diesel578 is offline Junior Member

Need help with PCT

I am going to start a cycle with winny, tren with test prop, along with ECA. Need help with PCT? Trying to understand more about clomid and HCG . Should i take either or , or both, and when? THANKS IN ADVANCE!!!!!

thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by diesel578
    I am going to start a cycle with winny, tren with test prop, along with ECA. Need help with PCT? Trying to understand more about clomid and HCG. Should i take either or , or both, and when? THANKS IN ADVANCE!!!!!
    First I hope you have your anti-e's in check durring your cycle, and I hope this is not your first cycle.Well as for PCT, start with Clomid 4.5 days after your last inject of Test Prop. HCG you run DURRING your cycle, about mid point. But is not ALWAYS needed. How long is your cycle?

kronik is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by diesel578
    I am going to start a cycle with winny, tren with test prop, along with ECA. Need help with PCT? Trying to understand more about clomid and HCG. Should i take either or , or both, and when? THANKS IN ADVANCE!!!!!
    How long is your cycle? DO NOT USE HCG DURING PCT!!! Start PCT 3 days after last Tren /Prop inject. You will need vit B-6 for tren, L-dex, nolva and clomid for PCT. Use L-dex and nolva during cycle also. Read this it will explain everthing Pheedno's PCT

thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kronik
    DO NOT USE HCG DURING PCT!!!
    Exactly, forgot to give that warning. run it durring mid cycle up to last injection of TREN /PROP.

diesel578 is offline Junior Member

about cycle.

my cycle is going to be 10 weeks long. what amounts of clomid and HCG should i use? thanks!

kronik is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kronik
    How long is your cycle? DO NOT USE HCG DURING PCT!!! Start PCT 3 days after last Tren /Prop inject. You will need vit B-6 for tren, L-dex, nolva and clomid for PCT. Use L-dex and nolva during cycle also. Read this it will explain everthing Pheedno's PCT
    Did you read this thread^^^^^^. I personally dont think HCG will be needed for a 10 week cycle IMO...

Thread Information