Thread: Clen shakes

VIXI is offline Female Member

Clen shakes

Just started new clen cycle...40 mcg on the first...and 60 mcg yesterday about 11am...no headache problems or cramping...but woke up this afternoon(I work evenings) still shaking like a leaf....are the shakes going to be a continuous thing or are they just this bad the first few days?...feelin like a crack addict with parkinson's...and the weirdest thing...i felt suddenly really sleepy yesterday right after taking my dose...is that normal?...xxxSass

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    Sometimes they go away, and sometimes certain people can't tolerate the shakes at all and the sides never persist. My GF can't use clen for that very reason...you should watch her try and feed the fish when she takes clen? If they are going to go away it will probably subside by the end of your first run (2 weeks) usually the second time isn't as bad, you'll either get used to it or have to find something you can tolerate.

it's a little irritating...but I can handle them...just thought it weird when i woke up still shakey....guess we'll see how it works with higher doses...thanx mallet

Get_Vascular7 is offline New Member
    my shakes were gone after the first day, i start my second 2 weeks this friday. like mallet said, some poeple can tolerate the sides some don't. Just have to wait it out and see what happens

SexyKitty is offline Female Vet
    I've been on clen now for 10 weeks, 2 weeks on/2 weeks off and for me the shakes never really went away. They are definitely worse at the beginning of each 2 week cycle and they lessen a little bit by the end of the 2 weeks and typically last for a few hours at a time. I am taking quite a high dose though, up to 200mcg by the end of the 2 weeks so that may be why. The only time it really bothered me was if I take the clen too close to my workout, totally interferes with it.

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    Quote Originally Posted by SexyKitty
    I've been on clen now for 10 weeks, 2 weeks on/2 weeks off and for me the shakes never really went away. They are definitely worse at the beginning of each 2 week cycle and they lessen a little bit by the end of the 2 weeks and typically last for a few hours at a time. I am taking quite a high dose though, up to 200mcg by the end of the 2 weeks so that may be why. The only time it really bothered me was if I take the clen too close to my workout, totally interferes with it.

yes .. yes .. uh huh ... okayyyyy.. yes.. alright...

want some snackies?

me too with the clen .. same thing SEXY Kitty said.

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    i usually just get them for the first couple of days,but like mallet said some people just can't tolerate it. The thing i hate on it is the muscle spasms,they drive me crazy.

kronik is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BodyMechanic
    i usually just get them for the first couple of days,but like mallet said some people just can't tolerate it. The thing i hate on it is the muscle spasms,they drive me crazy.
    Are you taking your taurine and potassium? I had to up my potassium due to the cramps. Vixi my shakes went away after a few days.
    Last edited by kronik; 08-03-2004 at 03:03 PM.

taking 3g taurine a day...and just been eating bananas...haven't been cramping exactly...but I do feel really irritable and tense...

kronik is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by VIXI
    taking 3g taurine a day...and just been eating bananas...haven't been cramping exactly...but I do feel really irritable and tense...
    The back of my neck was tense like a mofo while I was doing my first to weeks. It will take alot of banana's to get the 300-400mg's of recommended potassium IMO..

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kronik
    Are you taking your taurine and potassium? I had to up my potassium due to the cramps. Vixi my shakes went away after a few days.
    yes i did,but i work outside and sweat very much, i drink plenty of water also probably 3-3.5 gallons. But the spasms eased up after about 4 or 5 days.

guess i'll have to pick up some pottasium...thanx guys

styles-money is offline Associate Member
    I just finished two weeks of clen last week. I got my dosages up to 200mcg a day, and I didn't really get any shakes. I'm kinda disappointed, b/c I'm one of the few that actually like the shakes. It let's me know that the stuff is working...LOL

ttuPrincess Guest
    I get the shakes for the 1st 3-4 days, then they go away..

and you may feel sleepy after taking clen , some do, some dont.. once I get to over 100 mcg's i can stay awake, but under that Im sleepy for a few hours..

Thread Information