Nickster#1 is offline Banned

Cool Balance is essential

It seems that almost all the posts I read from the newbies( including myself) is questions on how to cycle, what type of gear to use and differant stacks, how big will I get, orals vs jabs, will my penis fall off (lol), but what I dont see is any questions as to how to diet when on the gear, talk about getting enough rest, and also on how to train. I am new at this, but so far what I learned is that you cant just go out and do the juice and get big or strong or whatever your after. You need to eat right and get plenty of rest and train properly. I too am a newbie, but I have not done a cycle just yet because I need to be a little more educated. I am close though.
    If you dont eat right and get your rest while on the gear, your not only gonna defeat the purpose of what you are trying to do, but you will also be putting yourself at a serious health risk, with your heart, liver, kidneys, etc. I would really like to see some thoughtful feedback from some of you old school on this thread. I have a good understanding on how to eat while on the gear, but would like to hear how some of you do it, types of food, etc. I feel that the best protien you can eat is fish, mainly salmon.
    Also, replenish your body with essential supplements, and protect your liver, milk thistle, liv 52, etc. and supplements. Make sure that you also replenish your body with minerals as your body does not store minerals.
    I have been looking into this for several months, newbies, and I am just now feeling like I might feel comfortable doing a cycle pretty soon. I suggest you all do the same.
    Rocknroll!!!!

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    You are on the right track so well done. A lot of newbies just wanna take gear without knowing what they are taking even. Im glad you are not like that. As for the diet side of things, your best of going to the diet section and there you will find whats good and not good to eat and at what times etc etc. The rest of the information is all here, but it is now up to you to hit the SEARCH button and find out. Good luck

actually, you can just "go and do the juice and get bigger and stronger." it's just like everything else in life. if you are extremely motivated and determined, then you'll do better then someone who is lazy, in all aspects of life. some kids think juice is some miracle, and don't realize how sh_itty diet and bad training techniques can hinder their gains. but you sound like you actually have done some research, and you want to go about it the right way. with your kind of attitude i know your gains will be excellent from your first cycle to say the least. good luck in all future endeavors.

dumblucky is offline Member
    wrong forum bro
    check the diet forum
    the Howto bulk thread seems intresting

Nickster#1 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dumblucky
    wrong forum bro
    check the diet forum
    the Howto bulk thread seems intresting
    I just checked out the diet forum. Good stuff. I amm still learning my way around this forum. I am blessed everytime I go on this forum Thanks guys.
    rocknroll!!!

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    glad to see someone new to gear understands juice is just a peice of the puzzle and not muscle in a bottle.I hear guys all the time ask me why they are not growing and when i ask them how their training and diet are they say good,but then they leave the gym and instead of eating they head straight to the bar and drink beer,what a waste.

Thread Information