gettinghard777 is offline New Member

Oral vs. Injected

I would like to try my first cycle and am pondering oral vs. injected anabolics. The oral route seems much safer and discreet. Can I get the same results without more risks to kidney or liver damage?

Fat Guy is offline Senior Member
    oral is 17aa which is hard on the liver no matter what. Stab and jab is the best route. :spudsmurf

Oral vs. Injected

So if I am going to do this right I am going to have to got the injected route? Are there any other opinions on that?

All oral cycles are not the way to go. Orals may be easier to cycle, but IMO are much less effective.

Remember needles are our friends.

Sense of humor

OK - I am not afriad of needles - afraid of improperly using them or health risks.

Maybe I just need to get hardcore about this and accept that injected could be safe if I have the right hookup. I just need to find someone that I trust.

When doing injections make sure ever thing is clean (new needles, clean injection site, gear you can trust) and there should be no problems.

I heard a lot of people talking about loosing gains when finished with their oral cycle...

Quote Originally Posted by gettinghard777
    OK - I am not afriad of needles - afraid of improperly using them or health risks.
    Thers nothing to be afraid of if you do enough research to educate yourself on proper use and sterile injecting techiques. Run some searches bro.

Maybe I just need to get hardcore about this and accept that injected could be safe if I have the right hookup. I just need to find someone that I trust.
    Careful with this. I would ignore all PMs and inquires after posting this.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member

Bro, just about everyone was afraid of needles at one time. But, with proper education and research you will be fine. You will realize after a couple of injections, how easy and pain free it is! Oral cycles are a waste. Usually an oral is used to help jumpstart a cycle, or help keep gains at the end. Honestly. It's been said thousands of times. "IF YOUR NOT READY FOR INJECTIONS, YOUR NOT READY FOR STEROIDS ".

lukeduke01 is offline Junior Member
    You need to go with some injectables. If its safety youre worried about Eq and Deca are probably the safest injectables with the exception of Primobolan which isnt very cost efficient. On the oral side Anavar or Andriol (NOT ANADROL )would be your choice, but again not very cost efficient. I would personally rather take a gram of EQ(injectable) a week than .5 gram of Anadrol(oral) a week. If you still think orals are the way to go, then look up Anadrol in a drug profile and Cheque Drops as well. Good luck bro.

shorty33 is offline Associate Member
    I would like to try my first cycle and am pondering oral vs. injected anabolics. The oral route seems much safer and discreet. Can I get the same results without more risks to kidney or liver damage?
    You gotta run injectables, you just gotta. When i first started i
    was totally freaked about needles, now i can't wait for Tuesdays and Fridays. Orals on there own, you are more likely to lose your gains even with proper pct. I would suggest you read as much as you can before you start a cycle. The orals are harder on your liver and kidneys. Good luck,Readddddddddddd

Will be careful - and thanks

01DragonSlayer - thanks for the advice. I am looking, but want to make absolutle sure I follow proper protocol for the board.

I got it - am ready

I read you loud and clear on this subject. Gonna have to step up and make the commitment if I want the gains.

co2boi is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Fat Guy
    I heard a lot of people talking about loosing gains when finished with their oral cycle...

Peopl lose gains no matter what kind of cycle it is.

builtthekid is offline Banned
    From everything ive heard and done injection is just the way to go
    with its large rate of absorbtion and great gains.

dannyboy62682 is offline Associate Member
    I dont see the word "test" anywhere......errrrrrrr!

Thread Information