Is Clomid/Nolvadex/Proviron illegal???

Does anyone know if Clomid, Nolvadex , or Proviron are illegall? It it illegall to have it shipped to you. It is illegall to bring it across the border with your other perscription medicines, or does it fall into the same category as anabolic steroids ?? I need to know soon!!

MikeyZ23 is offline Associate Member
    It is illegal in the U.S. to have possesion of any medication that is not prescribed for you. However, since your chemicals you speak of are for "research purposes" I wouldn't worry

They are script only, but they aren't illegal. Proviron is a controlled substance though......comparable to AAS

pure is offline New Member
    just go to your doctor and tell him/her what you want it for and they will give it to you . While you are there get a liver function test as well and ask to be monitored thoughout your course.

F-Genetics is offline Associate Member
    [QUOTE=pure;1182333]just go to your doctor and tell him/her what you want it for and they will give it to you . While you are there get a liver function test as well and ask to be monitored thoughout your course.[/QUOTE

Ok I realize this is an extremely old thread, but I had to comment on it in case someone is digging and thinks this is valid info....
    If you say something to your Doc on the record it will go into your permanent medical file. BEst to ask him if you could ask him some questions without it going into your medical record. If he says yes you are game. If not don't say anything. Clomid and Nolvadex are illegal to possess if you do not have a script for them. I believe Proviron is illegal anyway you slice it because it is considered an AAS and therefore an illegal substance.

Thread Information