Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 23 of 23
  1. #1
    pure is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    29

    74mg per ml test enanthate how often?

    Hello , i have a pack of ropel test enanthate , its only 74mg per ml but there is 200ml. Should i shot the required 500mg all in one day or can i spread it over a week by having 3 slightly over 2ml injections . What will be best to keep the correct levels in my blood ???

    cheers

  2. #2
    SportsMedVIP's Avatar
    SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    www.ironforlife.com
    Posts
    3,357
    Quote Originally Posted by pure
    Hello , i have a pack of ropel test enanthate , its only 74mg per ml but there is 200ml. Should i shot the required 500mg all in one day or can i spread it over a week by having 3 slightly over 2ml injections . What will be best to keep the correct levels in my blood ???

    cheers
    74mg/ml? Are you sure? That's an odd concentration. Either way wether it's 74mg/ml or 200mg/ml yes, shoot it 2 days a week and you'll be better off than all in one day. Easier to shoot and also more stable blood levels through out. Since it's only 74mg/ml you could go with 3 days a week like you said. 2 days a week is the minimum though with enanthate.

  3. #3
    jbigdog69's Avatar
    jbigdog69 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Euphoria
    Posts
    2,129
    IMO...Monday and Thursday!!!

  4. #4
    pure is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    29
    cheers dudes

  5. #5
    Gear's Avatar
    Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    7,795
    Yeah I get what your saying. You have the 200ml Ropel Enanthate bladder. The reason why ECoastVIP isnt familiar with 74mg p/ml is coz you only come across Ropel bladders in Australia, and he isnt from Australia. I used to have a Enanthate bladder as well, and I did Monday and Thursday shots. I did 7ml p/week so that works out to be about 525mgs p/week. Do you mind me asking how much you paid for your bladder? I just got a 500ml bladder of Test Prop @ 100mg p/ml, and a bladder of Test Enanthate like you have which is 74mg p/ml. You seem to never runout when you have a bladder, its good stuff isnt it haha. Its like x-mas over and over again eheh , good luck fellow auzzie

  6. #6
    SportsMedVIP's Avatar
    SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    www.ironforlife.com
    Posts
    3,357
    Quote Originally Posted by Gear
    Yeah I get what your saying. You have the 200ml Ropel Enanthate bladder. The reason why ECoastVIP isnt familiar with 74mg p/ml is coz you only come across Ropel bladders in Australia, and he isnt from Australia. I used to have a Enanthate bladder as well, and I did Monday and Thursday shots. I did 7ml p/week so that works out to be about 525mgs p/week. Do you mind me asking how much you paid for your bladder? I just got a 500ml bladder of Test Prop @ 100mg p/ml, and a bladder of Test Enanthate like you have which is 74mg p/ml. You seem to never runout when you have a bladder, its good stuff isnt it haha. Its like x-mas over and over again eheh , good luck fellow auzzie
    Well it all makes sense now. You crazy aussies and your bladders of gear. I can't even imagine what that might look like.

  7. #7
    birsling's Avatar
    birsling is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Probably @ work
    Posts
    609
    Anybody got a bladder pic. I am very curious to see this

  8. #8
    Gear's Avatar
    Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    7,795
    Quote Originally Posted by ECoastVIP
    Well it all makes sense now. You crazy aussies and your bladders of gear. I can't even imagine what that might look like.
    Hehe your funny bro , If you are interested in seeing what a bladder looks like I will try and get a camera and take some pics and I will show you. Just imagine 500ml of test lol, its a lot of **** lol.... like i said, when u have 1 of them its like x-mas again

  9. #9
    Gear's Avatar
    Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    7,795
    Ok ok thats 2 people that want to see what a bladder looks like lol. Ok I will try and get some pics up ok

  10. #10
    birsling's Avatar
    birsling is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Probably @ work
    Posts
    609
    That's great Gear! Post it up. I am jealous of the concept of 500mL in a bladder, even without seeing it

  11. #11
    pure is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    29
    The label is a bit pealed but its still good , its still good !!! . It cost me nothing , i borrowed it from a mate . IT cost him about $600 i think , a bit expensive i think but there is a LOT of test in there .........
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 74mg per ml test enanthate how often?-103_0363.jpg  
    Last edited by pure; 08-04-2004 at 08:23 AM. Reason: forgot to add pic

  12. #12
    birsling's Avatar
    birsling is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Probably @ work
    Posts
    609
    ****, I am sooooooooooo jealous. It is an IV bag of test!

  13. #13
    twosocks40's Avatar
    twosocks40 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    down south
    Posts
    653
    HOLY CRAP! That looks awesome. Too bad it doesn't have higher consentration, like 200mg/ml. Have fun. Are those as sterile as glass???


    -B

  14. #14
    symatech's Avatar
    symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    not where I want to be
    Posts
    7,546
    Quote Originally Posted by twosocks40
    HOLY CRAP! That looks awesome. Too bad it doesn't have higher consentration, like 200mg/ml. Have fun. Are those as sterile as glass???


    -B
    yes, hospitals use bladders all the time with IV drips. of course they dont generally drip test but you get the idea.

  15. #15
    Gear's Avatar
    Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    7,795
    Yep thats the 1, thats a Test Enanthate 1 which contains 200ml @ 74mgs p/ml. You can also get bigger bladders like Test Prop that contains 500ml (1/2 litre lol that sounds funny) @ 100mgs p/ml. You seem to never run out when you have 1/2 litre of test on you. Thats 500,000mgs lol
    Last edited by Gear; 08-04-2004 at 01:22 PM.

  16. #16
    birsling's Avatar
    birsling is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Probably @ work
    Posts
    609
    Australia or bust, that's what I say!

  17. #17
    SaTyR's Avatar
    SaTyR is offline Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    620
    Monday and oh yeah baby TODAY ! Can't wait to get out the needle.

  18. #18
    SKiN is offline Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    807
    hahahha ya me too WOO HOOO!

  19. #19
    pure is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    29
    Its actually made out of a harder plastic than typical iv drips .

  20. #20
    aussiejuicer's Avatar
    aussiejuicer is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    163
    I've got the same bladders. I'm going to shoot like GEAR said every monday and thursday at 525mg p/w. Australia is fcuked for gear.

  21. #21
    pure is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    29
    hey gear around about how much are the prop ones usually ? and the general price for the eth?

  22. #22
    aussiejuicer's Avatar
    aussiejuicer is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    163
    i paid $1000 for my tepro hormone test prop bladder and $600 for my ropel - i think that was a bit steep too. what did you pay?

  23. #23
    Gear's Avatar
    Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    7,795
    Nahh bro, that sounds about right. I get my test prop bladder for $950AUS, and test enan for $550. Last year the prop prices were the same as this year but the enanthate bladder prices were about $450 at most. I remember about 5 years ago my friend used to get bladders of enan for about $200 haha. They are defenitely worth getting considering street price of test ena for 10ml here is about $70 at cheapest and a $100 the dearest.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •