Thread: Clen+t3

K bolic is offline Junior Member

Clen+t3

Just got back from Europe. Got some clen & t3. I herd of some taking both at the same time. Is this the best way, or one at a time?

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    The clen can help with any possibvle catabolic effects that you might experience while taking t3, so i'd use both together, just make sure not to use them opposing each other like 1 week on t3 and 1 week on clen, make sure you take them both at the same time, clen is somewhat of an antagonist to your thyroid so atking clen after or when coming off t3 isn't a good idea...some additional taurine can be helpful as well when stacking these two.

Thanks again!!

Beefbucket is offline Junior Member
    KBolic-
    Mallet let you off pretty easy there, do some research on the site. There are some pretty good T3 / Clen cycle diaries on here. There is alot more pre and post work than you think. I ordered all my stuff and I have two shoe boxes full of pills to take, not to mention 3 five pound jugs of protein. Do the homework - its not worth the risk.

Quote Originally Posted by Beefbucket
    KBolic-
    Mallet let you off pretty easy there, do some research on the site. There are some pretty good T3 / Clen cycle diaries on here. There is alot more pre and post work than you think. I ordered all my stuff and I have two shoe boxes full of pills to take, not to mention 3 five pound jugs of protein. Do the homework - its not worth the risk.
    The risk of takin clen +t3? pre and post work? (as in supplimentation?) Can you direct me to some diaries? I'm having trouble finding them.
    Thanks...safty first bro

~K

Beefbucket is offline Junior Member
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthrea...ight=mallets+t3
    See if that link works. If not then type in "Mallet thyroid" and/or "T3 / Clen cycle" in the search engine. Vale_Tudo has a pretty good cutting diary, and I believe that Invid has one with just Clenbuterol . Those should give you a pretty good idea of where to start. Anyways hope that this helps somewhat.
    Last edited by Beefbucket; 08-05-2004 at 12:42 PM.

Thread Information