Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 46
  1. #1
    BUYLONGTERM's Avatar
    BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    8,067

    My experiment with upping the dose of Test

    For those of you who don't know, I have always been a huge advocate of low dose cycles. My first cycle was a low dose cycle of TEST, EQ, and Winstrol . (see thread below)

    http://67.18.108.244/showthread.php?t=58158

    My 2nd cycle was your "normal" doses of Test, DBOL , Deca , GH. My doses consisted of about 500mg of Test, 400mg Deca. Over all I wasn't to pleased with the cycle. I did have shoulder problems, but I mostly worked through the pain and again, my results weren't all that impressive

    I've started my 3rd cycle.

    1 - 4 Prop 75mg ED
    1 - 21 Enan 500mg (
    250mg E3D)
    1 - 20 EQ 500mg (
    250mg E3D)
    11 - 20 Fina 50mg ED
    21- 23 prop 75 mgs ed
    1 - 23 Nolva 10mg ED
    1 - 23 L-dex .25mg ED
    1 - 23 Vit B6 200mg ED


    I've decided that I'm going to up my doses of Test to 800mg-1g to see if I get better results. I think I'm a good canidate to do this because all my cycles have been long, I have never gained one single pound of water (bloat),I haven't had major sides at all, and I think I'm mature enough and responsible enough to handle any sides that come my way. I really want to see if there is a big difference when one almost double's the dose. I do not plan on running that high of a dose throughout the entire cycle. I do NOT think any newbie should run high doses because like I said, I transformed my body with a low dose.

    I will keep everyone updated with my progress. So far I'm on my 2nd week of upping the dose..

  2. #2
    SportsMedVIP's Avatar
    SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    www.ironforlife.com
    Posts
    3,357
    Good luck with it bro, I plan to shoot for about 1g next cycle as well.

  3. #3
    mass junkie's Avatar
    mass junkie is offline banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    on the net
    Posts
    8,849
    Happy growing BLT....I too have upped my dosage on my current cycle....I'll be intrested to see how you fair as well

  4. #4
    Da Bull's Avatar
    Da Bull is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    X
    Posts
    0
    I spoke to you about this already...buy I'll publically wish you all the best on the cycle.Get large my friend!!

    ~DB

  5. #5
    BUYLONGTERM's Avatar
    BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    8,067
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    I spoke to you about this already...buy I'll publically wish you all the best on the cycle.Get large my friend!!

    ~DB
    Yep, after talking with you, I decided to give it a go!!!

    Thanks!

    BLT

  6. #6
    dirtdawg's Avatar
    dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    2,327
    i am also upping my doses, but i am going with 1 g of enth ew

  7. #7
    BUYLONGTERM's Avatar
    BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    8,067
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtdawg
    i am also upping my doses, but i am going with 1 g of enth ew
    I've thought about a gram, but I swore to myself I would never go that high. I want to see if I get better growth at 800mg. If not, well then 1 gram here I come!!!!

  8. #8
    BUYLONGTERM's Avatar
    BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    8,067
    Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    Happy growing BLT....I too have upped my dosage on my current cycle....I'll be intrested to see how you fair as well
    What does your current cycle look like?

  9. #9
    DADDYDBOL's Avatar
    DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    HOUSTON
    Posts
    2,555
    good luck bro and i'm sure you will be pleased with your results....

    keep us posted....

  10. #10
    SKiN is offline Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    807
    GL bro...

  11. #11
    BUYLONGTERM's Avatar
    BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    8,067
    Thanks guys!!! I will definitely keep everyone updated!!!

  12. #12
    dirtdawg's Avatar
    dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    2,327
    Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    I've thought about a gram, but I swore to myself I would never go that high. I want to see if I get better growth at 800mg. If not, well then 1 gram here I come!!!!
    its just another 1/2 cc every shot, just wanted to plant the seed

  13. #13
    mass junkie's Avatar
    mass junkie is offline banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    on the net
    Posts
    8,849
    Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    What does your current cycle look like?
    Heres what im running
    WK 1-6 Dbol 40mgs ED
    WK 1-20 Test E 1000 mgs
    WK 1-14 Deca 400 mgs
    WK 15-20 Halo 30 mgs ED
    WK 20-22 prop 100 mgs ED
    HCG @ 500iu's twice weekly wk 15-21

  14. #14
    dirtdawg's Avatar
    dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    2,327
    Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    Heres what im running
    WK 1-6 Dbol 40mgs ED
    WK 1-20 Test E 1000 mgs
    WK 1-14 Deca 400 mgs
    WK 15-20 Halo 30 mgs ED
    WK 20-22 prop 100 mgs ED
    HCG @ 500iu's twice weekly wk 15-21
    what week are you in?

  15. #15
    Swellin Guest
    Good luck with it bro! I certainly hope your shoulder treats you better this time around.

    I upped my dose before the recent dose jacking insanity took hold, and I'm glad I did. Pretty sweet stuff!

