Thread: Pets Pharma

Tryin2getHUGE is offline Senior Member

Pets Pharma

Hey bros, just wondering if anybody has used any Pet's Pharma products before? I saw the lab results for the deca 300 and it rated at 306. I was pretty impressed so I picked some up. Just wondering if anybody else has some and what the experience has been. Thanks

UrbanLegend is offline Senior Member
    I have heard good things about them.......of course, it was coming from someone who sold it. Are they a new vet company? If so they are probably good to go, new companies tend bring out overdosed, excellent products to start getting a reputation.

Tryin2getHUGE is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by UrbanLegend
    I have heard good things about them.......of course, it was coming from someone who sold it. Are they a new vet company? If so they are probably good to go, new companies tend bring out overdosed, excellent products to start getting a reputation.
    Not a new new company but farely new on the scene. I heard that they are basically trying to take over Ttokkyo's market as they now went belly up. Yeah the reports came back high as I basically saw the results at the facility. Also its CHEAPER than say QV. Quite awesome IMO and I cant wait to start using it.

LookImBigger is offline New Member
    I've used Pets Pharma DECA and it's some good $h!t. Puts QV to shame, and the owner of the shop I go to in TJ said P.P. is over dosed in all their products.

Thread Information