NATTY is offline Associate Member

Bridging With Anavar?

Alright fella's I have a quick question that I would love some feedback on. I am currently nearing the end of week 5 on a cycle that looks like this:
    Week 1-8 Test Prop 75mg ed
    Week 1-4 Oral Winny 50mg ed
    Week 5-8 Oral Winyny 100mg ed
    I personally am not a big believer in the harshness of 17aa on the liver, agree or disagree I simply feel that the sides are somewhat over-exaggerated and to boot, I dont drink, ever, and I drink 2-3 gallons of water ed. Anyway My question is this, I will be jumping on PCT very shortly and I wanted to run a bridge of Anavar into my next cycle. I was thinking something like 40 mg ed untill I my Time on = Time off and my blood levels are checked and ready to go What are your thoughts on this idea? I know some guys on here like to bridge, also can I run the var through pct? I dont think it affects the HPTA so I would THINK it would be okay in terms od inhibiting recovery. Thanks again fella's any and all comments and feedback is much appreciated!

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    40mg of var is going to shut you down rendering your pct useless.....

Alrighty then, more research needed then Back to the drawing board.

gixxer is offline Associate Member
    Bridging or crusing if you dont plan on coming off,like if you ever read any dogcrapp articals where he does high dossage 4weeks cruises i think 2 weeks @ 3-400 week of test and if i remember he used clomid then back on higher for 4weeks and repeat,do a google search under dogcrapp it should pull up some threads.

Thanks bro I will look into it, although I think I am going to recover properly and wait to jump on my next cycle. Take care bro.

Thread Information