  16. #16
    mass junkie's Avatar
    mass junkie is offline banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    on the net
    Posts
    8,849
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtdawg
    what week are you in?
    Just started my 3rd week

  17. #17
    DADDYDBOL's Avatar
    DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    HOUSTON
    Posts
    2,555
    whats wrong with your shoulder? ofcourse you know this but do you think a low dosage of deca would help?

  18. #18
    BUYLONGTERM's Avatar
    BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    8,067
    Quote Originally Posted by Swellin
    Good luck with it bro! I certainly hope your shoulder treats you better this time around.

    I upped my dose before the recent dose jacking insanity took hold, and I'm glad I did. Pretty sweet stuff!
    So far the shoulder is doing well. I have been lifting light with lots of reps. I actually think it's helping strengthen it!

    I just hope new guys don't think they should up the dose, or think big doses are the way to go. Everyone is different!

  19. #19
    BUYLONGTERM's Avatar
    BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    8,067
    Quote Originally Posted by DADDYDBOL
    whats wrong with your shoulder? ofcourse you know this but do you think a low dosage of deca would help?
    I used Deca with my last cycle, and It really didn't help. I had major shoulder problems several months ago during my 2nd cycle. I lifted through the pain, but finally ended my cycle early. The last 4 months I didn't lift and I allowed it to heal. It feels great, but I can tell if I try and go real heavy, It will give way. This time around, I'm playing it safe and taking my time. I don't want to go through that again!!!

  20. #20
    BUYLONGTERM's Avatar
    BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    8,067
    Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    Heres what im running
    WK 1-6 Dbol 40mgs ED
    WK 1-20 Test E 1000 mgs
    WK 1-14 Deca 400 mgs
    WK 15-20 Halo 30 mgs ED
    WK 20-22 prop 100 mgs ED
    HCG @ 500iu's twice weekly wk 15-21
    Great cycle!!!! Best of luck!!!

  21. #21
    DADDYDBOL's Avatar
    DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    HOUSTON
    Posts
    2,555
    yeah deca will just lubricate your joints so if you have problems take it easy on it....


    you have enough experience in this to know what you can do.....

  22. #22
    kronik is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    1,993
    Good Luck bro. Let me know how the light weight reps go with your shoulder. My left shoulder has been fukked for the past 2 months, right behind my shoulder blade. Once again good luck and happy growing...

  23. #23
    Da Bull's Avatar
    Da Bull is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    X
    Posts
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    Great cycle!!!! Best of luck!!!
    He needs to adjust his prop dose.

  24. #24
    BUYLONGTERM's Avatar
    BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    8,067
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtdawg
    its just another 1/2 cc every shot, just wanted to plant the seed
    You did!!! Bastard!!! I'll send you the bill!!!!

  25. #25
    BUYLONGTERM's Avatar
    BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    8,067
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    He needs to adjust his prop dose.
    You think he should lower it to 75mg?

  26. #26
    dirtdawg's Avatar
    dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    2,327
    Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    You did!!! Bastard!!! I'll send you the bill!!!!


  27. #27
    BUYLONGTERM's Avatar
    BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    8,067
    Guess I should update mine!!!

    1 - 4 Prop 75mg ED
    1 - 21 Enan 800 (
    400mg E3D)
    1 - 20 EQ 500mg (
    250mg E3D)
    11 - 20 Fina 50mg ED
    21- 23 prop 125 mgs ed
    1 - 23 Nolva 10mg ED
    1 - 23 L-dex .25mg ED
    1 - 23 Vit B6 200mg ED
    Last edited by buylongterm; 08-03-2004 at 04:05 PM.

  28. #28
    SaTyR's Avatar
    SaTyR is offline Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    620
    Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    For those of you who don't know, I have always been a huge advocate of low dose cycles. My first cycle was a low dose cycle of TEST, EQ, and Winstrol . (see thread below)

    http://67.18.108.244/showthread.php?t=58158

    My 2nd cycle was your "normal" doses of Test, DBOL , Deca , GH. My doses consisted of about 500mg of Test, 400mg Deca. Over all I wasn't to pleased with the cycle. I did have shoulder problems, but I mostly worked through the pain and again, my results weren't all that impressive

    I've started my 3rd cycle.

    1 - 4 Prop 75mg ED
    1 - 21 Enan 500mg (
    250mg E3D)
    1 - 20 EQ 500mg (
    250mg E3D)
    11 - 20 Fina 50mg ED
    21- 23 prop 75 mgs ed
    1 - 23 Nolva 10mg ED
    1 - 23 L-dex .25mg ED
    1 - 23 Vit B6 200mg ED


    I've decided that I'm going to up my doses of Test to 800mg-1g to see if I get better results. I think I'm a good canidate to do this because all my cycles have been long, I have never gained one single pound of water (bloat),I haven't had major sides at all, and I think I'm mature enough and responsible enough to handle any sides that come my way. I really want to see if there is a big difference when one almost double's the dose. I do not plan on running that high of a dose throughout the entire cycle. I do NOT think any newbie should run high doses because like I said, I transformed my body with a low dose.

