Thread: Finaject

delight is offline New Member

Finaject

I have been thinking about taking FINA and i want and i have heard that there are not alot of side effect. but reading on this cite says other wise, does anyone have any opionions on this, and i also heard that you keep your gains. the fina that i would use is already mixed and in hte bottle 75mg per cc. thanks again

Shredder is offline Associate Member
    im on fina right now and it is really the best! but sides are there. Back pain in the kidney area is there. Have to drink alllot of water. Also im having pain in areas after i shoot. Damn i can barely walk and the fina fever is there. Better stock up on tylenol. Im using the finakit.com kit but you should be okay if it is ttokyo.

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    Your experiencing pain from the finakit Shredder? I wasn't aware that they used alcohol in there solution! Or are you sore from just sticking yourself all the time?

man i thought sustonon hurts! This fina really tore me up today. Ive decided to miss a dose cuss of the fever. My tricep and thigh is swollen and red. Im getting bigger thou 8lbs of lean muscle in 7 days! face is still thin. Getting cut and lines are showing. I dont know if its the alcohol or maybe because my fina had crystals on it that didnt dissolve after i baked it. I dont care im gonna jump right back on it tommrow!

jmiro is offline Associate Member
    i made mine with a's kit and I had no sides what so ever, just being able to lift the full stack on all machines.

That's the spirit Shredder!

8lbs that's great...looking forward to starting mine next week

How's the strength going...and did you feel it working right away?

It took about 3 days before I really noticed the first time.

JMIRO : how long did or have you been running the fina for and did you notice your strength going up right away...and how would you rate fina compared to d-bol,abombs,halo's etc...

Thumbs up

strength is awsome. Who needs to go on a 8 week cycle when you can get the same results in 3 weeks w/ fina!

Sounds like your homebrew worked out just fine

I'm still gonna run the fina for 6 weeks though

Gwaz is offline New Member
    how long would u guys suggest running the fina for? also, are u running it by itself...great gains either way!

Bro 6 weeks is plenty for fina whether you take it ED or EOD,and I'm not going to be running it by itself...I'm mid cycle so I'm switching gears to harden up while cutting...Some people might tell you to take fina by itself...I'm not one of them.I'm a firm believer that taking several AS in smaller amounts benefits us more than taking a single AS by itself.JMO

Gwaz is offline New Member
    how bout with test...ive had good experiences with sus and it would be great if they work well together..if not, what about deca ? thanx

How about test,winnie, and Eq with fina!

Now your talking!

gymnut4u is offline Member
    Trenbolone Acetate, Finaject, Finaplix

A vetinary steroid with a dosage of 30 mg. Per ml. Very toxic on the kidneys, but will put on lots of mass with good strength gains. This stuff will make you think that you`ve contracted a flu virus. Its fast acting, you would need to take a shot every other day. Finajet will make you grouchy and bitch tit is certainly on the cards unless you take steps against it.

gymnut

Thread Information