Thread: post cycle acne

dongohome83 is offline New Member

post cycle acne

a month and a half after taking my second cycle, which consisted of cypionate , fina, and winstrol , I broke out all over my forehead. I went to a dermatologist and precribed me Duac, is the acne due to the steroids , or can it be something else. (I've never had acne until after my second cycle)

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dongohome83
    a month and a half after taking my second cycle, which consisted of cypionate, fina, and winstrol, I broke out all over my forehead. I went to a dermatologist and precribed me Duac, is the acne due to the steroids, or can it be something else. (I've never had acne until after my second cycle)
    Bro, get use to it. I only break out after my cycle. even after 4 months I still was breaking out!!!!! theres guy on this board who broke out even longer!!!!

detroit is offline Banned
    Thats when its the worst Post cycle, your test levels are falling and out of wack, thats when most of the sides come in. You should be ok in a couple weeks.

fitnessNY is offline Senior Member
    My acne (knock on wood) was only a problem during and a week after pct. I am taking durox 100mg ed, benzaclin and differin gel.

Thread Information