SpringsBridge7 Guest

Dirty Enantat?Help Please

Alright a friend of mine orderd a 50ml bottle of enantat and i bought 20ml he put the 20ml in a old enan bottle that he used about 4 months ago.Now in the bottom of the bottle theirs a hard clear material that looks like it might have been the old juice that dried up or something i shook it up and it cam off the bottom and is now floating around in big chunks and the juice has turned cloudy with all the little particals.Now of course i dont wanna get sick or get a crazy infection,i was assured that the bottle was never opened and was sanitary before it was filled. I was just goona give it back and stick my friend with it but he told me to cook it. I was told to put a needle in the stopper and put in oven on 300 for half hour and that would kill whatever was in their and if it was dried juice it would melt into it.What do you guys think is cooking it gonna make it safe.also is that the right heat and length of time to cook?Please Help

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    You could try heating it on a frying pan, venting it with a needle ofcourse, but you may want to filter it with a whatman to be sure...I would have to say that the old bottle likely wasn't sterile anymore?

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    That doesnt sound right. No gear thats in fluid form should contain chunks of "watever" in it lol. Not even that **** u make at home. Fuk takin that. Wat company is the enanthate by? legit or ug lab? obvioulsy UG if it comes in 50ml bottle. wat does it look like, give us some more details

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    What did he have in the vial before? It could of been crytalized gear from a previous cycle (Prop) My Prop crystalized and I had to heat it up to get rid of it.

But, To me, I would NOT take a chance.

I think that happens when gear is old. very old though. it would have 2 be out of date 4 a long time 4 things like that 2 happen, unsure

You should of bought a new vial yourself.

SpringsBridge7 Guest
    I was told the enantat was by morning star, I was givin the bottle and it was sort of clear but there were little chunks that looked like bubble's but the i looked at the bottom and it had hard looking clear crust looking stuff,i shook it a little bit and now theres particals floating around all inside big and small,its turned cloudy from all the small particals. Its been kind of a pain in the ass the get this gear in the first place so is there anyway to steralize it or is this stuff to ****ed to take.could this be sterile old juice dried up somehow.I dont know what to do i need to start soon.Help p.s. he said the old bottle contained enantat

Watever you do man, dont inject anythin u r not too sure about. its not worth it man.

What you are saying is now beyond my knowledge bro. Hope it works out for you

SpringsBridge7 Guest
    Well i mine as well try to cook the **** and see if the stuff melts i just want to know if the oven 300 for half hour will kill all inside? Also thanks for the help gear.

Quote Originally Posted by SpringsBridge7
    I was told the enantat was by morning star, I was givin the bottle and it was sort of clear but there were little chunks that looked like bubble's but the i looked at the bottom and it had hard looking clear crust looking stuff,i shook it a little bit and now theres particals floating around all inside big and small,its turned cloudy from all the small particals. Its been kind of a pain in the ass the get this gear in the first place so is there anyway to steralize it or is this stuff to ****ed to take.could this be sterile old juice dried up somehow.I dont know what to do i need to start soon.Help p.s. he said the old bottle contained enantat
    Definitely sounds like old dried up gear. It's never happened to me, So I can't comment. But, I know one thing. particles floating around in an old vial, would scare the **** out of me. Hell, I'd make your friend take that one!

thats ok bro no worries.

Definitely sounds like old dried up gear.
    just wat i thought in the 1st place.

Im not too familiar with cooking gear either. your best of going to the "lab section" on this site and disgussing this there.

SpringsBridge7 Guest
    Alright ill switch over there thanks agian yall

No worries, good luck

juiceinthehood is offline Anabolic Member
    i heard morning star sells crap and sometimes its fake

Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gear
    No worries, good luck
    Gear you deff. post whored this thread. And as for the 50ml bottle it doesnt have to be UG. QV makes them.

Didnt think of QV, my bad. And as for me tellin the guy good luck, well didnt think it was that much of a big deal, ohh well.

Thread Information