Get_Vascular7 is offline New Member

Arrow Equipoise question

Just have a question about EQ. I'm currently running winni 50mg and clen . I want something to get me veiny as hell. This is my first cycle i've taken (if you even call that a cycle) and i'm kinda afraid of the whole injection thing yet. But i'm willing to do it though. Let me know your thoughts about that. Thanks bros

needle is offline Senior Member
    so your question is you want to have "VEINS" that are more noticeable??? I believe that is what your asking if not corret me. Personally I dont think there is a AAS that just creates veins. But with hard lifting and so on your veins will develop with your muscles. AS your muscles get bigger they they need more blood so obviously the veins get bigger!!! IM currently on test 200 and my veins are alot more noticible, just work hard run the EQ and those veins will be there before you know it!!!

thanks bro. I was told by my boy that EQ will make you veiny so that's why i'm asking. Yes you are correct that i was veins to be more noticable more quicklly than they are. Thanks for the post dude.

Haven't worked up for test yet, maybe i will in the future, as for right now i'm sticking to triming down and get veins!!!. Thanks bro

MrDezel is offline Banned
    If you're not ready to inject then you're not ready to be doing juice. It's just the facts.

Captainutrition is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Get_Vascular7
    thanks bro. I was told by my boy that EQ will make you veiny so that's why i'm asking. Yes you are correct that i was veins to be more noticable more quicklly than they are. Thanks for the post dude.

Haven't worked up for test yet, maybe i will in the future, as for right now i'm sticking to triming down and get veins!!!. Thanks bro
    What is your age? I'm guessing under 19. I need an answer before I give you an answer to your original question.

Quote Originally Posted by Captainutrition
    What is your age? I'm guessing under 19. I need an answer before I give you an answer to your original question.

21! bro if you don't believe, ask Punk_bbuilder, he's my boy from school.
    Last edited by Get_Vascular7; 07-15-2004 at 03:21 PM. Reason: misspell

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    It increases your blood volume a little thus "veins" but eveyone here will tell you you should run a test only cycle first. The reasons are too many to list. How about some Bro's jumpin in?

215 is offline Associate Member
    eq by itself or am i the only one seeing this and winny alone with clen ??

punk_bbuilder is offline Senior Member
    I agree with the test...yes hes well over 19. But new to it. He has a good base to work with...Hes cutting right now and curious about Eq. I told him to make a thread about it..and yes he is trying to research but as all of us know who have been around this long enough realize its alot to take in as a newbie. So please this is a good bro..be nice.

Yes he needs to study up a bit but that's what the board is for. Search the steroid forum and read up on first cycles.

yes everything is alone. I'm in my third week of winni and first of clen . Thinking about EQ. Bad thing to run it alone??? if that's how you meant it

Everyone will tell you that Test is the base of any good cycle. as 1victor said..there are many reasons behind this bud. I would suggest running it with.

i'm just trying to get to see what everything thinks about just taking EQ like that. That's all. I got A LOT to learn about this as you've already figured out. Trying to soak it all in so i know what i'm doing somewhat.

Captainutrition is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Get_Vascular7
    21! bro if you don't believe, ask Punk_bbuilder, he's my boy from school.
    OK. Diet is the real key. You got to get shreded to real get veiny. Some people are just naturally vascular. Using EQ? Never worked for me on poking out the veins.....however, FINA gave me a veiny appearance. Bottom line is diet and finding out what gear works for you. Be safe.

What the general concensus is , is that test and eq will give you far superior results together than eq alone. Why not test with it?

thank you, that's what i was looking for.

I dunno why, i dont' really know much about it and i always thought of the side effects and was always afraid of that. But the more i research the more i want to do it. Not to mention i'm not too keen on the whole injection thing, but i'll be fine. I'll probably do test and EQ once i get back up to school at the end of august. Too many chance to get caught here at home!

Thanks for the good post though bros, i appreciate it!

UrbanDawg is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 1victor
    What the general concensus is , is that test and eq will give you far superior results together than eq alone. Why not test with it?
    cause hes skeered a needles

this is true, but i'm going to overcome my fear!

Fit2bLarge is offline Associate Member
    you need to get lean to see vascularity

fina and eq helps! =)

Quote Originally Posted by Fit2bLarge
    you need to get lean to see vascularity

fina and eq helps! =)

That hamburger in your avatar doesnt!!!

lukeduke01 is offline Junior Member
    I have personally used eq by itself at 500mg/week for 8 weeks on two occasions with different results both times. The first time by itself, I put on about 8lbs of body weight with not a big notice of an increase in vascularity. The second time around I was doing cardio too(something I never do) and my diet was right on, eating 6 meals a day with A LOT of protein. That time around I only gained 6lbs of body weight, BUT I dropped a very noticable amount of body fat and became a freak in the vein department. So if you want veins, watch your diet and do some cardio....I agree that you should add some test though, youd see better results IMO

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lukeduke01
    I have personally used eq by itself at 500mg/week for 8 weeks on two occasions with different results both times. The first time by itself, I put on about 8lbs of body weight with not a big notice of an increase in vascularity. The second time around I was doing cardio too(something I never do) and my diet was right on, eating 6 meals a day with A LOT of protein. That time around I only gained 6lbs of body weight, BUT I dropped a very noticable amount of body fat and became a freak in the vein department. So if you want veins, watch your diet and do some cardio....I agree that you should add some test though, youd see better results IMO
    I also think you should of run the EQ (along with test) longer than 8 weeks. You won't see that big of benefits since it could take up to 6 weeks to kick in. IMO, you need to run EQ for 12+ weeks.

johnsomebody is offline Senior Member
    I agree EQ needs 12 weeks minimum -I've only done it in one cycle with test and it took five weeks to kick in, which is not uncommon from all I've read.

It made me veiny, most likely due to increased red blood cell count, but keep in mind they'll go away not long after you go off the EQ. If you want to be permanently veiny then you need to loose fat.

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    Ive took Eq and it is better with bloat than Deca and that will make it seem like your more vascular. Tren makes you more vascular. Taking your winny at the end of a real cycle will help make you more vascular.

I think Halotestin makes me more veiny.

Thread Information