Last edited by enid_sprinter; 08-22-2004 at 11:37 PM.

Casanova33 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by enid_sprinter
    Anyone have any tips on passing a drug test for steroids. What about roids that will now show or will get out of your system fast?
    dude go to the detection times on the main page. test prop 2weeks. var 3weeks. dbol 3-6 weeks. test susp 1-4 days. drink lots of water, and take creatine before test.

...........e out there.
    Last edited by enid_sprinter; 08-22-2004 at 11:38 PM.

Casanova33 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by enid_sprinter
    yea i know all that crap. im talking about what type of diuretics to clean your system out and what type of black market screens are out there.
    ncaa tests for diuretics. lasix will clean u out. its not uncommon to loose 10 lbs of water in a day from lasix.

Yea but you would much rather fail a test for a diuretic than an anabolic steroid .

have one of your friend's that's clean piss in a condom for you, then tie it off. then duct tape the condom to the inside of your thigh right up on your dick. have a little pin or safety pin through the top of your pants so you can pull it out and poke a whole in the bottom of the condom, instant piss. then when they watch you piss, it looks and sounds like you're pissing but you're not. and if you've had it under your dick for a while or just got it from a friend it will still be warm. i did that to pass a recreational drug test(smoking tons of weed then) when i was on probation during high school. it worked great, and everything was all good.

BARBENDER29 is offline Associate Member
    Armwrestler,man you put a lot of thought into that one!!LOL I'll have to keep that one in mind.

2dsl4u is offline Junior Member
    Not sure that it would work out so well if the condom broke in this case either.

WEll only use test prop, test suspension, igf1, or gh. the growths are still undectable, and the test esters are so short you just drop them down to normal range 75mg a week when test time comes around then jack em back up. Other than that I dont know what else to tell you.

rocco78 is offline Junior Member
    Or if you have no clean friends, you can order fake piss online that you nuke in a microwave up to 30min before your test. A lot of places check for temperature too, and have thermostat strips on the cup. I've known a lot of people to use that and have great results. Just google "synthetic urine drug test" and you'll find tons of it.

fatfireman is offline Junior Member
    why are you being tested

sinista63 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by armwrestler22
    have one of your friend's that's clean piss in a condom for you, then tie it off. then duct tape the condom to the inside of your thigh right up on your dick. have a little pin or safety pin through the top of your pants so you can pull it out and poke a whole in the bottom of the condom, instant piss. then when they watch you piss, it looks and sounds like you're pissing but you're not. and if you've had it under your dick for a while or just got it from a friend it will still be warm. i did that to pass a recreational drug test(smoking tons of weed then) when i was on probation during high school. it worked great, and everything was all good.
    it all depends on who's testing him though. if its done by the ncaa then they'll probably catch on real quick. when i had to test for the ncaa they make you pull your pants all the way down and lift your shirt up and then face them so they make sure you don't have any bladders or other devices attached that can hold urine.

builtthekid is offline Banned
    Yeah for me the pissman would hold the cup and the only way
    to fake that is the cath.

sinista63 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by builtthekid
    Yeah for me the pissman would hold the cup and the only way
    to fake that is the cath.
    yea... thats the only way i could've seen myself passing that ncaa test if i had been on any banned substances

outlaw334 is offline New Member
    hey i would like to noe wuld steroids come out on a probation drug test?? i herd it would come out a unknown substance tru??

Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by outlaw334
    hey i would like to noe wuld steroids come out on a probation drug test?? i herd it would come out a unknown substance tru??
    That is some bad spelling my friend.

EastCoaster is offline Banned
    why did you bump this? and why did you edit out your orginal question?

Thread Information