Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SaTyR
    BLT i wish you all the best my friend , but if your diet is in check and you are training good. Then you WILL grow on 500mg , thats almost 15times what you natural produce. I really hope you see some good gains on this cycle. GL
    Thanks bro!!!! Again, this is all an experiment for me. I did a low dose, normal dose and I now want to see what a large dose will do. Maybe I won't see a difference. Thats what I want to find out!!!!

Peace,

BLT

DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member
    If your diet is in check and you are training correct you should grow enough on 500mg test and 400mg EQ . Increasing you dosage will have absolutly NO effect....If you dont grow on 500mg you wont at 1000mg.

i have tried it both ways and sorry but yes you will grow more on a gram of test...

not calling you a liar but differnt folks differnt strokes....how many high dose cycles have you tried?

SaTyR is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DADDYDBOL
    i have tried it both ways and sorry but yes you will grow more on a gram of test...

not calling you a liar but differnt folks differnt strokes....how many high dose cycles have you tried?
    I will be honest , i have tried NONE. Im sure if i injected 1g i would grow more. But what im trying to explain is that if you are NOT growing at 500mg , im not sure you will at 1000mg.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    I will be honest , i have tried NONE. Im sure if i injected 1g i would grow more. But what im trying to explain is that if you are NOT growing at 500mg , im not sure you will at 1000mg.
    Again, I'm not saying you can't grow at 500mg. I'm just wondering how much of a difference there is....But as far as I'm concerned, I have NOT been happy with 500mg.
    Last edited by buylongterm; 08-03-2004 at 03:38 PM.

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    look by no means do i think you should start off that high,but most people over time have to up their doses to get what they want out of it.If you make good gains off of 500 then fine but you probably just did 1 or 2 cycles right?

DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member

i wasn't calling you out in any way...just that i have seen moderate gains at 500mgs and unbelievable gains at a gram....

i also would add that your first couple of cycles should be in the 500-600 range to see how you react to the test....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information