness or nething which would make me think infection. it just hurtsl ike a mofo to touch.. and has spread down my leg from the injection site. I guess me and advil are goign to have a fun day today lol....you guys have ne other great ideas to help me out here? Ill be rubbing it and such throughotu the day, but im curious if there is nething else

yeah some people are sensative inthe quad area. i am thats for **** sure. like you it felt like ahorse kicked my thigh

Maraxus is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by hung-solo
    yeah some people are sensative inthe quad area. i am thats for **** sure. like you it felt like ahorse kicked my thigh
    It might not just be the sensitivity of the quad area that is playing a factor. Ive injected Fina, Test E., Prop, and Deca , and the one that caused the most pain was the Propionate . Also, it just isn't in that area its all over. For me it just seems to be the BA, but MagicStick might have to experiment and see if he suffers the same pain in other injection sites.

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Maraxus
    It might not just be the sensitivity of the quad area that is playing a factor. Ive injected Fina, Test E., Prop, and Deca, and the one that caused the most pain was the Propionate. Also, it just isn't in that area its all over. For me it just seems to be the BA, but MagicStick might have to experiment and see if he suffers the same pain in other injection sites.
    ya my last cycle was test E only and i ventured into the quads and such a few weeks in i forgot i was a little sore after my first quad shot but i don;t recall it being this sore.. i think it could have something to do with the amount i injected. The prop im using right now i had no problems with at the end of my last cycle (the two weeks before pct)... o well i massaged it with a nice warm wash cloth this morning and it's helped a little.. i also shot the delt with some prop so i will see how bad it is in the morning

Thread Information