SpeedDemon is offline Banned

Anyone here with gyno or gyno lump/gland that still messes with Test???

Am I the only here considering messing with test again despite the fact I have a lump on my left pec? Anybody else here with the gyno lump that still uses test but does so with the highest precaution? I know it sounds like a pointless question, but just wondering if I am the sole "nutto" considering doing such thing.

SaTyR is offline Member
    Hey mate ,

Im very gyno prone. My first cycle , for 9weeks i could feel my nipples ich. I took 60 and sometimes even 120mg of nolvadex each day. Nothing worked , this cycle im using Proviron im taking it at 25mg each day , and 10mg nolvadex each day. I have NOT felt anything yet and i have took 40mgdboll for 4 weeks. GET SOME PROVIRON !

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    Quote Originally Posted by SpeedDemon
    Am I the only here considering messing with test again despite the fact I have a lump on my left pec? Anybody else here with the gyno lump that still uses test but does so with the highest precaution? I know it sounds like a pointless question, but just wondering if I am the sole "nutto" considering doing such thing.

include me in that nutto crowd bro.

but the thing is .. if you look way back at my first posts .. it was due to gyno... which has all but since disappeared on its own.. took about 4 months total from using nolva at 80mg ed for 2months to 2 months clean.. I cant say the exact dates, but its practically gone.

I have L'dex and nolva for my current prop fina, winny, clen cycle.

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    Quote Originally Posted by SaTyR
    Hey mate ,

Im very gyno prone. My first cycle , for 9weeks i could feel my nipples ich. I took 60 and sometimes even 120mg of nolvadex each day. Nothing worked , this cycle im using Proviron im taking it at 25mg each day , and 10mg nolvadex each day. I have NOT felt anything yet and i have took 40mgdboll for 4 weeks. GET SOME PROVIRON !

I thought dboll upped prolactin .. not affecting estrogen levels... or is that deca .. yah.. I think its deca

Thread Information