MyBodyIsMyTemple is offline Associate Member

what the hell is that on my ass

hey bros i did a shot of my test E/EQ cocktail in my left glute last wednesday (2.5 cc's total) and everything went normal been doing this twice a week for 9 weeks now...

anyway usually theres a bit of soreness for the next day or 2, very minor like its not even there, then by 3 days it would be gone. Well this time the sore feeling is still there today and its monday already, and theres this hard semi-swollen knot on my glute, hard in the center like a mosquito bite....when i press on it my skin turns milky white in that area...

whats really weird is that the "knot" is on the far right of my glute, way over from where the injection was...i injected about an inch or 2 more to the left-

is this an abscess? never had one before so i dunno...can an abscess "move" from where the injection was?i know its not infected cause it would burn and be very red and painfull, no? and i have no fever...

i did do alot of high impact running this weekend playing basketball and handball and that def didnt help it heal...
    Last edited by MyBodyIsMyTemple; 08-03-2004 at 03:18 PM.

odrorir is offline Associate Member

Antibiotics!

Get some antibiotics and take them a few days, if it doesn''t go away go to the doc. Tell him you injected b-12.

Quote Originally Posted by MyBodyIsMyTemple
    hey bros i did a shot of my test E/EQ cocktail in my left glute last wednesday (2.5 cc's total) and everything went normal been doing this twice a week for 9 weeks now...

anyway usually theres a bit of soreness for the next day or 2, very minor like its not even there, then by 3 days it would be gone. Well this time the sore feeling is still there today and its monday already, and theres this hard semi-swollen knot on my glute, hard in the center like a mosquito bite....when i press on it my skin turns milky white in that area...

whats really weird is that the "knot" is on the far right of my glute, way over from where the injection was...i injected about an inch or 2 more to the left-

is this an abscess? never had one before so i dunno...can an abscess "move" from where the injection was?i know its not infected cause it would burn and be very red and painfull, no? and i have no fever...

i sis do alot of high impact running this weekend playing basketball and handball and that def didnt help it...

lukeduke01 is offline Junior Member
    Go to the doctor. Hes not going to tell on you.

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    Don't say anything unless your ass looks like a dart board he will think it was a spider bite or something and prescribe antibiotics.

Quote Originally Posted by 1victor
    Don't say anything unless your ass looks like a dart board he will think it was a spider bite or something and prescribe antibiotics.
    honestly theres a chance it could be a spider bite or mosquito bite, thats what it looks and feels like- but i doubt it cause how did the bug get on my ass i dont sleep naked lol-

can someone describe what an abscess and/or an infection would look and feel like?

its so far over near the crack of my ass too, i shot so far to the left of that maybe its just a coincidence that something bit me on my ass....?

Mr.Evil is offline New Member
    Although I havenīt had an abscess personaly, from what I have heard from others they are supposed to hurt to the point where there is no doubt that it is an abscess.

Mr.Evil

ST240 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MyBodyIsMyTemple
    honestly theres a chance it could be a spider bite or mosquito bite, thats what it looks and feels like- but i doubt it cause how did the bug get on my ass i dont sleep naked lol-

can someone describe what an abscess and/or an infection would look and feel like?

its so far over near the crack of my ass too, i shot so far to the left of that maybe its just a coincidence that something bit me on my ass....?
    from what ive heard the area will be very red and warm to the touch. and then later on it will swell up... I dont think that the abscess could move around in there. im pretty sure it would be right under the injection site

yeah i doubt its an infection it doesnt hurt much and the more i look at it, its so far away from where I injected. Its on the whole opposite side of my glute, i injected in the upper/outer quadrant, and the knot i have is on the upper/inner quadrant...

this is very weird

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    if you are that worried about it go to the doc......if not wait it out a few days....unless it gets worse

Vicant is offline New Member
    No problem.

I have had several of the same lumps after test prop/eq injections. They go away. I put a hot pad on them or soak in the tub. It should be gone in 5 or 6 days.

Only once did I get a very nasty lump with associated pain and heat. You could have cooked an egg on my ass. One night I ran a slight fever and then it went away. The fever and the lump.

I seem to have a problem with glute shots. I have a difficult time giving myself shots in this area. I almost always seem to get a nice knot in my glute after the injection.

Thank you,
    Vicant

Quote Originally Posted by damiongage
    if you are that worried about it go to the doc......if not wait it out a few days....unless it gets worse
    well im kinda worried, but since it doesnt look or feel infected im not really stressin (yet!)

but its interfering with my consciensce where i dont wanna do my next injection (which is due tomorrow) anywhere on my body unless this thing is gone

since its been 2 days and it didnt get worse (although not better either) and theres no real pain (just discomfort getting up and down, like theres a pinball in my ass) i will wait it out a few more days and try a hot compress

thanks tho

Quote Originally Posted by Vicant
    No problem.

I have had several of the same lumps after test prop/eq injections. They go away. I put a hot pad on them or soak in the tub. It should be gone in 5 or 6 days.

Only once did I get a very nasty lump with associated pain and heat. You could have cooked an egg on my ass. One night I ran a slight fever and then it went away. The fever and the lump.

I seem to have a problem with glute shots. I have a difficult time giving myself shots in this area. I almost always seem to get a nice knot in my glute after the injection.

Thank you,
    Vicant
    thanks bro i was hoping to hear a from someone who had a similar experience-

that nasty lump you had sounds like an infection, luckily you got away with that one going away on its own-

the only thiing really bugging me out is that the knot is a few inches from where the injection was, i wish i knew why or how it could be so far away like that if its from the injection...its as if the AS started flowing from the injection site and got stuck in transit!!

...anyway hopefully in a few days i will be following up this post with good news..

thanks

100%NATURAL-theGH is offline Senior Member
    I think that it is very likely that wherever you inject it the "stuff" could end up several inches away.... I almost alwasy feel pain lower in my quad then where I injected it... just kinda depends on where your body allows it to go... I mean... the stuff doesn't JUST stretch the muscle does it? It also has to kinda penetrate and saturate into the surrounding muslce.... RUB the sh*t out of it.... that is what helps me get rid of stuff like that.... good luck.

craneboy is offline Senior Member
    spider bite?

J*U*icEd is offline Anabolic Member
    umm....i think it might be a build up of scar tissue..... thats all i can really think of right now....

Quote Originally Posted by J*U*icEd
    umm....i think it might be a build up of scar tissue..... thats all i can really think of right now....
    well it has a really hard core to it, i have had scar tissue before in my shoulder and it was never so hard like that...also when i had scar tissue it built up in the same spot as where i was injecting...this thing is a few inches away from where i was injecting, wouldnt scar tissue be building up at the spot of injection?

this knot is right at the top of my ass near where the left and right glute are seperated...almost as high as my lower back, near my upper ass crack...i do no injections that high up or that close to my ass or back, WTF!

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    It couldn't have anything to do with that sheep and the strap on dildo that you sometimes use could it? LOL J/K! What ever it is it sounds odd. I stick to my original post on this thread.

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    i had somethign very similiar my first cycle... it lasted for seriously about 8 days. Mine hurt really bad until i finally biut the bullet and masaged the **** out of it, it even seemed like heat made it worse! but over time it went away. i would avoid that area until it clears up though... even after i did that it seemed like with every shot there it was a little sorer then it had been before this problem. Just keep rubbing it and use some heat and i think it will clear up.\
    magic

Thread Information