Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion

Alcohol on Ethanate

Im gonna do my 1st cycle of ethanate and Im going back to college soon. I was wondering what is the deal with drinking alcohol while doing my cycle. Should I not even sip any or can i have a few drinks every now and then?
    thanks!

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    IMO i would leave it alone. But every once and a while if you don't overdo it it won't be that bad. But your gains will be much better without.

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    its all about which is mor important to u? second off, alcohol lowers test levels..... that should be enough of an answer for ya but if not let me know and ill give ya some other reasons. lol

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    if you want to waste your money on gear and drink beer i say go for it. common knowledge man, if you eat and drink like **** you are going to look like ****.

BigErn is offline Junior Member
    As stated above, alcohol lowers test levels....also, alcoholic calories are empty calories, meaning your body doesn't really derive any benefit from intaking them...although red wine is supposed to be decent for your heart....back to the point, if you want to make worthwhile gains, dont cut any corners. Strict nutrition is key to building, without it, your AAS will go to waste.

Hypertrophy is offline Senior Member
    No booze for you!!

Get_Vascular7 is offline New Member
    just don't do it. you're on roids for a reason, you should be able to cut out the drinking for a few months. If you can't then you must not be very disciplined about achieving your goals

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Get_Vascular7
    just don't do it. you're on roids for a reason, you should be able to cut out the drinking for a few months. If you can't then you must not be very disciplined about achieving your goals
    you are right bro. that reminds me of a quote by got fina here it is. "I honestly think anybody could do it, and those that cant is cause they dont want it bad enough yet. When u want it as bad as i wanted it ull do it.
    I just kept on saying to myself whats better this Yotels, this Little Debbie or the pussy im gonna be getting when i go away??? Now im not knocking those that choose the Yotals. But i chose the pussy... lol"

jsut substitute yodels with beer and little debbie with liquor and u get the point.

**** i love that quote. props to got fina

MikeyZ23 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Get_Vascular7
    YEAP! If you wanna take the stuff then you're not ready for it. You should be willing to make the sacrifices when taking juice. It's a lifestyle, not something to take lightly.

Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    ok, thanks guys!

Thread Information