pure is offline New Member

74mg per ml test enanthate how often?

Hello , i have a pack of ropel test enanthate , its only 74mg per ml but there is 200ml. Should i shot the required 500mg all in one day or can i spread it over a week by having 3 slightly over 2ml injections . What will be best to keep the correct levels in my blood ???

cheers

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pure
    Hello , i have a pack of ropel test enanthate , its only 74mg per ml but there is 200ml. Should i shot the required 500mg all in one day or can i spread it over a week by having 3 slightly over 2ml injections . What will be best to keep the correct levels in my blood ???

cheers
    74mg/ml? Are you sure? That's an odd concentration. Either way wether it's 74mg/ml or 200mg/ml yes, shoot it 2 days a week and you'll be better off than all in one day. Easier to shoot and also more stable blood levels through out. Since it's only 74mg/ml you could go with 3 days a week like you said. 2 days a week is the minimum though with enanthate.

jbigdog69 is offline Banned
    IMO...Monday and Thursday!!!

cheers dudes

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Yeah I get what your saying. You have the 200ml Ropel Enanthate bladder. The reason why ECoastVIP isnt familiar with 74mg p/ml is coz you only come across Ropel bladders in Australia, and he isnt from Australia. I used to have a Enanthate bladder as well, and I did Monday and Thursday shots. I did 7ml p/week so that works out to be about 525mgs p/week. Do you mind me asking how much you paid for your bladder? I just got a 500ml bladder of Test Prop @ 100mg p/ml, and a bladder of Test Enanthate like you have which is 74mg p/ml. You seem to never runout when you have a bladder, its good stuff isnt it haha. Its like x-mas over and over again eheh , good luck fellow auzzie

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gear
    Yeah I get what your saying. You have the 200ml Ropel Enanthate bladder. The reason why ECoastVIP isnt familiar with 74mg p/ml is coz you only come across Ropel bladders in Australia, and he isnt from Australia. I used to have a Enanthate bladder as well, and I did Monday and Thursday shots. I did 7ml p/week so that works out to be about 525mgs p/week. Do you mind me asking how much you paid for your bladder? I just got a 500ml bladder of Test Prop @ 100mg p/ml, and a bladder of Test Enanthate like you have which is 74mg p/ml. You seem to never runout when you have a bladder, its good stuff isnt it haha. Its like x-mas over and over again eheh , good luck fellow auzzie
    Well it all makes sense now. You crazy aussies and your bladders of gear. I can't even imagine what that might look like.

birsling is offline Member
    Anybody got a bladder pic. I am very curious to see this

Quote Originally Posted by ECoastVIP
    Well it all makes sense now. You crazy aussies and your bladders of gear. I can't even imagine what that might look like.
    Hehe your funny bro , If you are interested in seeing what a bladder looks like I will try and get a camera and take some pics and I will show you. Just imagine 500ml of test lol, its a lot of **** lol.... like i said, when u have 1 of them its like x-mas again

Ok ok thats 2 people that want to see what a bladder looks like lol. Ok I will try and get some pics up ok

That's great Gear! Post it up. I am jealous of the concept of 500mL in a bladder, even without seeing it

The label is a bit pealed but its still good , its still good !!! . It cost me nothing , i borrowed it from a mate . IT cost him about $600 i think , a bit expensive i think but there is a LOT of test in there .........
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 74mg per ml test enanthate how often?-103_0363.jpg  
    Last edited by pure; 08-04-2004 at 07:23 AM. Reason: forgot to add pic

****, I am sooooooooooo jealous. It is an IV bag of test!

twosocks40 is offline Member
    HOLY CRAP! That looks awesome. Too bad it doesn't have higher consentration, like 200mg/ml. Have fun. Are those as sterile as glass???

-B

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by twosocks40
    HOLY CRAP! That looks awesome. Too bad it doesn't have higher consentration, like 200mg/ml. Have fun. Are those as sterile as glass???

-B
    yes, hospitals use bladders all the time with IV drips. of course they dont generally drip test but you get the idea.

Yep thats the 1, thats a Test Enanthate 1 which contains 200ml @ 74mgs p/ml. You can also get bigger bladders like Test Prop that contains 500ml (1/2 litre lol that sounds funny) @ 100mgs p/ml. You seem to never run out when you have 1/2 litre of test on you. Thats 500,000mgs lol
    Last edited by Gear; 08-04-2004 at 12:22 PM.

Australia or bust, that's what I say!

SaTyR is offline Member
    Monday and oh yeah baby TODAY ! Can't wait to get out the needle.

SKiN is offline Member
    hahahha ya me too WOO HOOO!

Its actually made out of a harder plastic than typical iv drips .

aussiejuicer is offline Associate Member
    I've got the same bladders. I'm going to shoot like GEAR said every monday and thursday at 525mg p/w. Australia is fcuked for gear.

hey gear around about how much are the prop ones usually ? and the general price for the eth?

aussiejuicer is offline Associate Member
    i paid $1000 for my tepro hormone test prop bladder and $600 for my ropel - i think that was a bit steep too. what did you pay?

Nahh bro, that sounds about right. I get my test prop bladder for $950AUS, and test enan for $550. Last year the prop prices were the same as this year but the enanthate bladder prices were about $450 at most. I remember about 5 years ago my friend used to get bladders of enan for about $200 haha. They are defenitely worth getting considering street price of test ena for 10ml here is about $70 at cheapest and a $100 the dearest.

Thread Information