Thick-wit-It is offline New Member

FINA for a 1st cycle??????

I know that alot of you guys would recomend some form of Test for a first cycle, but i was just wondering who has went with fina for their first cycle. how do you guys feel about Fina for a first time user. I also want to know if you guys run fina by alone or do you stack it with something else.

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    More research bro. If you've looked enough into it then sure a Test + Tren cycle can work for a 1st timer, but you honestly don't need to, you'd have great results on a more mild cycle of say Dbol + Test and then save the Tren cycle for a 2nd or 3rd.

Don't even think about taking Tren alone tho man, bad things will happen start using the search button and you'll find out why

sniper320 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Thick-wit-It
    I know that alot of you guys would recomend some form of Test for a first cycle, but i was just wondering who has went with fina for their first cycle. how do you guys feel about Fina for a first time user. I also want to know if you guys run fina by alone or do you stack it with something else.
    NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!

Thick-wit-It is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1-Cent
    More research bro. If you've looked enough into it then sure a Test + Tren cycle can work for a 1st timer, but you honestly don't need to, you'd have great results on a more mild cycle of say Dbol + Test and then save the Tren cycle for a 2nd or 3rd.

Don't even think about taking Tren alone tho man, bad things will happen start using the search button and you'll find out why

So Dbol + Test would be good for a first cycle???

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Thick-wit-It
    So Dbol + Test would be good for a first cycle???
    Yup its great

styles-money is offline Associate Member
    From what I've heard Tren can be quite harsh on your system and is generally not for newbie's. Personally, I won't be doing any fina til maybe my 3rd or even 4th cycle.

Test & D-Bol is good, but you could even run test alone which will give you some great gains.

Krunchtime is offline Senior Member
    tren alone and for a first cycle is not the way to go. You would be better off just running some test prop if you want lean gains

X4pLaTeSX is offline New Member

dont be scared

the first cycle is usually a good one,(best results if everything is up to par)
    1) theres no reason to stick yourself everyday on cycle #1
    2) you dont know how you'll react to ANY substances
    3)tren is one of the most harshest of all aas
    4)tren and deca take the longest to recover from
    5)if you have a good foundation test/dbol is probably your best cycle.if your looking for an appitite some eq in the mix will be even better
    6) you can bulk or cut from any cycle,it all depends on your diet and training routine.
    i have done bulking cycles that consisted of tren,prop,and winny. and the were probaly the best keepable gains from any of the many cycles i have done.
    ps you can cut on cyp/deca.
    if you need any help on diet /training shoot me a pm here or at bolex

AnabolicAlien Guest

my 2 cents...

here's my take:

i've seen several bro's at the gym use fina alone for a first cycle b/c that's all they could afford. all of them had amazing gains and kept most of them. the sides were bad though, one of the guys even blew a retina while lifting and almost lost his vision permanently in on eye.

i wouldn't recommend it... but i'd be tempted to do it myself if that's all i could get/afford. just be super careful and start with small dosages b/c you don't know how you're going to react and keep in mind that you will be shut down hard after like the other bro's have already said.

A.A.

Latimus is offline Banned
    Prop tren for a first cycle is awesome...you have shoot everyday...but i dont mind it

tren is the most powerful substance there is..if you want to be stronger then a bull...go for it...

BigGenes is offline Member
    I say run a test cycle for your first time. You can front load with whatever but I wouldn't. After you seem how roids affect you then run a tren test cycle. Never run tren alone.Tren combined with test is an awesome combo.

scrapakilla is offline Associate Member
    he belw a retina that is the craziest shyt i have ever heard... thats scary

Thread Information