    I will keep everyone updated with my progress. So far I'm on my 2nd week of upping the dose..
    If your diet is in check and you are training correct you should grow enough on 500mg test and 400mg EQ . Increasing you dosage will have absolutly NO effect....If you dont grow on 500mg you wont at 1000mg.

    Im in a cycle currently injecting 500mg TEST.C/week , 40mg DBOLL/day , 25mg PROVIRON /day , 10mg NOLVADEX /day. Im in week 5 now , dboll is gone. And im allready up 16.5lbs , 8more weeks to go. Goal : 40lbs
    Last edited by SaTyR; 08-03-2004 at 04:06 PM.

  29. #29
    Da Bull's Avatar
    Da Bull is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    X
    Posts
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    Guess I should update mine!!!

    1 - 4 Prop 75mg ED
    1 - 21 Enan 800 (
    400mg E3D)
    1 - 20 EQ 500mg (
    250mg E3D)
    11 - 20 Fina 50mg ED
    21- 23 prop 75 mgs ed
    1 - 23 Nolva 10mg ED
    1 - 23 L-dex .25mg ED
    1 - 23 Vit B6 200mg ED
    You need to adjust your prop dose at the end as well.125 mgs ED will do the trick.

  30. #30
    BUYLONGTERM's Avatar
    BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    8,067
    Quote Originally Posted by SaTyR
    If your diet in in check and you are training correct you should grow enough on 500mg test and 400mg EQ . Increasing you dosage will have absolutly NO effect....
    Thats what I want to fine out. Everything is in check.

  31. #31
    Da Bull's Avatar
    Da Bull is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    X
    Posts
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by SaTyR
    If your diet in in check and you are training correct you should grow enough on 500mg test and 400mg EQ . Increasing you dosage will have absolutly NO effect....
    You just kicked the hornets nest bro

  32. #32
    dirtdawg's Avatar
    dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    2,327
    Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    Guess I should update mine!!!

    1 - 4 Prop 75mg ED
    1 - 21 Enan 800 (
    400mg E3D)
    1 - 20 EQ 500mg (
    250mg E3D)
    11 - 20 Fina 50mg ED
    21- 23 prop 75 mgs ed
    1 - 23 Nolva 10mg ED
    1 - 23 L-dex .25mg ED
    1 - 23 Vit B6 200mg ED
    enth 800 mgs ew?

  33. #33
    BUYLONGTERM's Avatar
    BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    8,067
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    You need to adjust your prop dose at the end as well.125 mgs ED will do the trick.
    Missed that. So Im assuming thats what you meant with Mass as well.....I had it backwards

  34. #34
    ripsid's Avatar
    ripsid is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    South Jersey and HATING I
    Posts
    1,844
    BLT and Mass good luck bro's! Mass I was surprised you didn't go higher in the first place! BLT, as I remember from reading before I remember the idea of longer is better. Myself, when I do go on I want to run test prop, but have been toying with going like this:

    either:
    Test prop - 150 eod 1-15
    Tren - 75mg eod 4-12
    Primo - 400mg e3d - 10-20
    => maybe EQ 1-15 600mg
    or just go
    T Enth 1-12 800 - 1000mg every 2days
    T prop 10-20 150eod (75ed)
    Tren - 75mg eod 4-12
    Primo - 400mg e3d -10-20
    => EQ 600mg 1-14

    Good luck guys, you be my Guinea pigs whether to run higher doses!

    SID

  35. #35
    test is best's Avatar
    test is best is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    DETROIT
    Posts
    336
    you should get large off that!

  36. #36
    Da Bull's Avatar
    Da Bull is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    X
    Posts
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    Missed that. So Im assuming thats what you meant with Mass as well.....I had it backwards
    Yes sir

  37. #37
    BUYLONGTERM's Avatar
    BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    8,067
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    You just kicked the hornets nest bro
    I can't stop laughing at this response!!! It's cracking me up!!! I think it's that face!!!

  38. #38
    BodyMechanic's Avatar
    BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    1,745
    Quote Originally Posted by SaTyR
    If your diet in in check and you are training correct you should grow enough on 500mg test and 400mg EQ . Increasing you dosage will have absolutly NO effect....
    not everyone can make good gains on 500mg of test after doing gear for years. If it works for you fine.

  39. #39
    SaTyR's Avatar
    SaTyR is offline Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    620
    Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    Thats what I want to fine out. Everything is in check.
    BLT i wish you all the best my friend , but if your diet is in check and you are training good. Then you WILL grow on 500mg , thats almost 15times what you natural produce. I really hope you see some good gains on this cycle. GL

  40. #40
    SaTyR's Avatar
    SaTyR is offline Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    620
    Quote Originally Posted by BodyMechanic
    not everyone can make good gains on 500mg of test after doing gear for years. If it works for you fine.
    I dont believe he has been juicing for years.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •